Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Dupa as I said why Shirley can't be the mother here, btw, if you have already seen the series, you know how the cunning lady lured olivia. Also, joey? Who's joey? ? joey tribbiani?
Post automatically merged:

@Dupa why do you think 6th is not a good idea?

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Finalbeta i don't understand the use of "Aggressive" in my case. I'm sorry if I have been aggressive, though I can't remember any instances. About @Dragomir , I hardly talked to him, and when did I accuse him? About me saying a lot of defending of gister was after 6th hokage 's or Michelle' s post, I don't remember that properly, I'll check and put the quotation for you later.
Well it was a general "lot of defending" so I don't know anyway my point was that it is very unlikely you and Drago are both Mafia partners, independently from you guys' alignment.

I think it is rather difficult to find scum in this game as it's mostly based on reads so far.

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Dupa as I said why Shirley can't be the mother here, btw, if you have already seen the series, you know how the cunning lady lured olivia. Also, joey? Who's joey? ? joey tribbiani?
You must be registered for see images

No Joey as in Luke's druggie friend.

Shirley's children. Yes she is also a mother. But how come a child herself is the mother here? The host has mentioned something like "All the players are now in the haunted house" also she mentioned "Shirley, Luke, nell, Theo and steven are children who were looking for the key" also, Shirley had her children after she was married and when she stopped living in the house
Yet Shirley's husband Kevin Hariis is in the game

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you sir, this was the point I was trying to get across but couldn't word it correctly. Seems very scummy and not to mention he seems to choose someone to lynch very fast and without much reason none the less.

Wow, Three town already? This is getting serious. And what is this ghost person going around? As for the food I'll take the white rice.
It's actually 4 townies

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just like our last game, your read is wrong. You started a bandwagon on Gister and now you are starting one on me. As a confirmed townie, people will end up following what you say. If I was you, I would wait until the others vote so they can make their own decisions. You are doing more damage than the scum.
But I think you are the one who did more damage in our last game.
That's why I'm not instantly followed Tigger's action voting you at the start of 8DP. I still need to hear something from you first before I vote and good you're cooperate. But your reasoning or case making or write up is not as strong as Tigger's position at that time. I'm unable to connect every of your reasoning. It not strong enough. And I'm begging you to tell me why I'm wrong, I need your words. But your final and last words is "You're wrong and its fine. Congrats Tigger". It not helping at all. As a townie you should keep pushing and pushing.

Just want to point out the Shirley has kids of her own.
The fact that Shirley's name does appear in a write-up helps your case a little, I'll see if anyone tries to counter-claim.
Poison also what do you think are the chances of Joey being in this game?

I don't think lynching 6th is a good idea
Just think of it like me alerting him. He coasting too much.
He or She haha?

The fact that Shirley's name does appear in a write-up helps your case a little, I'll see if anyone tries to counter-claim.

He or She haha?
Shirley's children. Yes she is also a mother. But how come a child herself is the mother here? The host has mentioned something like "All the players are now in the haunted house" also she mentioned "Shirley, Luke, nell, Theo and steven are children who were looking for the key" also, Shirley had her children after she was married and when she stopped living in the house.

It possible to choose a character 'olivia crain'
It possible for host to give Olivia Crain role to one player but it's impossible for mafia to pin pointing who is Olivia Crain player here?

Last edited:

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But I think you are the one who did more damage in our last game.
That's why I'm not instantly followed Tigger's action voting you at the start of 8DP. I still need to hear something from you first before I vote and good you're cooperate. But your reasoning or case making or write up is not as strong as Tigger's position at that time. I'm unable to connect every of your reasoning. It not strong enough. And I'm begging you to tell me why I'm wrong, I need your words. But your final and last words is "You're wrong and its fine. Congrats Tigger". It not helping at all. As a townie you should keep pushing and pushing.

He or She haha?

He or She haha?

It possible for host to give Olivia Crain role to one player but it's impossible for mafia to pin pointing who is Olivia Crain player here?
If it's for pressure/interrogation/questioning that's fine, just be aware of any possible wagon-hoppers.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Vote Count

Votes

1. Ansatsuken - 6thHokage
2. Dragomir - SoulKiller - Unvote
3. Odd - Dragomir

Total Votes
6thHokage - 1 Vote
Dragomir - 1 Vote

Players Who Haven't Voted

Alice in Noodleland, Finalbeta, Dupa, 6thHokage, Poison Chan, SoulKiller, Mr.Lonely, Dragomir

Reactions: Odd

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He or She haha?
Shirley's children. Yes she is also a mother. But how come a child herself is the mother here? The host has mentioned something like "All the players are now in the haunted house" also she mentioned "Shirley, Luke, nell, Theo and steven are children who were looking for the key" also, Shirley had her children after she was married and when she stopped living in the house.

"The host has mentioned something like "All the players are now in the haunted house" also she mentioned "Shirley, Luke, nell, Theo and steven are children who were looking for the key"

Tell me where did the host post this?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken @Dupa don't worry I won't say anything which I can't give an explanation to. About everyone being in the hill house - - -
- Hill House: every player in the game is inside Hill House, waiting at the main lobby.

About Shirley being a kid mentioned by the host - - -
While the kids were exploring the house, they found a mysterious room on the second floor. Its door was red like blood and had a very eerie aura around it. Every nerve on their bodies screamed "run, turn around and run as fast as you can", however, they couldn't move. The door was pulling them in, awakening their curiosity. They wanted to understand why this door was different from the rest. They wanted to see what it held on the other side.

The kids tried every key they could find, yet every time, the door remained unmoved, locked, ancient still. It was apparent that this door, with all its grandiosity, needed a special key. They all promised themselves they would find it.

The kids set on an adventure to look for the key.

- Steve: "Wow, this place is huge"

-Shirley: "guys, look, there's something ahead"

- Luke: "Three doors..."

- Theo: "I wonder where each one of them leads"

The last part clearly says Shirley, Theo, like and steven are kids here.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:
Reactions: Odd

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheers For The Ghosts

- "I would like to make a toast. This is for all the time we've spent together, my dear. You think you're honest? then apply this honesty you're so proud of. Go tell your husband what you did".

??? has used [Recruit] on ??? making them into a ghost.

This is referring Shirley, who Poison is claiming, Don't tell me the ghost just recruited her

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And how I could know if you're really a townie? From your perspective sure you choose to be a Townie until you win this game then your perspective is no longer what it was but just a lie and townie is a fool. How you can prove to us that you really a townie down to your heart? Ok would you believe me if I say I'm mafia now? And from my perspective I can confirm it.

But if you're really a townie one thing you should do to to cementing your position. Help us to find Mafia in this day phase. If you fail I will not hasitate to put you down in the next DP. And right now my suspicion is on Poison Chan and also 6thHokage. But you need to start first move.
You're supposed to assume that I'm confirmed, just to tell me your opinion of who else would be scum on the wagon. How you would know is besides the point.

Chill out, I will. I'm at School right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.