Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears behing Rag and Absorbs his Chakra* kukukuku u shall die right here *sends Poison thruoght his whole body*
well if i'm gonna die then i'm taking you with me...*forces naraku to take us both to the other dimension*
how long do we have robby?

i'd say five minutes at the maximum untill the effects can't be reversed

so that means i have to kill him in two

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well if i'm gonna die then i'm taking you with me...*forces naraku to take us both to the other dimension*
how long do we have robby?

i'd say five minutes at the maximum untill the effects can't be reversed

so that means i have to kill him in two
*looks around* this dimension is differnt i never been here before oh well *grabs ragnorac at the neck* even if we both die i'll have to torture u....*shocks Rag with electricity*

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sword goes through stomach. but no blood spills. and a blach mist appears around sword*
SEE MY DARKNESS!!!!
(i move to the side and the sword go through my side and theres no wound)
yurns around andstabs you in the neck with kunia)
i know you can regenerate or can you???
look at your stomach....

(you see a seal written in black ashe)
the stab to the stomach wasnt mean tto kill but to seal your body...
you can no longer regenerate!!!

(puts hand up against head)
my revenge is done..
(head is blown away by a black blast of chakara)
You must be registered for see images

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*looks around* this dimension is differnt i never been here before oh well *grabs ragnorac at the neck* even if we both die i'll have to torture u....*shocks Rag with electricity*
*as i'm getting shocked* DO IT NOW ROBBY!

*appears behind naraku and uses five-pronged seal to seal his powers within his body*

*electricity stops* well it seems your powers are now sealed, so i don't have to kill you

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*gets hit* muawhahahahahahah theres more to this then meets the eye....*Head Regenrates Back* i dont use any Chakra i use a more differnt power one that doesnt exsist on earth *charges up a ball of something* u cant dodge this or Block it*shots it at you*

[transformers LOL XD]

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*gets hit* muawhahahahahahah theres more to this then meets the eye....*Head Regenrates Back* i dont use any Chakra i use a more differnt power one that doesnt exsist on earth *charges up a ball of something* u cant dodge this or Block it*shots it at you*

[transformers LOL XD]
*nothign happens* i said power, not chakra. me and robby designed that seal specfically for you naraku

[haha...awesome]

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as i'm getting shocked* DO IT NOW ROBBY!

*appears behind naraku and uses five-pronged seal to seal his powers within his body*

*electricity stops* well it seems your powers are now sealed, so i don't have to kill you
*while inside Rag* that fool i dont use chakra i use a differnt Power....one that doesnt exsist on earth...*sends Posion thruoght the whole body mixed with Acid*

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*while inside Rag* that fool i dont use chakra i use a differnt Power....one that doesnt exsist on earth...*sends Posion thruoght the whole body mixed with Acid*
what did i tell you, you have now powers, that seal was designed for you and only you naraku, you are powerless, no more poison, no more acid..you're human again

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[actually its not there all still alive somewhere behind the Darkness from here on out it will just be king Zant]

the PLan worked Perfectly *the Sky Turns Black and someone or something comes down* my God u have returned...

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Creation? HA i dont even know what kind of person ur talking about i have Brought Back...Ganondorf...

*appears at the bottom of Konoha which is 95% destroyed and the earth is still in 3 pieces* heh heh heheheh i killed the creation while in the underworld..

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
rags stablized for now, but we need to get him to a medic soon. and we probably should repair the earth somehow. gannondorf..really?

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
susano'o.......
You must be registered for see images

*appears as he was when he was a god*
susano'o with his unbreakable sheild and his instant death sword will kill you...
and ill handle zant.....

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sussano....ey i wont need to transform for this and thank you zant but i think Power is all i need and Immortality *holds up right hand Showing a golden triangle*

i'll face Itachi then