Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember how seemingly easy the Akatsuki collected jinchuriki? Pain caught the 6 tails without hesitation. The first hokage alone was enough to tie with Madara (who can control jinchuriki himself)

Minato, Sarutobi & the first would be enough to take them out I reckon.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember how seemingly easy the Akatsuki collected jinchuriki? Pain caught the 6 tails without hesitation. The first hokage alone was enough to tie with Madara (who can control jinchuriki himself)

Minato, Sarutobi & the first would be enough to take them out I reckon.
Very true

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current (Former Jinchuuriki)
Gaara-Ichibi(none as seen, Sand control doesn't count)
Yugato Nii-Nibi(transforms)
Yagura-Sanbi(full control)
Roshi-Yonbi(control level unknown)
Han-Gobi(control level unknown)
Utakata-Rokubi(can at least trasnform into beast)
Fu-Nanabi(control level unknown)
KB-Hachibi(full control)
Naruto-Kyuubi(full control)

It's 9 on four with three shinobi having full control and the others (exluding Gaara) have decent enough control of their Bijuu. One of them is the Mizukage (Gaara's Kazekage but he hasn't been seen to ever have control of his beast), another is the brother to the Raikage and second strongest shinobi in Kumogakure, and most Jinchuuriki can be assumed to be in some way or form in releation to the kage of village they reside although that doesn't display power. We know all the Jinchuuriki are powerful shinobi but in most battle clips we've seen S-class shinobi managed to take them down, although they were one on two and the (or one on one with back up if needed)...One thing I'd like to say is that Naruto would probably go to the side of the Hokage if they fought (given the fact that his father is there and the Hokage are from his village) but this is a hypothetical so it don't matter. The five Kage are Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, and Tsunade. I say because of the pure case of being out numbered the Jinchuuriki but if we had a couple other shinobi on the side of the Kage for instence Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Itachi then there could be a different outcome.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KB-Hachibi(full control)

It's 9 on four with three shinobi having full control and the others (exluding Gaara) have decent enough control of their Bijuu. One of them is the Mizukage (Gaara's Kazekage but he hasn't been seen to ever have control of his beast), another is the brother to the Raikage and second strongest shinobi in Kumogakure, and most Jinchuuriki can be assumed to be in some way or form in releation to the kage of village they reside although that doesn't display power. We know all the Jinchuuriki are powerful shinobi but in most battle clips we've seen S-class shinobi managed to take them down, although they were one on two and the (or one on one with back up if needed)...One thing I'd like to say is that Naruto would probably go to the side of the Hokage if they fought (given the fact that his father is there and the Hokage are from his village) but this is a hypothetical so it don't matter. The five Kage are Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, and Tsunade. I say because of the pure case of being out numbered the Jinchuuriki but if we had a couple other shinobi on the side of the Kage for instence Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Itachi then there could be a different outcome.
im going with what this guy said

thenarutoking

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gaara is a kage and in my opinion the strongest character. ask me why i think he is if u wanna hear my reasons. anyway he could take the weaker half of the jinchuuriki. and im sure the otherkages will take the other half. DUST RELEASE will own by the way

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gaara is a kage and in my opinion the strongest character. ask me why i think he is if u wanna hear my reasons. anyway he could take the weaker half of the jinchuuriki. and im sure the otherkages will take the other half. DUST RELEASE will own by the way
First I think they're just talking about the 4 hokage from Konoha not the others. I also want to know why you believe Gaara to be the strongest character in the series?

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KB-Hachibi(full control)

if naruto was on neither side then the kages would win becuase mainly of the mokutun which could supress the most of the biju's power. Then you have minato and his speed would be a great advantage against most or all of the jinchurkis and not to mention if the 2nd is allowed to use edo tensei i think it would be the deciding factor, the 3rd is also extremely strong if he is in his prime and tsunade could just focus on healing them. if it weren't for naruto i think the kages could win but it would still be a tough fight.