Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed writing these xd

Ani checks his scope again for a sign of Tenshi or Hota. Not seeing them, he checks for Rome and the rest of the Gunners. He finds the rest of the Gunners easily so why not those two? Unless something happened. Tenshi isn’t a bad fighter so the average person couldn’t have just kidnapped them. Deciding to tell somebody instead of waiting Ani gets up off his ass and heads for the Gunners main force not bothering with Rome who seems busy at the moment.

Soon enough he runs into a face he didn’t expect. Ani gets over his shock quickly as he gathers his thoughts. “Why are you here?” He asks. “I thought it was only us who made it here to this strange place.” “Well, I am one of the Gunners after all.”

“That was so cool how you stood up to those guys.” The girl gushes. “Yeah I know it was cool and all but why are you still talking to me again.” “How rude.” She gets closer. “You really don’t know how to talk to a girl do you? “I don’t know it depends.” Rome responds still walking towards a woodshop. “You’re funny.” She laughs. “Yeah? I think so too” Rome smiles. “Are you done following me yet? Your appearance was way too suspicious.” “You think so?” She asks. “Yeah, pretty girls don’t just walk up to me unless they want something.” “Well, you are right when you say that I want something.” She says as she wraps herself around his arm. “Get off, seriously” Rome asserts. “O.K” The girl starts to turn. “My name is Shinoa by the way.” “Mhmm bye Shinoa” Rome says with a wave just as he hears her muffled scream. He whirls around and runs to the discarded shoe on the ground and sees a large fast moving figure darting into an alley. “Well she may have been suspicious but this looks fun.” Rome pushes up his glasses and gives chase.

“Why am I with you guys again?” Anna asks as she and the larger group of Gunners shop for supplies. “Cuz you didn’t go with the other girls fast enough.” “Shut it Fiend.” “See you guys on the ship.” Waindo shouts as he heads off to a grocery store. “I’ll go too.” fiend says to Senpi as he runs to catch up. “So Senpi.” Anna starts. “Do you ever take those shades off?” “Yes, but only when I shower.” “Okaayyy.” “Hey guys!” Ani yells from behind. “Look who I found.” “Hey shouldn’t you be on the ship?” Senpi asks. “I was but Tenshi and Hota disappeared.” “Cupcake disappeared?” “Let’s find them.” Senpi says with authority as Anna reloads her Ak-47 in the middle of the street causing the crowd to part around them. “Hey what’s going on over there? It looks like they’re having fun without me.” The newcomer asks pointing to a group of people running away from an alley. “That might be where we need to go.” Senpi says and starts running in that direction followed by the others.

Waindo and fiend return to the ship first to a surprise. “What the?” Waindo gasps in shock. “The hole is bigger.” Fiend notices. “Someone has forced their way inside.” They drop the groceries and enter through the hole to find five large men dressed in red colored shirts trashing the inside of the ship. “Stop, trashing the ship and put down anything you’ve taken and we’ll let you leave.” Threatens fiend. “Don’t worry about me.” Waindo says with his hands up “I’m just the cook.” “Look at that those little rabbits have returned, and not even with the leader.” The intruders talk among each other “Let’s teach em a lesson.” Fiend draws his cross whip and pulls up his hood. “HA.” They laugh. “Look at this guy with his whip does he think he’s a…” His words end abruptly as his head slides to the floor. “The hell was that!!?” They yell in a panic. “That was my whip.” Fiend says menacingly. “If you don’t want to die, leave now. I will not chase you.” The men all take off running and one actually pisses himself as fiend swings his cross in their direction. “What a mess.” “So shouldn’t we stop them from running?” Waindo asks. “No I’d rather not kill too many people if I can help it.” Was Fiends reply as he leaves Waindo to clean while he goes to get wood or metal to patch the ship.

Rome smiles as he gives chase to the men that took Shinoa. “Heh, let’s see how long this takes.” He says to himself as he starts to run full speed. The kidnappers run into an alley and attempt the most cliché methods of slowing Rome down only for him to easily jump over the obstacles. One of the men decides he will slow Rome by staying behind and stops to block his path. “I will not let you P…” Bang. Rome pulls out his P38 and shoots the man in the knee, steps on his head, slams it into the ground with his foot and continues chasing the last two. He chases the men to a small woodshop where they suddenly disappear. “Where did they?” “Go.” A familiar voice finishes. “What are you guys doing here?” Rome asks. “And is that Tata?”
“Yes, I am Tata the assassin.”

“Assassin, huh?” “Yes assassin.” Tata says again. “You kill people with those cheeks.” Rome jokes as Tata pulls out a sword and puts it to his throat. “Don’t mess with me or I’ll cut you.” “What If I want you to cut me.” “Then I’ll cut you down here.” She says with a gesture and a sensual look on her face. “Wow.” Rome chokes out. “Anyway.” Senpi says. “We will enter this store and search for anything suspicious. Ani you watch from here” “Got it” He says as he sits against a wall facing the store.

The rest of the group walks in the small store which looks surprisingly big on the inside. “Is there anything I can help you with?” The clerk asks politely. “Yeah, you can.” Anna says as she aims her AK-47 right at his head. “Who came in this store today? If we think you’re lying…Let’s just say you won’t like what happens to you.” “Let them go.” A mysterious voice echoes. “Yes sir.” The clerk answers as he presses a spot on the wall. A large portion of the floor slides away as a large sloping hallway is revealed. “Try anything funny and you’ll lose your arms.” Rome says to the clerk as Tata licks her lips.

The Gunners walk down the secret passageway that leads to an enormous chamber. As they all enter the gate shuts and the room goes dark as the Gunners draw their weapons. The lights return as a hooded figure stands at the top of a balcony near the high ceiling. “Hello *****es.” The figure speaks. “And goodbye.” The figure pulls out a pad and presses a button causing a door to open. “I think this is one of the things you were looking for.” He says. “It’s your reward for defeating these guys.” Shinoa is in the room tied to a post surrounded by fifteen men wearing yellow. Twelve men charge the Gunners while 3 stay behind to guard her. “I’ll take Shinoa you guys take the rest.” Rome says. “Go” Senpi says as he faces the twelve men. “You guys look like power rangers you know.” Anna points out as she ties a knife to the muzzle of her AK. “Too bad there aren’t enough of you.”
Anna waves at Senpi to stay back as the men approach slowly and draw their weapons. Anna shoots the hands of two and they drop their guns and charge. Anna stands still as they get within range hits the first with the butt of her gun breaking his jaw and spins to stab the other with the knife going straight through his eye. “Ewwww. My gun got all bloody.” She says in disgust. Senpi stands tall and headshots five in a row with his Smith and Wesson. Tata slides behind the remaining five and cuts all of their throats simultaneously with a sharp string. Even Senpi had to tilt his shades at that.

Meanwhile Rome jumps towards the 3 guards who prepare to stab him and pushes up his glasses. The first guard swings as Rome ducks under his arm and slices his abdomen so he bends over just as the second swings down on him. Rome pushes the now dead body up and stabs the second attacker through the knee. The third guard stands in shock and aims his gun at Rome’s head.

Rome watches as he squeezes the trigger slightly before the guards head explodes courtesy of Senpi’s magnum. Rome approaches Shinoa and goes to untie her ropes as she wraps him in a hug. “Thanks for saving me.” She says into his ear as a new pool of blood starts to form on the floor and Rome collapses. “Rome?” Anna asks. They run over to check on Rome as Shinoa stands and extends a staff with a smile and a wave. “Byeeeee.” She says as she drops a smoke bomb.

Anna moves to fire into the smoke but Senpi stops her. “No, He might still be alive.” He says as smoke the clears and Rome and Shinoa are nowhere to be seen and the door went back to its original position. “Where did she go, that room didn’t look like it had a door inside?” Anna asks. “Let’s find out.” Senpi says as they run down a new hallway that mysteriously opened. “It seems we’ll just kill everyone until we find who we’re looking for.” Tata says with a smile.

Fiend meanwhile coincidentally walks by Ani on his way to the very same woodshop. “Hey fiend.” Ani says as walking towards Fiend and grabbing him. “Forget whatever you were doing. I have a plan.”

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dialogue is great, but the characters feelings or emotions are not well written for the audience to connect with them.
Thanks man, 'preciate the feedback. I'm not very good with feelings so it shows in my writing. Hopefully the dialogue makes up for it xd This is a pure action/comedy story after all.

Reactions: Urda