0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toad Sage Presents...
●The Fifth Hokage Fan Club●

You must be registered for see images

● Plot Summary ●
How about it?
I certainly think she deserves it. She risked her life for the village on more than one occasion and has saved a countless amount of lives. She truly defines what it means to be Hokage and would protect her people at ANY cost. She is the strongest Medical Ninja of all time and the Slug Queen of the three Sannin. Imagine the destruction of Leaf Village without her?!?! More than half the people would be dead including the ever so loved Kakashi. Let us build up her fan base!

● Main Characters ●

The Fifth Hokage (Tsunade):
Tsunade was the Fifth Hokage (Godaime Hokage) of Konohagakure, taking over after Hiruzen Sarutobi died; she was replaced by Danzō, however, after she went into a coma during Pain's invasion.

Tsunade is the only known living member of the Senju clan; she is directly descended from the First Hokage, her grandfather Hashirama Senju--and is related to the Second Hokage, her granduncle Tobirama Senju. Along with Orochimaru and Jiraiya, Tsunade is one of the Legendary Sannin of Konoha; and as of Jiraiya's death and Orochimaru's permanent sealing, Tsunade is the only one of her former teammates who is still alive, but, sadly, she remains in a comatose sate.

● Owner ● Toad Sage
● Co-Owner ● Lord Kazekage

● Member List ●
Kasha
ANBU 578
THE KAZEKAGE​

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Hokage

Toad Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She doesn't deserve a club. She was a pathetic women and an even worse Fifth Hokage. I'm glad she's gone, and a man of Danzo's reputation took her place.
Tsunade IS a great shinobi and was an outstanding Hokage. She saved the village from Pain. I mean think about it, Pain accomplished nothing besides destroying the village. No person actually died. She was able to save each and every person in her village. Even something Sarutobi, Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato could not do.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!

Oh wait,

But isn't Danzo Senjuxd DUR!

But what can you say...

She was a girl.;)
Hmph, Your the CO-Owner and you don't even stick up for her...pitiful.
I don't know what to do. Tsunade is a Senju, but Danzo has an awesome Mokuton arm with a cool sleeping face. Who to support?

Tsunade IS a great shinobi and was an outstanding Hokage. She saved the village from Pain. I mean think about it, Pain accomplished nothing besides destroying the village. No person actually died. She was able to save each and every person in her village. Even something Sarutobi, Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato could not do.
I know...Minato let many people die...Made Iruka go crazy!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.