[Discussion] The Fourth Ninja World War

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aren't the 7 beasts still inside the Gedo Mazo statue. Do the Kage even know this because I'm not sure how Madara is going to use them like that. It's not like they're pokemon and he can just call them out xd The funny thing is that if Madara were to disappear after this chapter then what option do the Kages have next other then protect the remaining 2 hosts. It's not like Madara has an obvious country or lair that they can assemble a fighting force and attack. They'd be sitting on their asses and Madara would be making all the plays. This also goes back to the original set-up with Akatsuki collecting funds and in particular Kakuza being their treasury. Maybe they have a mercenary group that we're not aware off and now would be the time that Madara calls them up since they must have a lot of money considering how long they've been in operation. Like you said they don't have alot of personnel right now. If a majority of Akatsuki were alive this potential war would've been awesome. Then again the 4th ninja war was set-up as a cliffhanger in this chapter so it could just be a bluff the next chapter :D
My thoughts exactly, really.
Especially the "Bijuu'mon" idea :p

(And for the record, your new sig is hilarious.)

UnknowNinjaName

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think war will not happen cuz sasuke or naruto will stop madara before he creates chaos... it will not be good for ninja world if 4th war happens cuz borders could be changed and who knows how many could die but if that happens then others should die cuz they were weak to stop him and madara will prove that power will bring illusion peace and not love...:hypertobi:

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Madara's army is the 7 bijuu but I agree with the creator of this thread. Even with 7 bijuu, how does Madara think he's going to take on every single country? I mean, it only took one Akatsuki member to bring down each bijuu. Since Akatsuki are around the same strength as Kage's, then each Kage can just take out one of the bijuu's by themselves. So there's 5 bijuu killed and 2 left. Surely the combined forces of Naruto, Kakashi, and tons and tons of other jounin from every country could kill 2 bijuu. Remeber, 12-year old Naruto summoned Gamabunta and was almost able to kill the 1 tails by himself.

Seriously, sage mode Rasenshuriken would wtfpwn ANY of the bijuu. Well probably except kyuubi. But you guys get what i'm saying for the most part.

But then again, Madara has Zetsu and Kisame fighting for him too. Plus Sasuke only cares about killing Danzou, so he'll probably play along with Madara plans for now.

The ninja world needs Jiraiya back. He could play such a huge role in this war. Like pwn any Akatsuki member or bijuu by himself. But it's not going to happen. I believe Kishi had to remove Jiraiya because he was too strong to stick around when Madara declares war. Because seriously, Sage Jiraiya + Sage Naruto = Moon's Eye Failure! HAHA xd