Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok ,this is my theory.
If my guess is correct the person who called for help must be from Urouge's crew.

Last time we saw them near the lightning island Raijin and we saw smoker near raijin island in this chapter.When Urogue's crew entered new world ,they were shown near Raijin and they encountered few old people at the sea.I guess they must be the samurai.We never knew what happened to Urouge and his crew after that.I think they were captured and brought back to punk hazard .

I always wondered why Oda introduced the 9 other supernovas.What would they add to the story.The answer is very simple,They are destined to be Luffy's ally pirates .We all saw that Trafalger law had already become an ally in war arc.

I guess Urogue and his crew are trapped in that island and luffy is gonna save them and make them his ally .

Last edited:

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No it isn't, the lightning island is Raijin Island, take a closer look at page 9, it's the island where Smoker was at.

Punk Hazard is ice cold on one side and hot as hell on the other side, although that might be because of the dragon spewing fire all over the place.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it isn't, the lightning island is Raijin Island, take a closer look at page 9, it's the island where Smoker was at.

Punk Hazard is ice cold on one side and hot as hell on the other side, although that might be because of the dragon spewing fire all over the place.
Thanks mate ,I changed the theory now :).But I still stand to the point that luffy will make one of the super novas his ally by the end of this arc.

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to tell the theory of yours is wrong, I don't know about Luffy making friends with all supernovas but he will surely have allaince with Kidd very soon.

Photon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think eustas kid will be up for being allied with him but i think that he will share a rivalry kinda like whitebeard and gol d rodger

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the supernovas were introduced without no reason.Is that what you say.Luffy is gonna rescue Urogue,jwelerry bones and even capone soon

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt luffy is gonna rescue 4 supernovas no way they are still getting in trouble like 2 years in the past.
Am just telling one of the possibilities .I never included Hawkins,X drake,Kid,Killer nor law :)

Bonney was in trouble last time we saw her and so capone and Urogue .What if they never had the chance to break out for 2 years and were trapped or got separated ?Remember The guy who called via den den mushi called for his captain indicating that who is ever crew that is,it is in chaos .This is why I think it must one of the super novas especially Urogue.

Urogue was spotted last time near lightning island where smoker san is currently residing.Urogue came across some mysterious old people.These mysterious old people are the samuries
Smoker is planning to go to punk hazard indicating it is somewhere nearby the lightning island.So the samuries must have come from punk hazard to fight with Urogue who were near lightning island

Again it is just a theory and not a fact