Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey takato lets do this
i attack u wit Suiton:Suishouu Gorugan)-Water Style:Strong Current Torrntial Rain
dis: A current of water that can be shape into a dragon to attack but is`nt a rushing flow like Water Dragon this body of water is staionary excpet when being used to attack.

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey takato lets do this
i attack u wit Suiton:Suishouu Gorugan)-Water Style:Strong Current Torrntial Rain
dis: A current of water that can be shape into a dragon to attack but is`nt a rushing flow like Water Dragon this body of water is staionary excpet when being used to attack.
Ok I Use Shadow CLone Jutsu x2 clones One Uses Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall To Protect me From Your Attack The Other One Comes Directly To you to Sweer Chin Music

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O Poof CLone Dissapears My Last CLone Uses
*Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
While i thorw Kunai Into the Fire To Make it Go with More speed towards You
i use Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall
to protect me from your attack
and i attack u wit Hijutsu:Tsuin Chidori Suiryuudan)Secrect Technigue-Twin Chidori Water Dragon Bullet
dis: Its Twin water dragon bullets charged with chidori that comsumes the opponent and delivers a shock to the foe.This shock is amplified since water is a conducter for electricity making the opponents body numb and rendering him/her unable to move.(each dragon can be controled seperately but -7 chakra per turn for each dragon to keep chidori in it)