Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for my late appearance. I'm very busy today. Quite a surprise even for me.
For anyone here who think Ansatsuken get corrupted by mafia please read the write up below. I highlight the important part.

The write up clearly says "lady", a fully grown woman. So the one who joined the ghost side is a fully grown woman and not a young girl, a small innocent child. So Abigail is not the candidate here. But my question now, the "lady" here referred to who? Player or Role?

If it refers to a player, we still have;

-Poison Chan
-6thHokage(I think 6th is female)
-Alice in Noodleland
-Mr Lonely(I smell female scent)

If it refers to a role(Cast/Character), we have;

-Olivia Crain
-Shirley Crain(role claimed by Poison Chan)
-Eleanor "Nell" Crain
-Leigh Crain
-Aunt Janet

So who could it be?

And I think for starter Ghost aka Mafia had 2 members(The hovering gentleman and Cunning lady). And after the recruitment Ghost now had 3 members. So from 12 players 3 are mafia.

Was Off? I dont think so yet. There's still two players that still unconfirmed. You and Poison Chan. One of you could be Mafia. And from the write up the new mafia recruit is a woman so Poison Chan could possibly be one. She claimed her role as Shirley. She role claiming and stating that she turned into a vanilla townie could be an attempt to fooled townies to think she is a townie member. As a new member of Mafia why she need to concern about being target by Mafia after role claiming.

You also are not clean from my suspicion. Poison Chan could be a townie before but right now who knows.
Post automatically merged:

And I will choose mashed potato
You seemed to have missed the point. I was addressing things as in that I am confirmed Town, cause from my perspective I am. I know I'm not off the hook just yet. But I wanted to know who you would still think are scum on that wagon if we were to say that I am confirmed.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm I've returned... Woah woah, I'm the controversial one now. *that's what you get for not keeping your cool* if I decide to take politics as my career that would have been blown in sec. Haha. Kidding. Jokes apart, let's see what's happening.

@Finalbeta i don't understand the use of "Aggressive" in my case. I'm sorry if I have been aggressive, though I can't remember any instances. About @Dragomir , I hardly talked to him, and when did I accuse him? About me saying a lot of defending of gister was after 6th hokage 's or Michelle' s post, I don't remember that properly, I'll check and put the quotation for you later.

Sorry for my late appearance. I'm very busy today. Quite a surprise even for me.
For anyone here who think Ansatsuken get corrupted by mafia please read the write up below. I highlight the important part.

The write up clearly says "lady", a fully grown woman. So the one who joined the ghost side is a fully grown woman and not a young girl, a small innocent child. So Abigail is not the candidate here. But my question now, the "lady" here referred to who? Player or Role?

If it refers to a player, we still have;

-Poison Chan
-6thHokage(I think 6th is female)
-Alice in Noodleland
-Mr Lonely(I smell female scent)

If it refers to a role(Cast/Character), we have;

-Olivia Crain
-Shirley Crain(role claimed by Poison Chan)
-Eleanor "Nell" Crain
-Leigh Crain
-Aunt Janet

So who could it be?

And I think for starter Ghost aka Mafia had 2 members(The hovering gentleman and Cunning lady). And after the recruitment Ghost now had 3 members. So from 12 players 3 are mafia.

Was Off? I dont think so yet. There's still two players that still unconfirmed. You and Poison Chan. One of you could be Mafia. And from the write up the new mafia recruit is a woman so Poison Chan could possibly be one. She claimed her role as Shirley. She role claiming and stating that she turned into a vanilla townie could be an attempt to fooled townies to think she is a townie member. As a new member of Mafia why she need to concern about being target by Mafia after role claiming.

You also are not clean from my suspicion. Poison Chan could be a townie before but right now who knows.

And I will choose mashed potato
@Ansatsuken im glad you are back, I needed to ask you something, you mentioned about Gister being involved in some kind of activities outside the thread which you could not tell until the results were out. That was one of the reasons why I voted for gister. Now may I please ask what were you talking about gister, he turned out to be a town though.

Now, @Ansatsuken I find you really interesting from the last game, and I mean it, I just loved your analytic style. But really? Do you really think in this role madness @MadieV would be giving the roles according to the gender? What? That's so funny don't you think. I mean what just because I'm a girl, I'll be recruited as a Mafia role which a lady. I hope you don't think Dr. Strange is a girl, I mean he got the role of Theo's partner, who was a girl btw.
Also, if I was recruited by the mafia, I would have been in a safe zone and I definitely wouldn't have drawn attention towards me by role claiming.

Now, I think the one who could be recruited is having the character Olivia Crain, if we go by the actual series, the cunning lady says stuff like that to Olivia and she indeed turns evil by the end.

P. S. Don't mind such long posts, I love writing ?

@Ansatsuken also, I was clueless about the recruitment thingy and the tangibility thingy that's why I asked Soulkiller as he is an experienced player.
@SoulKiller what do you think about the Day phase activities that occured, the tangibility and recruit thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I want to see more from @Mr.Lonely @Dupa and @SoulKiller
If you are town, Poison is the only other person to look at. She was able to identiy Gister as Theo, but still voted against him. She even said that she doesn't see him as scum. She was also the last person to vote for him. I don't see why she would vote for him since not only she didn't see him as an enemy, he was already guaranteed to be lynched at that point due to having four votes.

Looking back at who the dead suspected might lead us to a wolf.
I was the one who identified Gister as Theo and was strongly against the lynch. It was my idea to lynch killthestory/phantaminium who probably killed Michelle, inactives ruin games everytime

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all I want to say how unfortunate that lynch was. If only gister worked little bit harder he would of most likely avoided the lynch. Kind of had a gut feeling about it toward the end and tried to possibly change the lynch somehow but unfortunately he was not cooperative and just accepted his death. Plus, I alone would of not made a difference by myself tbh.

Dr.Strange had the lover role most likely and what that role does is the lover pretty much dies whenever their lover dies. Although it's weird he voted for his lover which tells me he did not know who exactly was his lover.

We sure got a massive loss during this NP losing two important roles. Either mafia has two killing power ability or there is a serial killer in the play as well. Leaning more to there being a serial killer.

@Dragomir I saw your post which you deleted shortly after. Saying that my suggestion is garbage for suggesting the cop to look into ansa to make sure he is a confirmed townie. I wanna say I do not necessarily like your tone. You using aggressive words does not help your case and make you seem even more scummy. Now to the point you made let me just stop you there for a moment. I don't know in which world you are living but what I suggested was reasonable and makes sense. If I was mafia and I had the ability to convert people into a ghost Ansa is not bad option at all. He is confirmed townie for almost everyone and having him become mafia and roam around freely is literally the worst. You would be the laughing stock and would look like an idiot if he indeed was converted to mafia and we lose the game since that possibility apparently does not register in your brain. Then you would be like "damn I wish i gave that garbage suggestion a second thought."

In that post you mentioned as well that because i made such "garbage suggestion" that you regret moving your vote off of me. You never had any legit case that support whatever argument you made in your head to begin with. So using that as a reason for you to try and throw more mud my way just makes you look even worse. I am not sure if you even read what you post before you post it. Your flip flop attitude saying "oh i am scummy" for reasons I shut down earlier, then you jump into another wagon which by the way caused the lynch of the cop most likely. Then went back saying i am scummy now for even worse reasons mind you. You put yourself in a situation where you are up there in my scum list at the moment. I don't know if this is legit mafia trying to force lynch a townie or just a poor townie with a poor play. Leaning to the latter because I would expect mafia to have actual reasons for his vote. But ooh man you are riding a very thin line at the moment.

As for what I wanna eat I will go with white rice. ^^ @MadieV
Thank you sir, this was the point I was trying to get across but couldn't word it correctly. Seems very scummy and not to mention he seems to choose someone to lynch very fast and without much reason none the less.

Wow, Three town already? This is getting serious. And what is this ghost person going around? As for the food I'll take the white rice.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You seemed to have missed the point. I was addressing things as in that I am confirmed Town, cause from my perspective I am. I know I'm not off the hook just yet. But I wanted to know who you would still think are scum on that wagon if we were to say that I am confirmed.
And how I could know if you're really a townie? From your perspective sure you choose to be a Townie until you win this game then your perspective is no longer what it was but just a lie and townie is a fool. How you can prove to us that you really a townie down to your heart? Ok would you believe me if I say I'm mafia now? And from my perspective I can confirm it.

But if you're really a townie one thing you should do to to cementing your position. Help us to find Mafia in this day phase. If you fail I will not hasitate to put you down in the next DP. And right now my suspicion is on Poison Chan and also 6thHokage. But you need to start first move.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahh, I get your point. So @Alice in Noodleland sorry, no more in the green list.
Also, I'm feeling a bit scummy read on Dupa,

After that long a thing for gister, she voted for Mr lonely? What?

What did you have for your dinner??.
I had some tacos lol

Where is everybody? @Finalbeta @MrLonely stop coasting already
I dont know what this coasting word means, but I am by no means doing it.

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can sense some planning occurred behind the scenes. I will not describe it right now but only after the result is out. Gister might involved in it.
Ansa you posted this last DP. Can you now elaborate on this?

Maybe there's a way you can get your abilities back
Is that some sort of hint?

@Poison chan Is there anything the NP write-up that hints at you losing your ability? Who were you planning to use your ability on?

@Experienced Players, if a Town/Independent Power Role is recruited by a cult/mafia, does the Town/Indie lose that ability or does the evil group attain it?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm I've returned... Woah woah, I'm the controversial one now. *that's what you get for not keeping your cool* if I decide to take politics as my career that would have been blown in sec. Haha. Kidding. Jokes apart, let's see what's happening.

@Finalbeta i don't understand the use of "Aggressive" in my case. I'm sorry if I have been aggressive, though I can't remember any instances. About @Dragomir , I hardly talked to him, and when did I accuse him? About me saying a lot of defending of gister was after 6th hokage 's or Michelle' s post, I don't remember that properly, I'll check and put the quotation for you later.

@Ansatsuken im glad you are back, I needed to ask you something, you mentioned about Gister being involved in some kind of activities outside the thread which you could not tell until the results were out. That was one of the reasons why I voted for gister. Now may I please ask what were you talking about gister, he turned out to be a town though.

Now, @Ansatsuken I find you really interesting from the last game, and I mean it, I just loved your analytic style. But really? Do you really think in this role madness @MadieV would be giving the roles according to the gender? What? That's so funny don't you think. I mean what just because I'm a girl, I'll be recruited as a Mafia role which a lady. I hope you don't think Dr. Strange is a girl, I mean he got the role of Theo's partner, who was a girl btw.
Also, if I was recruited by the mafia, I would have been in a safe zone and I definitely wouldn't have drawn attention towards me by role claiming.

Now, I think the one who could be recruited is having the character Olivia Crain, if we go by the actual series, the cunning lady says stuff like that to Olivia and she indeed turns evil by the end.

P. S. Don't mind such long posts, I love writing ?

@Ansatsuken also, I was clueless about the recruitment thingy and the tangibility thingy that's why I asked Soulkiller as he is an experienced player.

1) About the activity that Gister was involve in, it just his post about him rated the experience of the players here in the Sign Up thread. I found it very suspicious.

2) I never stated the role was distribute according to the player's gender. I gave two options of possibility for players to think. And then I think again, it not really possible for host to assigned the role according to player's gender but I still believe one or two female roles will be assign to female player. And the issue here right now is that Ghost has recruited one female role to join them.

Ansa you posted this last DP. Can you now elaborate on this?

Is that some sort of hint?

@Poison chan Is there anything the NP write-up that hints at you losing your ability? Who were you planning to use your ability on?

@Experienced Players, if a Town/Independent Power Role is recruited by a cult/mafia, does the Town/Indie lose that ability or does the evil group attain it?
The planning that I mentioned is no longer a reality after Gister flip townie

But what I meant by "planning" is that mafia vote their own team mate with other players to eliminate any trace of Mafia on that mafia player. To doing this one mafia member need to agree to be sacrifice so no retaliation attempt will be made either from the vote receiver or their team members.

I have seen this a lot and it is brilliant

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know what, I can prove my innocence.
- I hope you all agree that there is the character 'Shirley Crain'. I mean her name was even mentioned by the host in a write up.
- if you think I'm not Shirley, then there must be someone here who is Shirley. Am I right? That player must be bothered with it and would know in an instance that I am bluffing. If there is any player who claims to be Shirley please speak up.
- why Shirley is not a Mafia to begin with? The actual series. She is without doubt the good character, he didn't even die in the end of the show.
- why Shirley is not the 'recruited' person? Because Olivia Crain is. In the show she turned evil and tried to kill, even killed poor Abigail. Alright, even if you don't trust the series plot, I'll show you an evidence given by the host herself.

The Ghost's Observatory

The Hovering Gentleman: "What
Cunning Lady: "We can always make her do what we want. Suggest what we need. Whisper our way to her consciousness. Touch her soul. It's all for the sake of her kids"
I think we are at least clear on that part that Olivia is the mother?

@Ansatsuken i would like to know which one of these you disagree with and that's make you suspect me!?

@Dupa nothing in the write up just in my DM by the host. Also I didn't decided anything because I couldn't use it before a certain time.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cant stay awake until 6am(DP end time). So I will vote my suspicious player. I will leave the bandwagoner for this time.

Vote Lynch: 6thHokage

and I want to hear also a statement such as "if I'm flip town please look at this player" or "you will regret voting me" or "townie is incompetent" or "you're wrong" or "I know I'm truly a townie, I speak the truth" or "just kill me already I'm done with this game"

It because I need to learn how to read such statements, trying to recognize its flavor, a genuine statement or not.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am reading the Wikipedia of the show. Assuming Ansatsuken's analysis is right that the two ghosts recruited another player then the new ghost should be the one with Olivia's role.

Because
I believed Gister used his abilities before getting lynched trigging tangibilty.
Resulting Poison being stripped off of his role or powers.

:gone:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- I hope you all agree that there is the character 'Shirley Crain'. I mean her name was even mentioned by the host in a write up.
- if you think I'm not Shirley, then there must be someone here who is Shirley. Am I right? That player must be bothered with it and would know in an instance that I am bluffing. If there is any player who claims to be Shirley please speak up.
- why Shirley is not a Mafia to begin with? The actual series. She is without doubt the good character, he didn't even die in the end of the show.
- why Shirley is not the 'recruited' person? Because Olivia Crain is. In the show she turned evil and tried to kill, even killed poor Abigail. Alright, even if you don't trust the series plot, I'll show you an evidence given by the host herself.

@Ansatsuken i would like to know which one of these you disagree with and that's make you suspect me!?

@Dupa nothing in the write up just in my DM by the host. Also I didn't decided anything because I couldn't use it before a certain time.
From Wiki

" and as Shirley Crain Harris, the eldest daughter of the family. She owns a mortuary with her husband Kevin and has a son and daughter"

So Olivia Crain is not the only one that having a kids here.

Current Vote count

Dragomir - 1 vote(Odd)
6thHokage - 1 vote(Ansatsuken)

5 hours left

Last edited:

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cant stay awake until 6am(DP end time). So I will vote my suspicious player. I will leave the bandwagoner for this time.

and I want to hear also a statement such as "if I'm flip town please look at this player" or "you will regret voting me" or "townie is incompetent" or "you're wrong" or "I know I'm truly a townie, I speak the truth" or "just kill me already I'm done with this game"

It because I need to learn how to read such statements, trying to recognize its flavor, a genuine statement or not.
Just like our last game, your read is wrong. You started a bandwagon on Gister and now you are starting one on me. As a confirmed townie, people will end up following what you say. If I was you, I would wait until the others vote so they can make their own decisions. You are doing more damage than the scum.

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just want to point out the Shirley has kids of her own.
The fact that Shirley's name does appear in a write-up helps your case a little, I'll see if anyone tries to counter-claim.
Poison also what do you think are the chances of Joey being in this game?

I don't think lynching 6th is a good idea

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From Wiki

" and as Shirley Crain Harris, the eldest daughter of the family. She owns a mortuary with her husband Kevin and has a son and daughter"

So Olivia Crain is not the only one that having a kids here.

Current Vote count

Dragomir - 1 vote(Odd)
6thHokage - 1 vote(Ansatsuken)

5 hours left
Shirley's children. Yes she is also a mother. But how come a child herself is the mother here? The host has mentioned something like "All the players are now in the haunted house" also she mentioned "Shirley, Luke, nell, Theo and steven are children who were looking for the key" also, Shirley had her children after she was married and when she stopped living in the house.

@Poison chan, it impossible for mafia to know which player is Olivia Crain.
It possible to choose a character 'olivia crain'

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am reading the Wikipedia of the show. Assuming Ansatsuken's analysis is right that the two ghosts recruited another player then the new ghost should be the one with Olivia's role.

Because
I believed Gister used his abilities before getting lynched trigging tangibilty.
Resulting Poison being stripped off of his role or powers.

:gone:
Tangibility affects the ghosts. Are you saying Poison is one?

Status
Not open for further replies.