The greatest rapper of all time?

The greatest rapper of all time?

• Total voters

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=91836" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-91836">Mangekyou Kakashi said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> i agree with ttime!! Lil' Wayne is the best!!! But Tupac Shakur is the GOD of HipHop!! :kakashi: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>people say he's the best but i'd rate jay z, nas and eminem over him.</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">Damn I Cant Stop Listening To Nas His Music Is Addicting</div>

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude yall jus like eminem cause hes a good white rapper......he cant touch lil wayne or kanye or any of them he shouldnt even be in the convo wit them ....now 50 cent is ok .....;=lil wayne ...he do say some real stuff that shows how much yall dont kno lil wayne and jay Z is alright i mean killa kam killed him ..look up killa kam jay Z diss on youtube ...jay z coppies biggies music...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats with all of the mainstream rappers?
have you ever listened to any underground rap and hip hop?
THATS where the real talent is, this is just a tiny list for you to check out:
Immortal Technique
Diabolic
R.O.C.
Del The Funkee Homosapien
King Gordy
Tali Demon
MF Doom
Necro
Sage Francis