Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Minus the text

You must be registered for see images

tried using alot of the suggestions ive gotten in the past...and with some of that, got this. (you know what i mean. lol.)
anyways, CnC?
(again, if you havnt got anything nice to say [like completely insulting the sig] please dont post)

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know you hate how i act but i have to post in this if i may

suggestions list:
1.Why is there a box in her head it do not look cool so take it out
2.Wrong spot to put lighting like it do not look good in her neck. but i see was you was trying to do

good list:
1.I like the wat you put her it look cool
2.i like the..... idk

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know you hate how i act but i have to post in this if i may

suggestions list:
1.Why is there a box in her head it do not look cool so take it out
2.Wrong spot to put lighting like it do not look good in her neck. but i see was you was trying to do

good list:
1.I like the wat you put her it look cool
2.i like the..... idk
-__- um...there is no box on her head. are you talking about her mic and headset? >.>
and i had to do the lighting because the way the render looked, i didnt want to change it, so i made the surroundings work.

Miyoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice sig overall, not too busy, not too less detail. I'll give a 8/10 for it. Background could use some more detail though U.U

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Background looks pixely or maybe just bad quality. Defualt brushes i assume? Anyways the text is pretty bad and kinda random. The picture is ok and the cut is good but I can't say much about it. Overall I don't really like it. You can keep working on it, but i recommend using D/Led brushes or something to change up from defualts.

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Background looks pixely or maybe just bad quality. Defualt brushes i assume? Anyways the text is pretty bad and kinda random. The picture is ok and the cut is good but I can't say much about it. Overall I don't really like it. You can keep working on it, but i recommend using D/Led brushes or something to change up from defualts.
you do not see that bule box in the girl head

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i gues you could say that. all it was was a background smudged. :/
dang, thought i was getting good with text, but then again, thats why i had the version without the text.
:/ i see.
>.< i cant really get anymore brushes, because im not the admin of the computer, and i cannot download new brushes, even if i wanted to. so yeah.
and thanks again for your CC. lol.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont see what your seeing.
there is NO box in it.
I didn't see it at first either, but if you look at it from like a different angle(like above or something) you can see a box. noty really a big deal though as it is hard to see. anyway, pretty nice, I like it better with the text

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't see it at first either, but if you look at it from like a different angle(like above or something) you can see a box. noty really a big deal though as it is hard to see. anyway, pretty nice, I like it better with the text
ah, maybe ill see it later. lol.
oh, thank you. ^^

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you do not see that bule box in the girl head
I do now...

i gues you could say that. all it was was a background smudged. :/
dang, thought i was getting good with text, but then again, thats why i had the version without the text.
:/ i see.
>.< i cant really get anymore brushes, because im not the admin of the computer, and i cannot download new brushes, even if i wanted to. so yeah.
and thanks again for your CC. lol.
Hmmm I forgot about that. You said this before. I'm sorry, anyways try to use text that works with the signature. Think about this... Is the signature relaxing or busy? colorful or plain? Thinking about this makes you work with the text. With this I'd use a elegant type of text like cursive or something like that. Maybe with a little arial text to top it off.

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do now...

Hmmm I forgot about that. You said this before. I'm sorry, anyways try to use text that works with the signature. Think about this... Is the signature relaxing or busy? colorful or plain? Thinking about this makes you work with the text. With this I'd use a elegant type of text like cursive or something like that. Maybe with a little arial text to top it off.
lol. its alright.
O_O i was actually looking for some good cursive text, but couldnt find any that would look good with the sig. >.<