Legendary
Kin
284๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,737๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Even though we all know Naruto will probably end with him becoming Hokage, who's children do you think will be extra bad@$$.

Lets see, we have

Kurenai and Asuma (kid will be trained by Shikamaru......Nuff said)
Shikamaru and Temari
Naruto and Sakura
Naruto and Hinata
Sasuke and Karin (if he lives. lol)
Sasuke and Ino
Sasuke and Sakura
Neji and whoever, dont really matter. lmfao
Choji and Ino

Feel free to through in any combos I missed. No gayness please aka no Naruto and Sasuke Jokes. smh

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,737๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Deffenit Naruto and Hinata<3, because he or she could inherat the Byakugan and be traned by naruto to use the rasangan or rasan-shuriken! That would be an epic pair!:D :naruto:<3:hinata:
Exactly. Revolutionizing the Ninja world that kid would. But now that I think about it, It is going to be too much trouble politically if NaruHina actually happens.
NaruSaku would be best since they could essentially rebuild the Uzamaki clan and have no KG, just massive amounts of chakra.
NaruHina may possibly cause too much drama in the Hyuga world, since she is "heir to the throne". Also to have a kid as wrecklessly overpowered as they will be, with a KG to boot like the Byakugan. No, I am now convinced that NaruSaku is the way that they will go to maintain balance in the Naruto universe.