Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O' Sindi im liking u more and more everyday:D (as a friend) *runs up and cuts off the hydras head*
*i pull out my katana as my eyes turn burgendy and then jump at the hydra as it grows 2 more heads. I cut one head off and land behind you*
As a buddy yea :D

kidkisame

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i pull out my katana as my eyes turn burgendy and then jump at the hydra as it grows 2 more heads. I cut one head off and land behind you*
As a buddy yea :D
Hehe:D *hydra grows back its heads and tries to attack u but i use samehada to wrap itself around all of its heads and squeeze them off there bodies* No one hurts my friends. And Hydra u coward, attacking from behind?:mad:

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hehe:D *hydra grows back its heads and tries to attack u but i use samehada to wrap itself around all of its heads and squeeze them off there bodies* No one hurts my friends. And Hydra u coward, attacking from behind?:mad:
*hydra grows back 6 heads*
Evil Sindy: Bastard, tring to strike from behind eh. We'll see about that.
*Teleports behind the hydra and cuts off two more heads and lands on it's back*

kidkisame

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*hydra grows back 6 heads*
Evil Sindy: Bastard, tring to strike from behind eh. We'll see about that.
*Teleports behind the hydra and cuts off two more heads and lands on it's back*
(in mind: something is different about Sindi...and it seems fun) *Samehada mode* *cuts off 4 f the hydra's head* Haahahaha:devil:

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(in mind: something is different about Sindi...and it seems fun) *Samehada mode* *cuts off 4 f the hydra's head* Haahahaha:devil:
*still on Hydra's back, I pull out a wire and wrap it around a growing head and set the wire on fire with:

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord, string or any other type of long object.

and the head bursts into flames*

kidkisame

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*still on Hydra's back, I pull out a wire and wrap it around a growing head and set the wire on fire with:

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord, string or any other type of long object.

and the head bursts into flames*
*cuts off Hydra's leg causing it to fall. I catch Sindi before it rolls over and steps on one of its head* Grow that back u ass. HAHAHAHAHA!

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*cuts off Hydra's leg causing it to fall. I catch Sindi before it rolls over and steps on one of its head* Grow that back u ass. HAHAHAHAHA!
*I get off and grab your Samehada and walk over to the Hydra and stab it's heart. I toss you back your sword as i walk back to you*
Evil Sindy: Here. Take back your sword and lets find something else to kill (btw im posting slow because im in a spar with foamy)

kidkisame

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I get off and grab your Samehada and walk over to the Hydra and stab it's heart. I toss you back your sword as i walk back to you*
Evil Sindy: Here. Take back your sword and lets find something else to kill (btw im posting slow because im in a spar with foamy)
(i was in Samehada mode so u took Karatune) *turns back to normal* alright (in mind: wat was that? I had large intent to kill for some reason. *looks down at Samehada* wat is happening to me?)

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(i was in Samehada mode so u took Karatune) *turns back to normal* alright (in mind: wat was that? I had large intent to kill for some reason. *looks down at Samehada* wat is happening to me?)
Evil Sindy:well i chose the last thing to piss off, what do you feel like pising off?

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*looks and sees cerberus eating* Hmmmm *runs up to him and kicks him in his head* I found my target:D
Evil Sindy: Interesting I love to play with dogs *pulls out a shuriken and throws it to the side of Cerberus and one of hid heads try and fetch for it*

kidkisame

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Evil Sindy: Interesting I love to play with dogs *pulls out a shuriken and throws it to the side of Cerberus and one of hid heads try and fetch for it*
I dont need Samehada mode for this. *while his head turns and tries to catch ur shurikin, i flip upward and kick his chin up xtra hard so its neck breaks* Who's next? *both heads look and growl at me*

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evil Sindy: Thats a good thing though.
*I jump onto the dogs back and bite the neck of the head on the right (The head i threw the shuriken at was the left btw). I start to suck the blood out of it and then jump onto of his head and let him suffer the pain*

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not sure why but this one pic made me laugh, *drops a bag of unpoped popcorn into hole* "it should be done before it reaches hell...come to think of it...*drops stick of butter in* popcorns better with butter xd"

You must be registered for see images

Status
Not open for further replies.