Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video]https://www.facebook.com/MaximBady/videos/951147088261074/[/video]

How can anyone be that thick? It doesn't seem humanly possible!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rozari

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I do agree that American English and British Englsih should be looked at/thought of as two different dialects of the same language. Similar to how a lot of Spanish citizens look at the Spanish language spoke in Mexico. Are they completely different no, but they do have different word usages and spellings so it's not entirely accurate to call them the same. If I said to you "Don't Grass" we would get two very different understandings based on US English and British English. For those who disagree, I propose to you to define for me "Don't Grass"

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I do agree that American English and British Englsih should be looked at/thought of as two different dialects of the same language. Similar to how a lot of Spanish citizens look at the Spanish language spoke in Mexico. Are they completely different no, but they do have different word usages and spellings so it's not entirely accurate to call them the same. If I said to you "Don't Grass" we would get two very different understandings based on US English and British English. For those who disagree, I propose to you to define for me "Don't Grass"
Im australian and i dont get what you mean by "dont grass"