Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's just Day 2 and we are already down with 4 towns. Big blow. I guess that makes the no. Of scum and towns equal now. 4 evil entity and an independent. Before that,
Dead:
1. @Gister - Theodora Crain - Motion Detector Psychologist - Lynched D1
2. @Dr.Strange - Trish Park - Town's Backup - Lynched D1
3. @killthestory - Kevin Harris - Vigilante - Killed N1
4. @Michelle -
Mrs. Dudley - Doctor - Killed N1

Write-ups:
Day 1 Starts
Abigail is IC
Day 1 Key Event
Day Action 1 - Tangibility
Day Action 2 - Recruit
Day 1 Lynch Scene/Night 1 Start
Night 1 Results

Alright so, Dr. Strange was lynched and not killed. Something to look at? Alice voted for him. So she had this power whoever she would vote has to die. I have a town read on Alice now, cause generally this type of power during lynching is given to a town. @Alice in Noodleland I hope you are town and you are in my green list which is not too long.

My green list -
1. Ansatsuken
2. Alice in Noodleland (now if you turn out to be a scum, I'm done for)

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On The Other Side Of ??? Door....

You must be registered for see images

Host: "I've been waiting for you, lovely guests. Welcome to the kitchen. As you can see, once you entered ??? door, you all transitioned from kids to adults. Now, I hope you're hungry because we're going to have a feast"

What would you like to have as a side dish? (Keep in mind the food you choose will have either a positive or negative effect on you)

a) Mashed Potatoes
b) White Rice
c) Caramelized Vegetables

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Key Event Re-Location:

Left Door

Center Door

Right Door

Poison chan​

SoulKiller​

Odd​

killthestory

Mr. Lonely​

6thHokage​

Ansatsuken​

Alice in Noodleland​

Dragomir​

Dupa​

Dr.Strange

Michelle

Finalbeta​

Gister

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just Day 2 and we are already down with 4 towns. Big blow. I guess that makes the no. Of scum and towns equal now. 4 evil entity and an independent. Before that,

Alright so, Dr. Strange was lynched and not killed. Something to look at? Alice voted for him. So she had this power whoever she would vote has to die. I have a town read on Alice now, cause generally this type of power during lynching is given to a town. @Alice in Noodleland I hope you are town and you are in my green list which is not too long.

My green list -
1. Ansatsuken
2. Alice in Noodleland (now if you turn out to be a scum, I'm done for)
Woah woah woah, where have you ever seen an ability like that for Town? That's way too OP. If anything scum should have it even then it would be limited in some way.
Post automatically merged:

@MadieV what type of gravy does the mashed potatoes have?

Reactions: Odd and MadieV

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Woah woah woah, where have you ever seen an ability like that for Town? That's way too OP. If anything scum should have it even then it would be limited in some way.
I have that in the previous game, and I was as green as a tree. I mean I was town.

Also, time to role claim, I'm so pissed right now, the first thing you see after you woke up is someone snatched all your power and you are just a vanilla town now. If you are a town role blocker, you should have used your power on a scum, again and I don't think it would be a scum role blocker, they are busy killing.

@MadieV Mashed Potatoes.

Phantanium Subbed in for kill the story?

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@6thHokage lemme have a good laugh at first. All we do, in every game, accusing each other. Maybe we should stop that, you If I was mafia, do you think I would be doing something "he is town I'm gonna go get him" or wouldn't it be better to just waste a vote and kill at night, without getting any attention?
I'm just considering the two unconfirmed players that voted for Gister. Looking at Dragonmir on the other hand, he seemed pretty sure about SoulKiller only to change his vote. Between him and SK, one of them is probably scum.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have that in the previous game, and I was as green as a tree. I mean I was town.

Also, time to role claim, I'm so pissed right now, the first thing you see after you woke up is someone snatched all your power and you are just a vanilla town now. If you are a town role blocker, you should have used your power on a scum, again and I don't think it would be a scum role blocker, they are busy killing.

@MadieV Mashed Potatoes.

What are you saying? You were role blocked or got turned into a VT?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@MadieV Mashed Potatoes.

That's correct. It would be clearer if I left killthestory though. I'll change it. :ssymb:

Reactions: Odd

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all I want to say how unfortunate that lynch was. If only gister worked little bit harder he would of most likely avoided the lynch. Kind of had a gut feeling about it toward the end and tried to possibly change the lynch somehow but unfortunately he was not cooperative and just accepted his death. Plus, I alone would of not made a difference by myself tbh.

Dr.Strange had the lover role most likely and what that role does is the lover pretty much dies whenever their lover dies. Although it's weird he voted for his lover which tells me he did not know who exactly was his lover.

We sure got a massive loss during this NP losing two important roles. Either mafia has two killing power ability or there is a serial killer in the play as well. Leaning more to there being a serial killer.

@Dragomir I saw your post which you deleted shortly after. Saying that my suggestion is garbage for suggesting the cop to look into ansa to make sure he is a confirmed townie. I wanna say I do not necessarily like your tone. You using aggressive words does not help your case and make you seem even more scummy. Now to the point you made let me just stop you there for a moment. I don't know in which world you are living but what I suggested was reasonable and makes sense. If I was mafia and I had the ability to convert people into a ghost Ansa is not bad option at all. He is confirmed townie for almost everyone and having him become mafia and roam around freely is literally the worst. You would be the laughing stock and would look like an idiot if he indeed was converted to mafia and we lose the game since that possibility apparently does not register in your brain. Then you would be like "damn I wish i gave that garbage suggestion a second thought."

In that post you mentioned as well that because i made such "garbage suggestion" that you regret moving your vote off of me. You never had any legit case that support whatever argument you made in your head to begin with. So using that as a reason for you to try and throw more mud my way just makes you look even worse. I am not sure if you even read what you post before you post it. Your flip flop attitude saying "oh i am scummy" for reasons I shut down earlier, then you jump into another wagon which by the way caused the lynch of the cop most likely. Then went back saying i am scummy now for even worse reasons mind you. You put yourself in a situation where you are up there in my scum list at the moment. I don't know if this is legit mafia trying to force lynch a townie or just a poor townie with a poor play. Leaning to the latter because I would expect mafia to have actual reasons for his vote. But ooh man you are riding a very thin line at the moment.

As for what I wanna eat I will go with white rice. ^^ @MadieV

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm just considering the two unconfirmed players that voted for Gister. Looking at Dragonmir on the other hand, he seemed pretty sure about SoulKiller only to change his vote. Between him and SK, one of them is probably scum.
You sure are all over the place buddy. First you came and said that you think odd is mafia. Then at the beginning of the DP2 you said that you think poison is mafia. Poison chan replied to you and you switch your suspects to me and dragonmir as mafia. Do you see what you are doing right now? That's scummy as hell. Now I expect you to elaborate on your reads or I might as well vote you off this DP.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@MadieV what type of gravy does the mashed potatoes have?
This sounds like it's your ability

And asking what type of gravy? Man what are you even thinking

It's like it's your job to mess around with these choices we have to make

Reactions: MadieV

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No I highly highly doubt it that Dr.Strange died from alice vote. In the write up it said he died with his "beloved" which makes me think he had lover ability role. Which I explained in my first post in DP2. Alice is far from being green, and using that as reason to justify that she is green is not good approach at all.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No I highly highly doubt it that Dr.Strange died from alice vote. In the write up it said he died with his "beloved" which makes me think he had lover ability role. Which I explained in my first post in DP2. Alice is far from being green, and using that as reason to justify that she is green is not good approach at all.
I just thought, because in your game I had such an ability, that's how I killed bimbonium...

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all I want to say how unfortunate that lynch was. If only gister worked little bit harder he would of most likely avoided the lynch. Kind of had a gut feeling about it toward the end and tried to possibly change the lynch somehow but unfortunately he was not cooperative and just accepted his death. Plus, I alone would of not made a difference by myself tbh.

Dr.Strange had the lover role most likely and what that role does is the lover pretty much dies whenever their lover dies. Although it's weird he voted for his lover which tells me he did not know who exactly was his lover.

We sure got a massive loss during this NP losing two important roles. Either mafia has two killing power ability or there is a serial killer in the play as well. Leaning more to there being a serial killer.

@Dragomir I saw your post which you deleted shortly after. Saying that my suggestion is garbage for suggesting the cop to look into ansa to make sure he is a confirmed townie. I wanna say I do not necessarily like your tone. You using aggressive words does not help your case and make you seem even more scummy. Now to the point you made let me just stop you there for a moment. I don't know in which world you are living but what I suggested was reasonable and makes sense. If I was mafia and I had the ability to convert people into a ghost Ansa is not bad option at all. He is confirmed townie for almost everyone and having him become mafia and roam around freely is literally the worst. You would be the laughing stock and would look like an idiot if he indeed was converted to mafia and we lose the game since that possibility apparently does not register in your brain. Then you would be like "damn I wish i gave that garbage suggestion a second thought."

In that post you mentioned as well that because i made such "garbage suggestion" that you regret moving your vote off of me. You never had any legit case that support whatever argument you made in your head to begin with. So using that as a reason for you to try and throw more mud my way just makes you look even worse. I am not sure if you even read what you post before you post it. Your flip flop attitude saying "oh i am scummy" for reasons I shut down earlier, then you jump into another wagon which by the way caused the lynch of the cop most likely. Then went back saying i am scummy now for even worse reasons mind you. You put yourself in a situation where you are up there in my scum list at the moment. I don't know if this is legit mafia trying to force lynch a townie or just a poor townie with a poor play. Leaning to the latter because I would expect mafia to have actual reasons for his vote. But ooh man you are riding a very thin line at the moment.

As for what I wanna eat I will go with white rice. ^^ @MadieV
I hadn't realized at that time that there was Mafia capable of converting ppl into scum until I checked the OP recently then I realized that your suggestion wasn't too bad.

I will admit I'm having a bad game lately and I'm not regularly like this.

White Rice

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You sure are all over the place buddy. First you came and said that you think odd is mafia. Then at the beginning of the DP2 you said that you think poison is mafia. Poison chan replied to you and you switch your suspects to me and dragonmir as mafia. Do you see what you are doing right now? That's scummy as hell. Now I expect you to elaborate on your reads or I might as well vote you off this DP.
I called out both Poison and Dragonmir because they voted for Gister. The chances that all five people that voted for Gister are town are very slim. Anstsuken is a confirmed townie and Strange and Michelle were just revealed as town as well. I gave my reasons for suspecting them. I even suspected Dragonmir back in DP1.

Status
Not open for further replies.