Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see

Why was @Ansatsuken character revealed? Was it something he had control over or was it purely the host's discretion? If it was done solely by the host, with no input from him or his role, what reason was there to reveal it so early (thematic, game balance, etc)?
@Odd do you like all read posts?

Actually i was thinking too why Ansa it's revealed.
Innocent child role gets mod confirmed at the start of the game. Ansatsuken is our confirmed townie and we should protect them

Reactions: MadieV

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bah, who needs flavor knowledge? Only really important once the claims start coming in. Tho, I do like the key gameplay though. Pretty unique.
Post automatically merged:

Because his role is the Innocent Child. They have the ability to reveal themselves through the host whenever they wish. Either that or the host does it for them right when the game starts. Probably the latter in this case.
Innocent child role gets mod confirmed at the start of the game. Ansatsuken is our confirmed townie and we should protect them
Ah so it was through his role. Thanks.
What does this mean then for the mafia/cult group, be it in terms of balance, power ,etc.

Reactions: Odd and MadieV

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

@Odd do you like all read posts?

Actually i was thinking too why Ansa it's revealed.
That's what the same thing that bother me in the previous game. Do you remember Dr. Strange's role revealed. I asked Soulkiller about that role revealed and Soulkiller replied by saying what he posted there is the only thing you need to know. He will not reveal anything more than that. The only information he can give is in the game thread.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still his revelation just gave Town an edge. Be it small or big. I assume the informed minority has to have some counter to this that isn't part of a traditional setup.
The IC role also gives an advantage to Mafia since they are supposed to target him ASAP not risking to hit an independent by accomplishing that much

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The IC role also gives an advantage to Mafia since they are supposed to target him ASAP not risking to hit an independent by accomplishing that much
That's not an advantage. If anything, it's a DISadvantage since it forces Mafia to target the IC early as the IC has no active abilities usually and because of that, it will let town PRs safe for another day.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not an advantage. If anything, it's a DISadvantage since it forces Mafia to target the IC early as the IC has no active abilities usually and because of that, it will let town PRs safe for another day.
I don't think I'm quite following your logic there, by either way they need to be protected since they are in fact innocent. So we should focus on figuring out who the mafia is.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We Found The Red Door
While the kids were exploring the house, they found a mysterious room on the second floor. Its door was red like blood and had a very eerie aura around it. Every nerve on their bodies screamed "run, turn around and run as fast as you can", however, they couldn't move. The door was pulling them in, awakening their curiosity. They wanted to understand why this door was different from the rest. They wanted to see what it held on the other side.

The kids tried every key they could find, yet every time, the door remained unmoved, locked, ancient still. It was apparent that this door, with all its grandiosity, needed a special key. They all promised themselves they would find it.

You must be registered for see images

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where Shall We Look For It?

You must be registered to see images

The kids set on an adventure to look for the key.

- Steve: "Wow, this place is huge"

-Shirley: "guys, look, there's something ahead"

- Luke: "Three doors..."

- Theo: "I wonder where each one of them leads"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every player must choose one door:

a) Left Door
b) Center Door
c) Right Door

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd and Mr.Lonely

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think I'm quite following your logic there, by either way they need to be protected since they are in fact innocent. So we should focus on figuring out who the mafia is.
I guess inferior plebs are simply incapable of understand a superior being(I'm kidding).
Post automatically merged:

Right door. Left door too suspect.

Reactions: Odd
Status
Not open for further replies.