Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[if u want yea we can still do all that heck we have to beat Bishamon anyway to take over all the other vilages like higure and i gtg now so there its done Naraku Kashi and Hachi are Dead u avenged Himura and we dont have to kill some god which is good cause this was the last story and madara would be pissed if i kept going]

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[if u want yea we can still do all that heck we have to beat Bishamon anyway to take over all the other vilages like higure and i gtg now so there its done Naraku Kashi and Hachi are Dead u avenged Himura and we dont have to kill some god which is good cause this was the last story and madara would be pissed if i kept going]
thats probably true...why dont' we just make our own village instead of taking over others

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn right you'll have to beat me. I'll take on all of you at once if I have to; you won't be able to defeat me >_<. I have the pwoer of the 7-tails inside me and, if needed, I'll give myself the power of the 6-tails as well; I haven't yet sealed it within anyone. Plus, I have a neo-cursemark that I have yet to use.

Come and get me, biatches