roflcopter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that the spoilers presented in a thread by Darkkabuto are true and everything stated there is a truth too.

Halibel and Barragan seem to be defeated. According to spoiler, there is no sign of Barragan left, so unless he is capable of surviving atomisation he is dead. That leaves only Stark, who is the first and the strongest ( maybe not) Espada. We have seen him using his great abilities during the Hueco Mundo arc. He escaped with Orihime using his Sonido and Ichigo&Kenpachi couldnt even track him. But looks like Shunsui is going to put an end to Stark... regrettably.

And what did Aizen say at the start of the fight? Right... He said that there would be no need for him and his captains to get involved in a fight :) But it kind of does not look like this.

I know that you are blaming me now, and I also know that trying to find logic in Bleach is as impossible as defeating Fedor, but anyway, here are some conclusions which I could come up with:
1) Aizen has Rinnegan and can revive the espada
2) Barragan and Halibel are not dead yet
3) (Not my thought) Aizen is trying to increase the spirit Force to attrack the Vasto Lordes
4) Aizen is so strong that he can kill the whole Gotei13 + vizards + kisuke by himself

Kubo uses some illegal stuff, so guys and girls.. what is your opinion?
How will the story go ?

I would still like to stick to my opinion that " Barragan and Halibel are not dead yet" but it is becoming harder and harder to maintain it with each chapter :(

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that the spoilers presented in a thread by Darkkabuto are true and everything stated there is a truth too.

Halibel and Barragan seem to be defeated. According to spoiler, there is no sign of Barragan left, so unless he is capable of surviving atomisation he is dead. That leaves only Stark, who is the first and the strongest ( maybe not) Espada. We have seen him using his great abilities during the Hueco Mundo arc. He escaped with Orihime using his Sonido and Ichigo&Kenpachi couldnt even track him. But looks like Shunsui is going to put an end to Stark... regrettably.

And what did Aizen say at the start of the fight? Right... He said that there would be no need for him and his captains to get involved in a fight :) But it kind of does not look like this.

I know that you are blaming me now, and I also know that trying to find logic in Bleach is as impossible as defeating Fedor, but anyway, here are some conclusions which I could come up with:
3) (Not my thought) Aizen is trying to increase the spirit Force to attrack the Vasto Lordes
4) Aizen is so strong that he can kill the whole Gotei13 + vizards + kisuke by himself

How will the story go ?

I would still like to stick to my opinion that " Barragan and Halibel are not dead yet" but it is becoming harder and harder to maintain it with each chapter :(
aizen is hiding things thats for sure

ulquira889

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How will the story go ?

there is another espada alive grimmjaw he is alive and hopefully will survive

inoshikacho

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it was a realy good fight but im curious to know what bleach has after this arc? is this it for bleach? seems so, hes really going all out with this battle its really exciting, the vizards are here thats awsome,

now wheres yourochi! i wanna see her bankai , even shikai! and urahara!
wonderweiss, i dont get how he is so strong, but not an espada.

dont forget nel, shes still an espada....ish