Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke wouldn't be the problem. I'd still love Sasuke (though I'd like to see her with a more dark look) The show is called Naruto and instead of being extremely loyal, dude would just come off as MAD Thirsty!!! I can't get behind that kind of MC. I would love to see the whole SasuKarin "oneesama" thing, but it would just ruin too much.:nuts:
.................................Actually, It could work!!!!:what: All you have to do is make Sasuke the MC:flowers: I have always found Sasuke more interesting than Naruto and I like female Main Characters A LOT more than male ones.:win:

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We are all fangirls, well atleast I am. I mean I'm a fan and I'm a girl. Look at my gender icon if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did Sasuke became your favorite character? I honestly thought he was awesome ever since I first watched Part 1 when I was a kid.
Hmmm.. Deidara and Sasori were my first favorite characters, but as Sasuke's character got more and more developed, I started liking him a lot and then he took Sasori's place as my favorite character.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm.. Deidara and Sasori were my first favorite characters, but as Sasuke's character got more and more developed, I started liking him a lot and then he took Sasori's place as my favorite character.
I remember when you were a Sasori fan! Not seeing so much of that fanbase(if it ever was) on the base.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh how far you have fallen Josh...

OT: I'd prefer Female Sasuke actually. Better representation of females powers. And imagine when she would use PS, she'd be like a real girl going through PMS! (Jokes, but still, I'd like it)

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh how far you have fallen Josh...

OT: I'd prefer Female Sasuke actually. Better representation of females powers. And imagine when she would use PS, she'd be like a real girl going through PMS! (Jokes, but still, I'd like it)
I've transcended. Geddit? Hurdur.

Status
Not open for further replies.