Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Hetalia Fan Club!​

Plot Summary
Think of it like WWII, except every country is a pretty boy/girl instead. A hilariously stereotypical pretty boy/girl. America loves burgers, Russia is into the vodka, and China has a pet panda. It is centered mostly around Italy, who has both a North and South character. Hetalia combining hetare, Japanese for "incompetent" and Italia. This is to make light of Italy's apparent cowardice during World War II.

Main Characters
Here are all the ones that apper in the anime...

Owner:UchiHaHaHa Clan
CO-Owner:N/A

Members:
Aviredie

Some pics for your enjoyment...
You must be registered for see images

Here is a picture for the club
You must be registered for see images

This is where you can watch episodes...

Last edited:
Reactions: freewind
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yes and if you would like to join just PM me ^_^...
P.S. This is a form to talk about HETALIA it is NOT a free chat room! If you want a free chat room why did you even join NB?........Thank You for your time. :)

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am so joining. Can I join? :3
Yay! You're my first member! Your name is now added to the list...:D

...................Really people......It's been weeks.....DOES NO ONE HERE WATCH HETALIA!!!....... *cough cough* Um sorry about that...out burst but, I am semi depressed that out of the whole Narutobase only two or three watch this anime...*sigh**shrug* Oh well guess there is not much I can do about that...(walks to emo corner with ran cloud over head) *talking to the characters* Sorry guys I guess you'll just have to find fans somewhere else... ;(

Last edited:

kiragaaraisME

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yay! You're my first member! Your name is now added to the list...:D

...................Really people......It's been weeks.....DOES NO ONE HERE WATCH HETALIA!!!....... *cough cough* Um sorry about that...out burst but, I am semi depressed that out of the whole Narutobase only two or three watch this anime...*sigh**shrug* Oh well guess there is not much I can do about that...(walks to emo corner with ran cloud over head) *talking to the characters* Sorry guys I guess you'll just have to find fans somewhere else... ;(
*puts hand on your shoulder* Be one with me da? *has sweet scary smile like russia* [im russia]

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a tomboy... -3-
hmmm? *goes off to check wiki*

A tomboy is a girl who exhibits characteristics or behaviors considered typical of the gender role of a boy,including the wearing of typically masculine-oriented clothes and engaging in games and activities that are often physical in nature, and which are considered in many cultures to be the domain of boys. Occasionally, such girls are called tomgirls.
:shy: that still counts you a girl....and me as the only dude who likes hetalia. :T_T:

Status
Not open for further replies.