Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahh, I get your point. So @Alice in Noodleland sorry, no more in the green list.
Also, I'm feeling a bit scummy read on Dupa,

Gister- He's an odd one. At first glance his post about not wanting to seem active because he was mentioned just did not sit right with me, on top of the fact that he just didn't feel like doing anything today (mainly the voting). His later posts appeared to be hinting at Theo according to others, and he also said that we may not all be on the same team. Cross-referencing these 2 points with Madie's opening write-up about Theo asking for her own room, I can assume Gister may be hinting at a pro-town independent role. Whether Theo can have an independent alignment or he has an independent role but is not Theo remains to be seen though.

His view on him being lynched also stands out to me. He appears to me to be purposely baiting us into lynching him, and top with his uncaring attitude to contribute or defend himself, has me thinking he may have a role that involves the lynches on him.

Dr.Strange- He appears casual to me. Helping out with some terms and the game flow

Ansatsuken-Town. Don't think the host would trick us with this reveal

Alice in Noodleland-Not enough content to make a decision

killthestory-Inactive. I disagree with him being a lynch candidate since he didn't even post once or anything. If he just posted something like hi and never showed up again I can see the argument in favour. However until then I vote for him to be handled by the host.
Finalbeta- Claims IC gives mafia the advantage. Has some back-and-forth with Michelle

6thHokage-Silent playstyle according to others. The vote on Odd was a behaviour analyst since Odd joined a lynch on an inactive.
Michelle - Can't make out much with her yet.

Poison chan-Has knowledge on the theme. I would like to see how she breaks-down the next few write-ups
SoulKiller-Seems active into catching scum and leading it along with Drago.

Dragomir-Same as SoulKiller. Also unlike FinalBeta, he claims the IC gives mafia a disadvantage
Odd-Wants to lynch inactive. I don't agree with him
Mr.Lonely-I think he also agreed with Finalbeta that IC gives mafia the advantage. Other than that nothing else from him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote Lynch: @Mr.Lonely
@MadieV

Since we have to place a vote I choose him as a temporary until he posts again.
Post automatically merged:

What could this be?
After that long a thing for gister, she voted for Mr lonely? What?

So I see everyone is lynching gister and I can see why that's suspicious theiy way he is acting but Dragomir has really stuck out to me so far. So I'm going to go with them for my lunch.

vote lynch: @Dragomir

Also sorry for the misspells, auto correct really gets me. I meant lynch and not lunch
What did you have for your dinner??

This is just like Haunting at Hill House, keep an eye out for people that are basically screaming at us that they are Town. Notice them
Apparently that's me for now, and I claim to be Shirley. *phew*
Now town people when I die, you need to look out for 'Odd' and evil people you can rejoice.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyway, I feel like I should make a claim here and refocus myself. Unvote

Before I do, I'd like to see your opinions on that.
I do not believe in people claiming their role without any reason. That would make mafia and potentially serial killer job easy. We have lost the doctor so the privilege of us being saved during the NP is slim as hell right now. Claiming right now would only benefit Mafia/Serial. I only believe in claiming if you have most votes and wanna avoid being lynched taking into account no one cc you ofc.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not believe in people claiming their role without any reason. That would make mafia and potentially serial killer job easy. We have lost the doctor so the privilege of us being saved during the NP is slim as hell right now. Claiming right now would only benefit Mafia/Serial. I only believe in claiming if you have most votes and wanna avoid being lynched taking into account no one cc you ofc.
Ok then. I apologize for my abrasive tone. Arrogance really hits me hard when I start playing well in another game then it carries on to the next game and it's not so hot.

Oh yeah. You're rather taking a town leader role, a role that I'd love to be in but struggle to get it even if I'm town read by everyone else. So competition brings aggressiveness from me.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Poison chan I also wanna comment that if you truly lost your abilities as you said. Then you did a mistake. Claiming that you are a vanilla townie and soo sad and upset about it make mafia/serial know that you are no threat to them during the NP anymore. That would make them focus other people who still have their role power intact. Ofcourse this all can be thrown out of the window and you are making this stuff up to avoid suspicion.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh, I get your point. So @Alice in Noodleland sorry, no more in the green list.
Also, I'm feeling a bit scummy read on Dupa,

After that long a thing for gister, she voted for Mr lonely? What?

What did you have for your dinner??

Apparently that's me for now, and I claim to be Shirley. *phew*
Now town people when I die, you need to look out for 'Odd' and evil people you can rejoice.
Maybe there's a way you can get your abilities back

Reactions: MadieV

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I called out both Poison and Dragonmir because they voted for Gister. The chances that all five people that voted for Gister are town are very slim. Anstsuken is a confirmed townie and Strange and Michelle were just revealed as town as well. I gave my reasons for suspecting them. I even suspected Dragonmir back in DP1.
Sure but that still does not remove the fact that you are all over the place and pointing fingers on multiple people. Trying to draw more attention toward them and being chaotic in general. Scummy points in general. You did not elaborate on why you think I am scum as well btw. You just point fingers for the sake of pointing fingers?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Poison chan I also wanna comment that if you truly lost your abilities as you said. Then you did a mistake. Claiming that you are a vanilla townie and soo sad and upset about it make mafia/serial know that you are no threat to them during the NP anymore. That would make them focus other people who still have their role power intact. Ofcourse this all can be thrown out of the window and you are making this stuff up to avoid suspicion.
See obviously I don't want to be a suspect or a dinner to mafia at night. Also, I generally don't talk like this in any game, whoever played with me before can say that. You know when you woke up and if a chain of unfortunate things happen to you,I don't think you can keep your cool for long. I don't know about you, but I can't for some reason. I better come by when I have calmed myself down.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I can see right now Drago and Poison are the most suspicious guys however I have noticed they were quite aggressive one each other during the last day, considering that Poison is still a newbie I don't think it's legit to think it was distancing. This would imply only one of them is a Mafia.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I can see right now Drago and Poison are the most suspicious guys however I have noticed they were quite aggressive one each other during the last day, considering that Poison is still a newbie I don't think it's legit to think it was distancing. This would imply only one of them is a Mafia.
We barely even interacted from last DP.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, I have seen some exchanges in which she first accused you of defending Gister and then that you wanted the inactives to be killed as if in a malice-way. You replied that both of these points were false and just her own projection.

It is curious how it was Michelle to misread your point about Gister and that Poison, afterwards, just said the same by sheeping her idea, this throws me off a bit.

She is also being less active than her usual however I don't judge just by activity.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for my late appearance. I'm very busy today. Quite a surprise even for me.
For anyone here who think Ansatsuken get corrupted by mafia please read the write up below. I highlight the important part.

The Ghost's Observatory

In the shadows of Hill House, the ghosts are observing everyone move around the house.

Cunning Lady: "my, my, is it night already? We should haunt that handsome guy over there"

The Hovering Gentleman: "We can get rid of whoever you want my dear. I trust your lead"

Cunning Lady: "Hmm...I have to admit that pretty lady over there has piqued my attention as well. She looks fierce. I would like to test her. I would like to know how far she'll go to protect the ones she loves".

The Hovering Gentleman: "What doesn't pique your interest my love?

Cunning Lady: "We can always make her do what we want. Suggest what we need. Whisper our way to her consciousness. Touch her soul. It's all for the sake of her kids"

The Hovering Gentleman: "Let's get going with our plans then"

And with this...

Kevin Harris [@killthestory] a Vigilante has been killed!

Mrs. Dudley [@Michelle] a Doctor has been killed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now D2
You have 24 hours to find a player to lynch.

The write up clearly says "lady", a fully grown woman. So the one who joined the ghost side is a fully grown woman and not a young girl, a small innocent child. So Abigail is not the candidate here. But my question now, the "lady" here referred to who? Player or Role?

If it refers to a player, we still have;

-Poison Chan
-6thHokage(I think 6th is female)
-Alice in Noodleland
-Mr Lonely(I smell female scent)

If it refers to a role(Cast/Character), we have;

-Olivia Crain
-Shirley Crain(role claimed by Poison Chan)
-Eleanor "Nell" Crain
-Leigh Crain
-Aunt Janet

So who could it be?

And I think for starter Ghost aka Mafia had 2 members(The hovering gentleman and Cunning lady). And after the recruitment Ghost now had 3 members. So from 12 players 3 are mafia.

Hmm, it seems like your entire read on those being scum on the wagon was off @Ansatsuken from my perspective. You guys don't know that I'm Town ofc. Assuming that I am confirmed, who would you go with to be scum from the wagon?

Other than that, gonna kickstart things here with Vote lynch SoulKiller don't think I will remove my vote this time.
Was Off? I dont think so yet. There's still two players that still unconfirmed. You and Poison Chan. One of you could be Mafia. And from the write up the new mafia recruit is a woman so Poison Chan could possibly be one. She claimed her role as Shirley. She role claiming and stating that she turned into a vanilla townie could be an attempt to fooled townies to think she is a townie member. As a new member of Mafia why she need to concern about being target by Mafia after role claiming.

You also are not clean from my suspicion. Poison Chan could be a townie before but right now who knows.

And I will choose mashed potato

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.