Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yhwach, the emperor of the Vandereich, stated that there was 5 special war potentials against the Vandereich. What we know so far:
1. Ichigo Kurosaki
You must be registered for see images
2. Zaraki Kenpachi
Considering Yhwach visited him while invading Soul Society, we can assume he's on the list.
Also, It seems these "war potentials" are seen as possible future allies. This means we can assume Uryuu Ishida was one of them too.
Which brings me to my question, who's the last war potential? It wasn't Captain-Comander Yamamoto so it's most likely not any of the Captains. Could it be Urahara? Leave you're comments below regarding you're thoughts on that 5th war potential or if you think Uryuu and Aizen aren't among them state your reason. I look forward to hearing from you all =D
Edit: Soul king? ;P

Last edited:

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think ywach would consider ishida as WP since ishida is now as powerful as ywach himself and was chosen by ywach to be his successor . .

my guess..
4.haschwalt
5.urahara or shunsui because he's current cap. commander

mezuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think ywach would consider ishida as WP since ishida is now as powerful as ywach himself and was chosen by ywach to be his successor . .

my guess..
4.haschwalt
Sasuke Uchiha would do just fine as a war potential though

Reactions: Moe22

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

my guess..
4.haschwalt
Well Hashwalt is on his side, I think they're addressing people outside of the Vandereich. Ywach tried to recruit Ichigo but failed, and so that's why I think Uryuu was one of the 5 because he was recruited. Maybe Ichigo's dad or Uryuu's dad...

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Hashwalt is on his side, I think they're addressing people outside of the Vandereich. Ywach tried to recruit Ichigo but failed, and so that's why I think Uryuu was one of the 5 because he was recruited. Maybe Ichigo's dad or Uryuu's dad...
ichgo is far more OP than his dad... i even doubt about urahara . .coz if u see 1st 3 they hav huge OP reaitsu and far more powerful than most of the captains . .which means he listed them based on their power level . .urahara doesn't hav that much power(not seen his bankai though) . .

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ichgo is far more OP than his dad... i even doubt about urahara . .coz if u see 1st 3 they hav huge OP reaitsu and far more powerful than most of the captains . .which means he listed them based on their power level . .urahara doesn't hav that much power(not seen his bankai though) . .
Well we haven't seen either Uruhara or Ichigo's dad battle that much so we'll see.
You do know that grimmjow isn't dead right?
Ah yes! That's also quite possible!

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As we know so far, Ichigo, Kenpachi & Aizen make up 3 of them, so who will the last 2 be?

To be fair, I don't think Uryu is one since Yhwack see's him more as someone who will surpass him and bear the letter "A", rather than a war potential.

With that being said, I think the candidates for the last 2 Special War Powers are:
When Yhwack referenced the band of "Bloodthirsty Killers" that Yama had, he himself stated that Unohana was the premier member. Furthermore, if Kenpachi was a war potential himself, Ywhack would be blind to leave Unohana off that list.

So if she was one of the 5 Special War Powers, that means there's only 1 unknown left.

He was the only guy that Aizen truly despised and was wary of because he was smarter than him and he knew it + Aizen even thought Urahara was able to stand-up to the SK. And he is also hands down one of the most powerful characters in the series.

She has God-like abilities and moreover is because anyone who would intrigue Aizen should certainly be of interest to Yhwack.

Most likely the last pure Quincy (bar the Vandenreich), and given he's the father of Uryu, he should also be of interest to Yhwack.

And if I were to choose 2 out of that list, I'll go with: Orihime & Unohana. Meaning Orihime is the only one left since Unohana's dead.

Use the search bar. :|