Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Hinterlands

The Hinterlands is pleasant, flat and dominated by grass and fields. The population of the area is mostly rural farming or ranching communities, whose pastures and fields dominate the landscape, with only narrow dirt roads separating the plots. Sharp rock formations hide beneath the coastal waters near the shore here and as a result there are no docks and few fishermen live here. The Hinterlands were hit rather hard by smaller starshowers from the Cataclysm, not enough to destroy the region, but enough to upset the local wildlife, and interrupt travel and agricultural endeavors in the region.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Here

Players involved: Serpent
Mission Rank: B-Class Rogue Ninja Bounty, PvE Bounty, Mission
Story elements chosen:
Orders: Capture the target and return her alive to our village in the Hinterlands to face judgement before the village.​
Wanted For: Patricide and banditry. Maradeim strangled her father in his sleep one evening for reasons unknown, looted their home, and then fled the village​
Bounty: We are offering 1,550 Kumi to the person(s) that capture this individual.​

Mission Start

Hei finally makes his way to the Hinterlands. He takes in a deep breath as the wind flows through the beautiful grass fields. Looking around the area, Hei notices several farming and ranching communities that dominate the landscape, with only narrow dirt roads separating the plots. Hei continues onward, making his way down the main dirt road to towards the sea. The coastal waters and wind chilling the air. Entering the local tavern. Hei takes a seat and pulls out his bingo book.

Hei: "It's a shame. This town seems so peaceful. I would never had thought something so horrific would happen in a place like this."

Reading through the details of the bounty, Hei notices a waitress waking over his way. Being polite about the situation, Hei is sure to close the book as to not upset anyone about the recent tragedy.

Waitress: "Hello, what may I get you today?"

Hei: "I'm not too sure what I'm in the mood for, what will you recommend?"

Waitress: "Well, our special today are our clam chowder served in a fresh bun and a side salad"

Hei: "That sounds wonderful, I'll have that with some fresh water. Thank You"

The waitress leaves the table to place the order and Hei overlooks the bounty once more. The details on the bounty are clear, however not much information was given about the woman in terms of looks, personality and places she might frequent. Not much to go on in order to find someone on the run. It seems he will have to do some investigative work to start out with. Hei will eat his food and create small talk with the waitress, being friendly and charming . The waitress will then walk to the back before returning, placing a slice of pie on the table for Hei.

Waitress: "Here you go sweetie, just don't tell anyone."

Hei: "You're just two kind. The people here are so nice and the scenery is perfect. It's so tranquil and calm. Away from all the crime of the major villages."

Waitress: "Well it is nice, but we're not without our problems."

Hei: "Oh I doubt that, what type of issues can happen in a nice place like this?"

Waitress: "Well, the other day a man was killed by his own daughter. In his sleep no less."

Hei: "You don't say, well. I guess you find crime just about everywhere nowadays. Where did this happen, here in town?"
Waitress "It was just on the edge of town over on 24th street."

Hei continued to chat with the waitress for a short while as he finished his food. Thanking her for the meal he made his way to 24th street, another dirt road with a couple houses on it. Seeing on house with crime scene tape still around the perimeter. Hei makes his way behind the building and quickly leaps up to the top floor. Being sure not to be scene, Hei enters the home through a window. Now in the master bedroom. Hei looks around. An obvious struggle had taken place as the room was still a mess. Hei walks down the hallway and looks at a picture on the wall. It's a nice photo of the family the daughter was young perhaps in her early teens. Hei then enters the daughters room. Clean and untouched. Seemingly for a long while. Enough for dust to settle. The room was organized yet the amount of dust would indicate it was not lived in for some time, longer then the time of the crime. But why? Hei will then make his way down to the bottom floor of the home. It appeared normal and nothing stood out to him. Hei headed back into town to ask around a bit more about the incident. Hei headed to the local Mail office and purchased a couple old papers. Nothing giving him more details about the incident.

Little Girl: "You reading about that murder on 24th street?"

Hei: "I am, it's a tragety."

Little Girl: "It's no tragety, That man got what he deserved. that freak."

Hei: "Freak? what do you mean?"

Little Girl: "He's a freak, he used to..."

Mother: "Common honey, it's time to go home"

Sigh* used to what? Hei would think to himself as he heads to the local police. He continues to wonder what a little girl would hold such hatred toward a man. from her reaction and tone, she was serious about something. Now at the police station, Hei talks about the murder for a short while with some of the local cops. Hei asked about the home being looted in the event, and the cops told him it was just some food and supplies, not any valuables. It was noted that Maradeim was last seen headed west in the direction of Chittagong. It's not much to go on but it's his only lead. Hei then leaves and heads west.
-LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Here

Arriving back to the village. Hei walks along side the poor girl. As they walk through the street, people begin to take notice, as a small croud forms and whispers begin to form. Maradeim will move close to Hei, almost as if seeking protection.

Hei: "Don't worry Maradeim. You'll get through this."

They make there way to the police station and enter into the building. Hei walks over to the counter and informs the clerk. A cop will take hold of her and begin taking her to a cell. Maradeim looks back at Hei, her watery eyes locking with his. Hei wasn't sure if it was anger in her eyes, but he could also feel something else.. as if she was saying thank you.. or perhaps not. Hei walks over the Cops and begins talking with them.

Hei: "So, what happens now?"

Cop 1: "Relax, you bounty hunters are all the same. You'll get your money."

Hei: "Thats not what I mean. What will happen with her?"

Cop 1: "Well, she'll be held until her trial, what does it matter?"

Hei: "It matters because her father wasn't some innocent man. He would keep her bound and rape her. It wasn't just a cold blooded murder. She reacted our of fear and trauma.

Cop 1: "Well, i'm sure all will come to light in the trial."

Cop 2: "Don't worry sir. We'll keep her safe and make sure she gets a fair trial."

Hei: "She might not have been the only one. The other day when I was at the post office. A little girl, around age six said Maradeim's Father was a freak, she seemed upset about the thought of him.."

Cop 2: "We'll look into it.. thank you for your help. You've shinned a new light onto this."

Hei makes his way back through the town. Taking in the scenery once more. even though it looks the same the town no longer appeared as peaceful as it originally did. Hei then make his way out of the Hinterlands.

Mission End
Chakra: 1515
Health: 130

-LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

The two would cruise along the Haran bay and end up in yet un-conquered lands of the lightning mountains. However, the boat they were going on would wreck by the sharp rocks by the coastal line, forcing them to abandon ship and jump ashore, in style.

Right, The Hinterlands. This is damn pleasant, why haven't i been here yet?

You should look up..

The landscape narrowed towards the north and west, indicating the mountain range being close by. However, it would seem like their journey had not been gone unnoticed by the creature they were hunting. The green dragon would be seen diving from the skies with lightning traveling down with it and its aim was set clear.

Yes, finally.

Alucard would gather up his chakra and perform a series of two handseals. Kneading chakra and air into his lungs, he expelled a massive blast of wind and pushed the deity of the sky back with a powerful wind release technique as a means to counter its momentum and any potential lightning release that was being used.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

The wind release was powerful, but nothing in comparison to what force was behind this beasts wrath as it rained down apocalypse on the two of them, simply flying into Alucards wind technique with little to no drawbacks or damage. The Captain was next and would instead utilize his fire release imbued with star chakra, amplifying the technique further.

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 80 + 20 = 100
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

As it was a jet stream of flames, it was easily maneuverable but not a very wide. The speed of the beast made it impossible for Cap to track and he missed its body entirely. Its wrath was now upon them as it slammed its tail right into the both of them, knocking them back several meters with Cap being cut in half and Alucard having cracked his ribcage along with serious internal damage. He coughed blood as he applied his insanity smile in the dust that was flying around him. He was being challenged now. As his Kekkei Genkai started to heal his wounds passively while Cap was busy fusing his body back together, thanks to the Edo Tensei technique which rendered his body immortal, Rayquaza would not just sit idle by and watch its opponents do whatever. Alucard could see a massive spike in chakra being surged from its entire body as it let out a massive beam of pure chakra. The dark marks were tingling in Alucards palms as he reached out to swallow the beam of purity into his palms, a move that was able to flinch Rayquaza as it turned it its beam had completely been nullified by the powers of the pocket portal marks.

(Meiton: Kyūkyoku no Kyūketsukō) Dark Release: Ultimate Inhaling Maw
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

At this point, the dragon would remain on the ground, screeching in all directions as if to let everyone know in the world that it was about to devour Alucard and his Edo. However it seemed to go back to the skies once again and venture towards the landmark that was Serpent Steppes, were Alucard had the hint about where the Sky Pillar was indeed located. They had cornered the beast now, the hunt was over. All that remained was a confrontation. With the beast momentarily leaving them alone to gather strength, Cap was regenerating and Alucard would tend to his wounds using his Yang energy to infuse himself with healing through the Touch of the Sun technique.

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

Having reached peak health and efficiency after using the Touch of the Sun, Alucard now only needed to regenerate his chakra supplies. He remained stationary as he meditated in piece at the same spot were he had absorbed the massive burst of chakra from the dragon. He would repeat this meditation until his chakra was fully replenished.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation (x3)
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

After some time, when all was done - he looked towards a fully recovered Captain and let out an intimidating laugh as they rose up from the ground and headed straight towards the inferno.

*Mission End*

LLM

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Isabella crossed the border between the Kaizoku Sea and the Western Continent. It seemed to stretch outwards, as claws of sharp rocks prevented any settlers from forming ports and docktowns. But Isabella's destination was much further inwards.

Fast Travel:

[154] Leaving The Hinterlands at 4:50
[153] Passing through at 5:50
[149] Passing through at 6:50
[132] Passing through at 7:50
[131] Passing through at 8:50
[130] Passing through at 9:50
[125] Passing through at 10:50
[116] Passing through at 11:50
[117] Passing through at 12:50
[115] Passing through at 13:50
[091] Passing through at 14:50
[092] Passing through at 15:50
[093] Arriving at The Threshold at 16:50

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from here https://animebase.me/threads/chittagong-153.756168/page-2#post-22096155

Ryoko finally made it to her destination. Some luscious farmland, at last. She would settle on the outskirts and rest for a bit after all her traveling and then perhaps go and meet some locals later on. “Phew…” she let out a sigh of relief. Her legs were hurting from all that walking. Sheesh.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Start: Meet the locals and provide your services (2)

Waking up on a cool, sunny day on a lush patch of grass was the best feeling to Ryoko. She stretched and then she yawned and then looked around to see what this land had offered. It had many things real goal was looking for, namely farms with plenty of farm land. If there was anything bigger than Ryoko’s ambition, it was her appetite.She got up and started walking towards the nearest farm which happened to be one of the biggest ones in eyesight. The farmer that she saw in the side agreed appear to be the owner of this big farm. But as she walked up to him he cowered down. “What do you want from us?! We have nothing! We’ve given you all that we have! What’s next?!” The farmer exclaimed and questioned Ryoko. However, Ryoko looked quite puzzled. And tilted her head to the side while he explained this. “What do you want?!” the farmer asked for a second time. He was in clear distress. Ryoko calmly addressed the man: “I just wanted something to eat.” said quite seriously with a stoic face. The farmer’s emotion lightened a bit when he finally realized that she meant no harm. Ryoko reached out her hand to help the farmer up from his cowering position. He took her hand, stood up, and faced her. “So you are not a bandit?” the farmer asked curiously. “Oh no, no…” Ryoko said and laughed. “I’m but a wanderer of sorts, just looking for some grub. Honestly.” She said with a smile. Of course she was looking for way more than just food. Such a shelter and a place to train. However to put the farmer at ease the least she could do was give them confidence that she was not here to invade their land. The farmer smiled and stuck out his hand for a shake. “Name’s Charlie!” he said gleefully. Ryoko met him with a firm handshake. “I’m sorry that I reacted that way. However for the past year we’ve had a big problem with bandits and criminals coming through here and taking our crops and livestock. It’s hurt us quite a big deal since this is our primary means of livelihood and feeding our families. However, we have no means to fight back. So we just hope and pray that the next time they come will be the last time.” the farmer explained to Ryoko. “I understand.” Ryoko replied. “You know, for a small fee I might be able to help you guys out.” Ryoko said while snickering. “Wha-… what is the small fee?..” the farmer asked, assuming it would either be a large portion of money or perhaps even free labor. “All I require is shelter and food.“ Ryoko answered. “Done!” Charlie said gleefully and extremely quickly, looking at his wife and kids on the other side of the field and smiled. You could tell these people were desperate. She was not met with any hesitation or resistance. These people have been through a rough time… “Lady I don’t know what you’re capable of, but we have to finish up this harvest before the month is up. I ask that you please, PLEASE protect us from any unwelcome visitors. I don’t care what you do, or how… We need this… This is the last major harvest for this quarter and if we don’t work our butts off and get this done, we could lose our income and land…” the farmer explained to Ryoko. “That won’t be a problem.” she replied. “I’ll make sure this land goes undisturbed.” she assured the man. “Yes, yes…” the farmer replied. “As you may already know, this is my barn right here. Near the outsides of my farm I have a shack I keep the majority of my unused tools in but it’s more than big enough for you to fit in if you’d like!” the farmer offered in excitement men. Ryoko didn’t need much right now. Only a food and a place to train. And she had plenty of space across this land. Heck, she had more than enough space on this very farm of Charlie’s. “That will do, Charlie. Thank you.” Ryoko said thankfully. “No, no… Thank YOU.” Charlie said while forcefully shaking her hand again. “Thank you uhhh… What was your name again?..” the farmer asked. “Ryoko.” she replied with a smile. “Thank you, Ryoko…” the farmer said heart filled. It was easy to win the heart of what seemed to be a major piece of this land’s soul: Mr. Charlie. He ran over to his wife and kids and Ryoko could see him pointing her out to them in the distance. She smiled and waved, as did the wife and kids. She could have been anyone. Someone out to harm them. Thankfully she wasn’t, but it showed just how desperate they really are. She put her left hand in her pocket, and started walking towards the shack while picking a fresh apple from an apple tree along the way. She took a huge bite out of and crunched menacingly. “Yum.” she said to herself with a big smile. Nothing like fresh fruit.

Mission end

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Start: Defend the landmark and become a local icon (4)

Ryoko, just making it to the tool shed in which Mr. Charlie invited her to, saw that he absolutely was not lying about the amount of space the shed had. Although filled with tools, it was neat. It also smelled of gas from the gas powered tools and the likes. There were windows on the shed so Ryoko cracked them. There was an upstairs and Ryoko ventured up there. There were relics of sorts, but none of actual significance, Ryoko thought. She cracked the window up there that peered to the front of the farm and the land to get some fresh air up there as well. Up here had no tools, was organized, and perfect for Ryoko to stay. She knew exactly how she would fix this up to make this her temporary home...

But alas, as soon as she started to get all giddy and settled in, Ryoko heard in the distance "Help! Heeeeelp!"

It had already begun... Must be those darn bandits and criminals that Charlie was talking about already at it... Perfect example, she guessed. She walked back down and out of the shed to witness what was going on in the distance as she felt the wee bit of force emanating from what she assumes were the criminals... "Ayaaaa..." she sighed to herself. She walked up to Charlie and his wife as they stood by and sent their kids inside. They could do nothing more than to stand by and watch their follow workers and neighbors get bullied into submission. These people were simple. They weren't shinobi, they weren't warriors, what could they have done?

"So this is them, huh?.." Ryoko asked, unimpressed. "The one of many groups we see on a monthly basis... Sometimes weekly..." Charlie's wife answered. She already sounded defeated. It saddened Ryoko and she was not going to idly stand by. Ryoko folded her arms and watched as the criminals bullied the other farmers... She then started to walk over there, addressing the group. "Hey... Hey!" she said, trying to get their attention. The group looked at her in a stupid dumb way. They didn't take their eyes off of her. A group of five. Three brutes, two skinny tweekers, it seemed. It also seemed that they had already dismissed Ryoko as a presence. She stepped in between the group and the innocent farmers being physically disturbed. "Is there something I can he-..." before she was able to finish, one of the brutes, seemingly the leader, slapped Ryoko in the face and down to the ground. Obviously this hurt, but Ryoko brushed off the dirty and got up. The slap had busted the inner of her cheek and it dribbles down her lip, eventually. She calmly wiped it. "Sir... I'm going to have to ask you to le-..." again, before she could finish, one of the smaller ones pushed her in her back violently, completely jerking her and pushing her onto the ground yet again. By this time, its safe to say Ryoko had had enough... Charlie, as well as several other onlookers, were beginning to lose hope in Ryoko as their last minute savior. They saw no action, however they did feel sorry for her. They knew how it felt to get pushed around... "Hey! Leave her alone!" one of the farmers screamed towards them. They looked at him, then looked back at her. The one to strike first yet again swung at Ryoko. This time it was not open handed, but a fist. However Ryoko caught it in mid course with sheer ease with her opposing hand while looking the man dead in the eyes, semi-frustrated looking. However, she was not semi-frustrated. She was pissed... "Leave." Ryoko said in the most blood-lusted voice. With her free hand she focused her energy and dealt a devastating blow to the opponent's stomach. Originally she meant to blast him away from the barn area which probably would have been powerful enough to kill him anyway, but her anger was at a point of boiling, utilizing way more of her energy than necessary and this resulted in her disintegrated the man. Originally what was meant to be a message, was an even more potent message than intended. The locals were in pure awe...

(Yuuen Konki Shuuha)- Grand Energy Wave
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The upgraded version of the original energy wave. The user charges a great amount of pure chakra and releases it in a gargantuan burst of energy that has the force to violently scatter an entire army and the power to shatter an entire rock that is as big as a house into pieces. Kiyoshi Masters can use this technique more extensively and even shoot it out through two hands. When used by a Master, this particular technique carries enough Energy to vaporize a large hill and toss a large summon a considerable distance (while only resulting in a few bruises and scratches).
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Captain.

Ryoko turned her neck around still facing in the way of her unfortunate victim and gave the rest of the pack the side eye.Her eyes actually glowing a dim red. Something no one in this land had seen before. She gave the area a dose of pure pressure, imposing her intent on the entire area, including the locals, causing everyone to freeze in fear.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

However, one of the smaller, tweeker looking ones, it didn't seem to affect. She turned around and faced him as the others fainted after puking and having the visions of their own deaths replay in their heads over and over... The tweeker went from a goofy looking thug, to serious and stoic. He was no mere criminal.

"State your business." Ryoko demanded, willing to hear this peculiar person out before shortening his lifespan, which was inevitable. "My business is above your pay grade, Kiyoshi."

Ryoko's eyes widened. She didn't know how this man knew of her clan when she was one of, if not the last Kiyoshi left in all of the ninja world. Perhaps her earlier technique gave it away. However while she thought about this, the man attacked and aimed to shoved a kunai through her eye, in which she barely dodged, moving her head to the side and looking at the kunai right on the side of her face. She used this momentum to turn her body and deliver a swift kick to the man's ribs, however he blocked it albeit he was still hurt from it.

"You have not seen the last of me, Kiyoshi. There is plenty work to be done..." he said this followed by throwing a smoke bomb and vanishing from sight. Ryoko didn't feel the sort of presence she felt at first when all of these guys were up and lively. So the group was disbanded accordingly, as well as what Ryoko calculated to be a shinobi spy of some sort, gone.

Ryoko then turned to the locals who were at first looking ghastly and at a loss for words at what Ryoko had done. Then before she could even blink, the entirety of the farming community was chanting and screaming, cheering on Ryoko and her holy deed. Ryoko blushed and started walking back to the shed she planned to settle in. She took no more than five steps before Charlie's kids ran up to her, each of them grabbing each of Ryoko's legs and saying "Thanks miss!" The field was full of clapping and shouting. Ryoko never felt so loved before. She felt like a leader of sorts. Or a symbol of hope for these people.
She smiled at the children and patted them both on their heads before they went running back into the house. Before she went back to the shed, she asked Charlie "Hey, got any hay bales lying around?"

"Yes, of course, Ms. Ryoko!" he said excitedly, pointing at the few bales of hey leaning up against his shed that he wouldn't be needing. "Thanks Mr. Charlie." Ryoko said, smiling and nodding. She waved her hand, bonding all the bales of hay in a bubble of energy as well as simultaneously waving her hand pointing downward, making a platform of energy for her to float on while carrying the bale of hay back to the shed.

(Kiyoshipou: Fuhenteki Kanshou)- Kiyoshi Art: Universal Song
Range: Long-Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: Depends
Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

She brought them in the shed and up the stairs and set them down... "Yes, yes." she said with a joyous smile. She was going to set this up rather nice. The day had gone well besides having to evaporate someone and getting physically punished for no reason by lowlife bandits. She felt like an icon to the people, of sorts. Perhaps one day she could be their leader...

She didn't take care of the ones that had passed out from her sakki. However, she doubt they would stick around when they woke up. If they even woke up before tomorrow... She was really worried about the one that got away... He was the real problem. "Not seen the last of em, huh?.." Ryoko told herself, repeating what that man had told her... She shook her head and brushed what the man said off and grabbed a gaming device from her bag and sat on the bale of hay to play and get her mind off of it. She knew she best prepare for what was to come. However, right now, she needed to relax and simmer her temper down...

You must be registered for see images

Mission end

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Missions Start: Set up your spot (1)

Having passed out while playing her gaming device, Ryoko had woken up the next day. "Huh..." she shook her head harshly to try and wake herself up. She couldn't believe she was that tired to sleep into the next day, however, rest was needed regardless. So it was a good thing she got some. She started to take things out of her small travel bag and started to pin them up in the surrounding area where she slept. Some pictures was of her old pirate buddies and her, some were just her, some of her mother, but she had no pictures of her father... This bothered her a little, but it was okay.

She used the hay bales charlie gave her and unraveled them and covered them with some rolled up cotton layouts she found laying around the shed. She then took some spare work cloth that was not yet used and draped the makeshift item. Tada: A bed. She smiled brightly, loving how this was turning out. The bed was close to the window, not so much to where it would shine in her yes when the sun came up, but enough for it to be bright enough for her to wake up when the sun comes up. Just the ay she liked it... There were many spare things in this shed in which she was thinking about ways to make use of them but for now, she had to get everything right. There were several spare desks on the first floor of the shed... "Mr. Charlie seems like quite the pen pusher yeah..." Ryoko said to herself jokingly. She took one of these heavy son of a guns and brought it to what would now be considered her loft. She placed it on the other side of her bed against the wall. This would serve as her desk and a counter make whatever she needed on it. Obviously they had plenty of writing utensils around which Ryoko took some and placed them ina cup on her desk. She had an extra picture of her mom, a small one, in a frame that stood up and was meant for something like a desk and that is exactly where she put it after kissing it. "Love you, mom..." she said, sounding a bit sad and wiping away a tear.

Moving on, everything at this time was pretty much set. She jumped up and threw herself on her bed which turned out to b quite comfortable with the cotton covering the harsh hay bristles. She had no pillows but she would make them some other time as she had already exhausted herself from pretty much rearranging the entire loft of the shed.

"Home sweet home..." she said to herself happily. She was right where she wanted to be.

Mission end

Reactions: Python

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Missions Start: Set up your spot (1)

Having passed out while playing her gaming device, Ryoko had woken up the next day. "Huh..." she shook her head harshly to try and wake herself up. She couldn't believe she was that tired to sleep into the next day, however, rest was needed regardless. So it was a good thing she got some. She started to take things out of her small travel bag and started to pin them up in the surrounding area where she slept. Some pictures was of her old pirate buddies and her, some were just her, some of her mother, but she had no pictures of her father... This bothered her a little, but it was okay.

She used the hay bales charlie gave her and unraveled them and covered them with some rolled up cotton layouts she found laying around the shed. She then took some spare work cloth that was not yet used and draped the makeshift item. Tada: A bed. She smiled brightly, loving how this was turning out. The bed was close to the window, not so much to where it would shine in her yes when the sun came up, but enough for it to be bright enough for her to wake up when the sun comes up. Just the ay she liked it... There were many spare things in this shed in which she was thinking about ways to make use of them but for now, she had to get everything right. There were several spare desks on the first floor of the shed... "Mr. Charlie seems like quite the pen pusher yeah..." Ryoko said to herself jokingly. She took one of these heavy son of a guns and brought it to what would now be considered her loft. She placed it on the other side of her bed against the wall. This would serve as her desk and a counter make whatever she needed on it. Obviously they had plenty of writing utensils around which Ryoko took some and placed them ina cup on her desk. She had an extra picture of her mom, a small one, in a frame that stood up and was meant for something like a desk and that is exactly where she put it after kissing it. "Love you, mom..." she said, sounding a bit sad and wiping away a tear.

Moving on, everything at this time was pretty much set. She jumped up and threw herself on her bed which turned out to b quite comfortable with the cotton covering the harsh hay bristles. She had no pillows but she would make them some other time as she had already exhausted herself from pretty much rearranging the entire loft of the shed.

"Home sweet home..." she said to herself happily. She was right where she wanted to be.

Mission end
Coming from [x]

Alucard and Lilith lands in the Hinterlands, the very southern border of the Lightning mountains was not a place he had been to in a long time. Lilith had not even been here ever since her creation. Upon entering the land, Alucard picked up a distinct chakra signature in the distance. He decided to go there until he met up with the person who emitted the patterns that called for an.. Investigation.

..Yo.

Alucard and Lilith stood 5 meters apart and faced the woman infront of them.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard and Lilith lands in the Hinterlands, the very southern border of the Lightning mountains was not a place he had been to in a long time. Lilith had not even been here ever since her creation. Upon entering the land, Alucard picked up a distinct chakra signature in the distance. He decided to go there until he met up with the person who emitted the patterns that called for an.. Investigation.

..Yo.

Alucard and Lilith stood 5 meters apart and faced the woman infront of them.
Ryoko, at this point, was in the crop area helping out Mr. Charlie harvest a few things. She stood up straight and wiped sweat off her brow to be met by a menacingly tall statured man with his cute-ish but equally menacing companion. She had sensed the two coming her way but didn’t think much of it. If they were there for trouble it would have happened before Ryoko got a chance to stop it, she reckoned as the surge in their energy was massive. Both of them. The man was casual. A simple “yo”.

Ryoko smiled gleefully at both the man and his companion. It was great to have other people around that were both composed of some form of power and not criminals… “Howdy.” Ryoko greeted them. “What brings you two folks here today?” she asked before plowing her harvesting tool into the ground and hunching over it, leaning on it. Mr. Charlie and the others kept working and let Ryoko do the talking to what Ryoko deemed new faces. Ryoko made a funny and playful, but cute face towards the man’s companion while goofily sticking her neck out. “You’re cute.” Ryoko said to her.

Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ryoko, at this point, was in the crop area helping out Mr. Charlie harvest a few things. She stood up straight and wiped sweat off her brow to be met by a menacingly tall statured man with his cute-ish but equally menacing companion. She had sensed the two coming her way but didn’t think much of it. If they were there for trouble it would have happened before Ryoko got a chance to stop it, she reckoned as the surge in their energy was massive. Both of them. The man was casual. A simple “yo”.

Ryoko smiled gleefully at both the man and his companion. It was great to have other people around that were both composed of some form of power and not criminals… “Howdy.” Ryoko greeted them. “What brings you two folks here today?” she asked before plowing her harvesting tool into the ground and hunching over it, leaning on it. Mr. Charlie and the others kept working and let Ryoko do the talking to what Ryoko deemed new faces. Ryoko made a funny and playful, but cute face towards the man’s companion while goofily sticking her neck out. “You’re cute.” Ryoko said to her.
It was a quite scenic conditon that this one chose to be in. She really stood out in comparison to the other standard humans in the flock of things, keeping to themselves and doing their manual labor. It was how the world functioned afterall. With a short reply and along with the questioning of why Alucard and Lilith were there in the first place. Seemed like she had just come here to the Lightning Mountains to either escape something or just to actually settle down. It was the first time he had ever seen or even felt her presence in the surroundings. Atleast she didn't lunge into combat the instant she saw them. She would put away her tools in order to engage in a proper conversation.. How thoughtful of her, Lilith thought - yet Alucard thought nothing of it. He was, in his own mind, a bit saddened by the fact she wasn't attacking. Regardless, making enemies of people was his specialty but he had to accept the role of a leader for others now. Would he just strut into battle with everyone he saw he would put his brothers and sisters in danger. It seemed like Lilith's appearance made the woman reach out and point out how cute she was. Lilith got slightly embarassed and got closer to the woman with her tail wiggling in excitement. She applied a big smile while Alucard was the first to reply after which she would reply herself.

We're simply travelers from the north of the Lightning Mountains were we have our seat in the domain. Unlike us, however, you seem.. new here?

Arigato, you seem very nice! My name's Lilith - what's yours?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a quite scenic conditon that this one chose to be in. She really stood out in comparison to the other standard humans in the flock of things, keeping to themselves and doing their manual labor. It was how the world functioned afterall. With a short reply and along with the questioning of why Alucard and Lilith were there in the first place. Seemed like she had just come here to the Lightning Mountains to either escape something or just to actually settle down. It was the first time he had ever seen or even felt her presence in the surroundings. Atleast she didn't lunge into combat the instant she saw them. She would put away her tools in order to engage in a proper conversation.. How thoughtful of her, Lilith thought - yet Alucard thought nothing of it. He was, in his own mind, a bit saddened by the fact she wasn't attacking. Regardless, making enemies of people was his specialty but he had to accept the role of a leader for others now. Would he just strut into battle with everyone he saw he would put his brothers and sisters in danger. It seemed like Lilith's appearance made the woman reach out and point out how cute she was. Lilith got slightly embarassed and got closer to the woman with her tail wiggling in excitement. She applied a big smile while Alucard was the first to reply after which she would reply herself.

We're simply travelers from the north of the Lightning Mountains were we have our seat in the domain. Unlike us, however, you seem.. new here?

Arigato, you seem very nice! My name's Lilith - what's yours?
Ryoko would listen patiently as the man spoke. The man seemed to be analyzing Ryoko as she spoke and he was obviously very picky and choosy with his words. Rightfully so. They didn’t know each other for them to be as open as Ryoko was willing to be. But Ryoko also had nothing to hide. Wonder what was under this man’s coattail… Upon asking if she was new here, Ryoko would respond. “Well, you can say that. But it feels like I’ve been here forever already aha…” Ryoko gave a halfhearted smile and scratched her head with her free hand. She had already done so much in such little time here. After this, the companion started to speak and state her name, making casual conversation. She seemed a lot more normal than him, although looking as abnormal as him. Strange how things work…

My name is Ryoko. Nice to meet you, Lilith.” Ryoko smiled as Lilith got closer. She wasn’t quite sure what, but there was something about Lilith that reminded Ryoko of herself. It was very strange but Ryoko wasn’t the one to ponder on such things. However, work still had to be done and the day wasn’t getting any shorter.

Well there is a lot of work to be done out in these fields. Is there perhaps anything I can help you with? Did you come here to buy some fruit or vegetables? We have plenty.” Ryoko offered kindly. She wanted to eventually get the man to state why he was here… Because it surely wasn’t for fruit…

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ryoko would listen patiently as the man spoke. The man seemed to be analyzing Ryoko as she spoke and he was obviously very picky and choosy with his words. Rightfully so. They didn’t know each other for them to be as open as Ryoko was willing to be. But Ryoko also had nothing to hide. Wonder what was under this man’s coattail… Upon asking if she was new here, Ryoko would respond. “Well, you can say that. But it feels like I’ve been here forever already aha…” Ryoko gave a halfhearted smile and scratched her head with her free hand. She had already done so much in such little time here. After this, the companion started to speak and state her name, making casual conversation. She seemed a lot more normal than him, although looking as abnormal as him. Strange how things work…

My name is Ryoko. Nice to meet you, Lilith.” Ryoko smiled as Lilith got closer. She wasn’t quite sure what, but there was something about Lilith that reminded Ryoko of herself. It was very strange but Ryoko wasn’t the one to ponder on such things. However, work still had to be done and the day wasn’t getting any shorter.

Well there is a lot of work to be done out in these fields. Is there perhaps anything I can help you with? Did you come here to buy some fruit or vegetables? We have plenty.” Ryoko offered kindly. She wanted to eventually get the man to state why he was here… Because it surely wasn’t for fruit…
Lilith sure as hell was sold the secound Ryoko made an attempt to sell fruit for she had known from previous encounters with Isabella and Mirabelle that her favourite drink; Juice, was made from fruits. Her eyes widened in an almost insanely looking fashion.

I want fruiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitsssssss... Alucard sama, we can make juice from that stuff can't we? CAN'T WEEEE?!?!?!?!?

Alucard facepalmed but realized maybe that this is what Aegis meant back in Mount Katsuryoku. He needed to be more inline with his own people now that the gods were casting a shadow upon the world. Or whomever.. He reached out for his pocket and showed a bag containing 50 Ryo.

Without having the opportunity to embarass myself which never happens, i'll introduce myse-

I already did by accideeeeent hiihihiiihi

..Shut.. UP! As i was saying.. My name is Alucard Tepes, leader of the Hellsing Organization that houses the northern parts of the Lightning Mountains. Now then, how much fruit for this?

• Love
Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lilith sure as hell was sold the secound Ryoko made an attempt to sell fruit for she had known from previous encounters with Isabella and Mirabelle that her favourite drink; Juice, was made from fruits. Her eyes widened in an almost insanely looking fashion.

I want fruiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitsssssss... Alucard sama, we can make juice from that stuff can't we? CAN'T WEEEE?!?!?!?!?

Alucard facepalmed but realized maybe that this is what Aegis meant back in Mount Katsuryoku. He needed to be more inline with his own people now that the gods were casting a shadow upon the world. Or whomever.. He reached out for his pocket and showed a bag containing 50 Ryo.

Without having the opportunity to embarass myself which never happens, i'll introduce myse-

I already did by accideeeeent hiihihiiihi

..Shut.. UP! As i was saying.. My name is Alucard Tepes, leader of the Hellsing Organization that houses the northern parts of the Lightning Mountains. Now then, how much fruit for this?
Ryoko was thrilled with how the two interacted. It was almost as if they were family. Alucard offered up some ryo for the fruit Ryoko offered them, however, Ryoko couldn’t accept even though she offered it for sale. Ryoko walked up closer to Lilith and rubbed her chin with her pointer finger. “For this little gal? I’ll give you a bag for free.” Ryoko said happily. After all, they had plenty to spare. Ryoko’s attempt at offering the fruits and vegetables for sale was just a way of seeing what they were really here for. And the lingering questions in her head were thereby answered as the man had introduced himself as Alucard Tepes of something called the Hellsing Organization.

Ryoko did not like the fact that his Organization was over half the land yet this farmland suffered heavily. What kind of leader lets that happen?.. Ryoko could not help but to ask all the right questions…

Leader, huh?..” she said, shifting both her posture and attitude, getting a little more serious. “So you would know that this land has been tirelessly ravaged by bandits and criminals, right? And that is why you are here? To correct this issue?” Granted, Ryoko still didn’t know why they were here but she was more or less being sarcastic, as a true leader would have been here to handle things as Ryoko did. Or at least find someone to get them handled… This is how Ryoko had thought. She had been both victim and villain. Nowadays had led her down a path that she would find herself being more heroic than not, but her nature could change on a whim. She, herself, was still growing…

The farmers stopped their work in their tracks and spectated as the man was questioned. Ryoko had indeed put him on the spot for the natives to judge.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ryoko was thrilled with how the two interacted. It was almost as if they were family. Alucard offered up some ryo for the fruit Ryoko offered them, however, Ryoko couldn’t accept even though she offered it for sale. Ryoko walked up closer to Lilith and rubbed her chin with her pointer finger. “For this little gal? I’ll give you a bag for free.” Ryoko said happily. After all, they had plenty to spare. Ryoko’s attempt at offering the fruits and vegetables for sale was just a way of seeing what they were really here for. And the lingering questions in her head were thereby answered as the man had introduced himself as Alucard Tepes of something called the Hellsing Organization.

Ryoko did not like the fact that his Organization was over half the land yet this farmland suffered heavily. What kind of leader lets that happen?.. Ryoko could not help but to ask all the right questions…

Leader, huh?..” she said, shifting both her posture and attitude, getting a little more serious. “So you would know that this land has been tirelessly ravaged by bandits and criminals, right? And that is why you are here? To correct this issue?” Granted, Ryoko still didn’t know why they were here but she was more or less being sarcastic, as a true leader would have been here to handle things as Ryoko did. Or at least find someone to get them handled… This is how Ryoko had thought. She had been both victim and villain. Nowadays had led her down a path that she would find herself being more heroic than not, but her nature could change on a whim. She, herself, was still growing…

The farmers stopped their work in their tracks and spectated as the man was questioned. Ryoko had indeed put him on the spot for the natives to judge.
Storyboard Mission Element(S):
  • Defend your employer from bandits
Arigatōgozaimashita, Ryoko-chaaan <3, demo.. I dont' know how to make juice. Do you know?? Of course you do.. Silly me, you're the best. Surely Alucard should do something for you though.

It seemed like the two gal's had bonded like a flash, just like Lilith had done with Mirabelle and Isabella back in Port of Innovus. Lilith was out of proportions to get some fruits for free but the last thing she said she made an absolute evil smile directed towards Alucard as if she was threatening him to do whatever Ryoko asked him to do next and as a matter of fact, Ryoko continued by stating that the lands down in the south of the Lightning Mountains were plagued by Bandits and other criminals. Alucard didn't even need any more deets at this point, he got so shriveled by the fact there was something for him to hunt, particularly humans in which he could.. Eat.

My lady, point me in the direction of these bandits. Actually, nevermind i'll find them myself. I'm dying to sink my teeth into somethi-

But there's fruit too you know you damn canniba-

Alucard unveiled his Sakki at this point, not directing it to anyone particular but just giving out an enormous presence and intent of to kill.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

As a matter of fact, Alucard's Tenseigan would let him scout up to three landmarks away from the Hinterlands in order to find anything that was hella suss and he picked up shadows of an orchestra of thugs heading towards a nearby village in the Hinterlands.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye - [Passive]
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

He left the company of Lilith and Ryoko and headed over there, fast. As Lilith and Ryoko stayed behind in the distance that kept growing, Alucard would feel the presence of Lilith still as they were both in the same landmark. She spoke to him through their mental link as he was running.

Killing to impress a girl? Did i ever mention you're a stud? I'm sure i did..

You may tell Ryoko i am about to rock her. Like a hurricane.

You must be registered for see medias
Alucard was getting close now, so close infact that the raiding thugs would hear the roar of akin to that of a massive engine coming towards them from the east. Their leader divided the gang into two groups, approximately ten men strong each as they were twenty in total. Half of them continued on towards the village with the leader with them while ten men headed towards a bloodthirsty Alucard who would unsheathe his forbidden blade, Darkiscie.

Forgive me father for i am about to sin.. Keehhh..

Alucards Tenseigan shined while his entire figure darkened in the presence of the mortal men who were foolish enough to run straight towards them. Fighting fodders, there was some enjoyment to it. He dashed forwards towards the men, who unsheathed their swords and pointed their edges towards him. A large grin appeared on his face as he, before reaching short range, performed a horizontal slash that extended up to mid-range. An ability he had from specializing in the arts of Kenjutsu. The large swung of his sword would look akin to that of a crescent moon.

(Kumo-Ryū Mikazuki Kiri) - Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
Range: Short (Mid)
Damage points: 60
Description: The user utilizes a large extent of their physical capabilities to swing their sword in a single large arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously. The technique receives its name due to the entire movement being reminiscent of a crescent moon.

The effects of the beheading technique was that all the opponents raised swords were cut off from the grip, separating the blade itself from it. A sudden cranky sound of metal hitting the ground was heard as the men lost all will of fighting when the saw Alucard continue towards them. The leader of the gang noticed this but was now close enough to the civilians to engage in a hostage situation.

Kukuku.. A gracious knight here to save the commonwealth huh? Don't make me laugh, as long as we're holding these souls next to our blades there is absolutely nothing you can do is there?

The other thugs started to giggle hysterically as they all grabbed a hostage each, holding them by the throat while the other ten men that Alucard just had defeated would form around them with their fists high up in the air, acknowledging that they had the upper hand once again.

It would seem that i've let the enemy close.. Too close for my taste even though The Hinterlands is not currently under our protection the infection can spread. Unless of course i kill the infection.

You think you have the upper hand in this scenario? Are you blind!!

The leader of the bandits was holding his blade so close to his hostage's throat now that it started to bleed slightly. He was no doubt just as scared as his hostage at this point and probably only wanted to enter hell with someone rather than alone. However, Alucard needed to act in order to save all of these people and he had to do it in a way that would make no sign to the enemy what he was up to. He could not use his sword now, that'd kill everyone as a result. Instead, he needed to use stealth in order save the situation and the innocent people. Alucard scanned the situation, he felt like he had absolute control over the situation but at the minute the enemy made a move, he would. The leader of the bandit thugs realized that Alucards resolve was too high of a pressure for him to take and after just a few seconds of silence, the bandits all shouted in frustration, attempting to cut off the heads of their hostages. During their outcry, Alucard had already prepared his counter attack using his Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai. Roots of bones would form from beneath his feet, digging their way through the ground and splinter into 20 roots, all directly underneath each thug. At the snap of Alucards fingers, the roots would pierce through the surface and impaled the lot, having each large root pierce through their ass and end up piercing throughout their mouth.

You must be registered to see images

( Sawarabi no Mai ) - Dance of the Young Ferns
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage Points: 80
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The user causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

Their poor faces had not comprehended what had just happened. Their eyes were wide open and the iris started to fade from black to milky gray. Hands and feet twitching around for a minute until turning just as lifeless as the rest of the body.

..That was just your lives. Tell me, are they flashing before you right now as you're dying or is it just a myth?

Gllgbbrrghghh

Most of them had died now, only one remained somewhat conscious and stared all around himself. The hostages were freed but splattered with the blood of the bandit thugs who were all raised to the sky to atone for their sins by none other than Alucard.

..Heh, so what is wrong with another sin?

Alucard walked closely towards the one who remained conscious and bit him in the neck, drinking his blood and activating his reverse crucifix artifact. Or so he thought at the same time of realization he had lost it. No matter, the taste of blood - the iron and life was indescribable to him. He continued to drink until he was full and his eyes went red. His blood started to boil, was his twin soul about to rupture within him now? He sheathed his blade and turned his eyes towards where he came from, where Lilith and Ryoko were waiting. As he started to sprint back towards the two he would hear the cheering of the villagers behind him. It seemed like they did not give a damn of his unorthodox gesture in the end there. His face was still, applying zero emotions as he came back.

I've returned.

His aura went back to normal as if he had never left.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Onii Chan and Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Mission Element(S):
  • Defend your employer from bandits
Arigatōgozaimashita, Ryoko-chaaan <3, demo.. I dont' know how to make juice. Do you know?? Of course you do.. Silly me, you're the best. Surely Alucard should do something for you though.

It seemed like the two gal's had bonded like a flash, just like Lilith had done with Mirabelle and Isabella back in Port of Innovus. Lilith was out of proportions to get some fruits for free but the last thing she said she made an absolute evil smile directed towards Alucard as if she was threatening him to do whatever Ryoko asked him to do next and as a matter of fact, Ryoko continued by stating that the lands down in the south of the Lightning Mountains were plagued by Bandits and other criminals. Alucard didn't even need any more deets at this point, he got so shriveled by the fact there was something for him to hunt, particularly humans in which he could.. Eat.

My lady, point me in the direction of these bandits. Actually, nevermind i'll find them myself. I'm dying to sink my teeth into somethi-

But there's fruit too you know you damn canniba-

Alucard unveiled his Sakki at this point, not directing it to anyone particular but just giving out an enormous presence and intent of to kill.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent

As a matter of fact, Alucard's Tenseigan would let him scout up to three landmarks away from the Hinterlands in order to find anything that was hella suss and he picked up shadows of an orchestra of thugs heading towards a nearby village in the Hinterlands.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye - [Passive]
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

He left the company of Lilith and Ryoko and headed over there, fast. As Lilith and Ryoko stayed behind in the distance that kept growing, Alucard would feel the presence of Lilith still as they were both in the same landmark. She spoke to him through their mental link as he was running.

Killing to impress a girl? Did i ever mention you're a stud? I'm sure i did..

You may tell Ryoko i am about to rock her. Like a hurricane.

You must be registered for see medias
Alucard was getting close now, so close infact that the raiding thugs would hear the roar of akin to that of a massive engine coming towards them from the east. Their leader divided the gang into two groups, approximately ten men strong each as they were twenty in total. Half of them continued on towards the village with the leader with them while ten men headed towards a bloodthirsty Alucard who would unsheathe his forbidden blade, Darkiscie.

Forgive me father for i am about to sin.. Keehhh..

Alucards Tenseigan shined while his entire figure darkened in the presence of the mortal men who were foolish enough to run straight towards them. Fighting fodders, there was some enjoyment to it. He dashed forwards towards the men, who unsheathed their swords and pointed their edges towards him. A large grin appeared on his face as he, before reaching short range, performed a horizontal slash that extended up to mid-range. An ability he had from specializing in the arts of Kenjutsu. The large swung of his sword would look akin to that of a crescent moon.

(Kumo-Ryū Mikazuki Kiri) - Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
Range: Short (Mid)
Damage points: 60
Description: The user utilizes a large extent of their physical capabilities to swing their sword in a single large arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously. The technique receives its name due to the entire movement being reminiscent of a crescent moon.

The effects of the beheading technique was that all the opponents raised swords were cut off from the grip, separating the blade itself from it. A sudden cranky sound of metal hitting the ground was heard as the men lost all will of fighting when the saw Alucard continue towards them. The leader of the gang noticed this but was now close enough to the civilians to engage in a hostage situation.

Kukuku.. A gracious knight here to save the commonwealth huh? Don't make me laugh, as long as we're holding these souls next to our blades there is absolutely nothing you can do is there?

The other thugs started to giggle hysterically as they all grabbed a hostage each, holding them by the throat while the other ten men that Alucard just had defeated would form around them with their fists high up in the air, acknowledging that they had the upper hand once again.

It would seem that i've let the enemy close.. Too close for my taste even though The Hinterlands is not currently under our protection the infection can spread. Unless of course i kill the infection.

You think you have the upper hand in this scenario? Are you blind!!

The leader of the bandits was holding his blade so close to his hostage's throat now that it started to bleed slightly. He was no doubt just as scared as his hostage at this point and probably only wanted to enter hell with someone rather than alone. However, Alucard needed to act in order to save all of these people and he had to do it in a way that would make no sign to the enemy what he was up to. He could not use his sword now, that'd kill everyone as a result. Instead, he needed to use stealth in order save the situation and the innocent people. Alucard scanned the situation, he felt like he had absolute control over the situation but at the minute the enemy made a move, he would. The leader of the bandit thugs realized that Alucards resolve was too high of a pressure for him to take and after just a few seconds of silence, the bandits all shouted in frustration, attempting to cut off the heads of their hostages. During their outcry, Alucard had already prepared his counter attack using his Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai. Roots of bones would form from beneath his feet, digging their way through the ground and splinter into 20 roots, all directly underneath each thug. At the snap of Alucards fingers, the roots would pierce through the surface and impaled the lot, having each large root pierce through their ass and end up piercing throughout their mouth.

You must be registered to see images

( Sawarabi no Mai ) - Dance of the Young Ferns
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage Points: 80
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The user causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

Their poor faces had not comprehended what had just happened. Their eyes were wide open and the iris started to fade from black to milky gray. Hands and feet twitching around for a minute until turning just as lifeless as the rest of the body.

..That was just your lives. Tell me, are they flashing before you right now as you're dying or is it just a myth?

Gllgbbrrghghh

Most of them had died now, only one remained somewhat conscious and stared all around himself. The hostages were freed but splattered with the blood of the bandit thugs who were all raised to the sky to atone for their sins by none other than Alucard.

..Heh, so what is wrong with another sin?

Alucard walked closely towards the one who remained conscious and bit him in the neck, drinking his blood and activating his reverse crucifix artifact. Or so he thought at the same time of realization he had lost it. No matter, the taste of blood - the iron and life was indescribable to him. He continued to drink until he was full and his eyes went red. His blood started to boil, was his twin soul about to rupture within him now? He sheathed his blade and turned his eyes towards where he came from, where Lilith and Ryoko were waiting. As he started to sprint back towards the two he would hear the cheering of the villagers behind him. It seemed like they did not give a damn of his unorthodox gesture in the end there. His face was still, applying zero emotions as he came back.

I've returned.

His aura went back to normal as if he had never left.
Missions Start: Get too excited and show off your radical power (3)

Ryoko was in shock at how the man reacted. She sensed the the others as well, however she would have let them come to her... Alucard ran like a bat out of hell to them, supposedly destroyed them, and came back. That's the only explination as when he came back the spike of energy was even lower than it was before. He... Killed them. And remained non-chalant about the whole ordeal... Ryoko had pulled his card, and he played it... She was... Impressed. However, she wasn't sure what would make the man want to impress someone like her, but maybe it wasn't for her. Maybe he really did care about this land. The natives were impressed as well, overhearing everything that had to be sad in the exchange between the two... As much as she wanted to, Ryoko couldn't fully admit how impressed she was. Her admiration for the man's capability could very well be used against her. However, she absolutely could not let his deeds go without merit.

"You... Are incredible!" Ryoko shouted, unable to do the exact thing she told herself not to... Showing too much adoration for the man's capability. "You are awesome!" She started to move around spontaneously, seeming to switch her location inches by inches with every blink of the eye with different facial expression, trying to recreate what had happened in her mind. "I bet you were all like pew pew!" she started to say while wildly firing what appeared to be lasers from her fingers.

(Kiyoshipou: Fuhenteki Kanshou)- Kiyoshi Art: Universal Song
Range: Long-Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: Depends
Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

And then you were like woosh woosh she said while doing several punches and kicks, eventually getting too excited and kicking her farming tool... Into the next landmark... It got sent flying over the horizon with ease.

(Kikku) Kick
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

"And I bet you were like: weeooweeooweeoo!" she said excitedly while appearing to phase in and out of the ground rapidly in unison with her sounds.

Seishin no Sokumen | Aspect of Spirit
Range: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 Kiyoshi Techniques)
Description: The Aspect of Spirit Technique is an ability that is an integral part of the highest form of training a Kiyoshi can undergo. It is a complex technique based on the principle of enlightenment. The process involves converting one's body to Energy, essentially turning the user into what is known as an Energy Spirit, completely in tune with nature and spirit. Because there is no physical component to this technique, as Kiyoshi Energy is entirely different from chakra, the user does not technically exist in the physical realm but remains in a state of being in a spiritual world that is both adjacent to and overlaps with the physical world. This concept is central to the Aspect of Spirit. Namely, because the user does not exist in the physical world, they cannot interact with the purely physical world either. This serves as both an advantage and a downside to the technique because the user can only interact with natural or spiritual entities; thus, purely physical attacks are entirely useless against the user and will appear to pass through the user as though he/she is not present. More importantly, as chakra consists of both spiritual and physical energies, when the user interacts with any such Ninjutsu, they will only be able to feel the effect of the spiritual aspect of said technique, effectively halving the damage of all Chakra based Ninjutsu. Conversely, because the user does not exist in a physical state of being, he/she is also incapable of utilizing Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, trading their physical aspect for natural and spiritual harmony (essentially heightening their sense, agility, and increasing the strength of all Kiyoshi Techniques by 20). The technique reacts oddly to Genjutsu, as the effects indeed manifest but do not put any mental strain on the user. Taijutsu and Kenjutsu are almost completely useless against the user in this state, as the user's spirit cannot interact with physical constructs; however, Taijutsu and Kenjutsu techniques that are charged with chakra, such as the Samurai's Sabre Technique, can and will damage the user through the chakra itself. Kenjutsu and Taijutsu techniques with a clear emphasis on spiritual energy will thus be fully effective against users of this technique, though this does not include the Eight Celestial Gates. While utilizing the Aspect of Spirit technique, basic Taijutsu is altered. Because the user cannot interact with opponent’s physical body, successfully landed attacks have the effect of instead sapping the opponent’s spiritual energy from them, resulting in a loss of mental fortitude, willpower, and stamina. This is, however, a dangerous endeavor for the user to embark upon because the opponent cannot be staggered physically and the user is still susceptible to any chakra-based Taijutsu or Kenjutsu techniques used by the opponent. Senjutsu, due it’s use of natural energy, is fully effective against users of this technique as well, forgoing all other physical components (for example, a Frog Kata enabled punch will phase through the spirit but the natural energy aura will take full effect). Genjutsu that work by oversaturating the targets senses with stimuli (like pain based Genjutsu or Fear related Genjutsu as well as other forms of over stimulation of the senses, basically, "mayhem" inducing illusions), S-Rank and above, will be twice as effective against the user if he doesn't revert to his physical form, inducing heavy mental strain, extreme difficulty seeing (as the colors the user perceives will be too vivid and vibrant), and a great lack of stamina which causes the user to drag in speed and reduces the length of this technique by a full turn.As the spiritual world has a multi-layered structure that is not bound by physics, the user is capable of traversing the battlefield as a spirit does, without regard for gravity. While they may, thus, move to different altitudes freely, this aspect of the technique is less like flight and more accurately described as phasing through the fabric of space without hindrance. The user is also able to move through the ground, albeit for only a few seconds at a time, but phasing through space cannot be used to avoid techniques with wide ranges (i.e. the user must still properly defend or correctly evade).
Note: This technique can be used twice and for a for a maximum of 4 turns. The user may enter and exit the form as he pleases, but once activated, the user must remain in this form for at least two turns before exiting it.
Note: Cannot use Kiyoshi techniques in the turn after this form is exited.
Note: Can only be used by Kiyoshi Generals and requires extensive training.
Note: Universal Song or Greater Energy Pulse must be activated at least one turn before utilizing this technique.

She then found herself directly in front of Alucard... "And then to finish them off I bet you were like BOOSH!" she had formed her hands and fingers in the shape of a handgun while together, firing an extremely dense and concentrated blast towards the man's head. She had obviously gotten way too excited and it showed. She was like a fucking child...

(Yuuen Konki Shuuha)- Grand Energy Wave
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80 (+ 20 = 100)
Description: The upgraded version of the original energy wave. The user charges a great amount of pure chakra and releases it in a gargantuan burst of energy that has the force to violently scatter an entire army and the power to shatter an entire rock that is as big as a house into pieces. Kiyoshi Masters can use this technique more extensively and even shoot it out through two hands. When used by a Master, this particular technique carries enough Energy to vaporize a large hill and toss a large summon a considerable distance (while only resulting in a few bruises and scratches).
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Captain.

After all was said and done, she realized she got too excited and made a surprised face, hoping that Aucard wouldn't maul her where she stood and realize Ryoko was just playful, is all. She knew that with his power he was going to be able to either shrug off her technique, even though powerful, or dismiss it completely... Or at least she had hoped...

"Sorry..." she said wholeheartedly.

Mission End

• Wow
Reactions: Skorm