Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you can always enter blue-collar fields (entry level, or with special training/certification programs), and expect minimum wage or a little higher. You can earn more after working longer (loyalty), but the higher you go, chances are you may have to go back to school (requirement), or not. Really it's dependent on your contract or employer.

Unless you're like the next Steve Jobs or something (which I'm not saying you can't be), expect a modest, earnest living. And there's nothing wrong with that :)

bboyrevert

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are expecting more than minimum wage good luck. Most of those jobs require at least a couple semesters of credit/experience for you to be even be considered. Your best bet is to work at a restaurant that gives tips or some retail job. Then you can go to school get an internship (or paid internship if you are lucky) in the field you are studying. Then when you graduate with a BA you can get a decent wage.

bboyrevert

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be a hygienist does not require medical school, just a few semesters studying bio/chem, they will teach you most of the stuff along the way. Dentist however does require medical school.

KillebIsBeast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im currently a college student ... But I moved from California to wymoing just because of the jobs . I was working on a oil rig for 15 mo ,taking online classes . I made $28 an hour and after 5 mo I went to $35... Its hard work but its probally the best thing you can get ... Shit if I stayed ide be making $90,000.00 a year easy ....

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Be a waiter or a busboy at a highly frequented restaurant. Get shifts during main meal times. Pay sucks, but tips are great. As long as it's not a long term thing, you should be able to get by.