Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOK's rules and regulations, Mid range, all out Unofficial.

Using my Sasuke Uchiha in sig, Post your bio and i'll start, it is okay if you took time between your replies, i ain't judgin' >_>

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOK's rules and regulations, Mid range, all out Unofficial.

Using my Sasuke Uchiha in sig, Post your bio and i'll start, it is okay if you took time between your replies, i ain't judgin' >_>
Hmm Let's see if I remember a thing or two about RPing. Haven't RPed in months, so bare with my rustiness.
Grey Fulbuster (sig) in with Hyourinmaru on my back.
-Since you got the fancy bio, let me have the terrain to my advantage eh? Snowy field with a thin layer of ice underneath and the snow keeps on falling.
___________​

Grey enters the battlefield, walking towards his old friend. As he reaches mid range he halts and smiles. "It's been a long time since, I fought, even longer since I fought with you. I heard you've acquired interesting set of skills, so let's see what you can do mate." Grey tosses his shirt aside, and enters a battle stance. He avoids eye contact due to having knowledge of Sasuke's Sharingan abilities.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm Let's see if I remember a thing or two about RPing. Haven't RPed in months, so bare with my rustiness.
Grey Fulbuster (sig) in with Hyourinmaru on my back.
-Since you got the fancy bio, let me have the terrain to my advantage eh? Snowy field with a thin layer of ice underneath and the snow keeps on falling.
___________​

Grey enters the battlefield, walking towards his old friend. As he reaches mid range he halts and smiles. "It's been a long time since, I fought, even longer since I fought with you. I heard you've acquired interesting set of skills, so let's see what you can do mate." Grey tosses his shirt aside, and enters a battle stance. He avoids eye contact due to having knowledge of Sasuke's Sharingan abilities.
Good to see you bro, and sure, i just hope you don't go inactive on me xD CW is placed instead of Sasuke's Chokutoo of Kusanagi, in my bio if you wanna check

So you've come back just to see what i can do? Well....I will gladly show you, Gray Fullbuster!

Sasuke starts the battle by biting his thumb releasing blood as he forms the necessary handseals, causing a sealing formula to appear onto the ground as Sasuke slams his right hand onto it, summoning Aoda, Sasuke's personal snake summoning creature. Aoda as soon as he is summoned rages towards you following a zigzag pattern for unorthadox movement while also making sure that Sasuke has a clear line of sight of you, with his massive speed he should be able to reach you in no time since his speed is three times the speed of a Kage, meaning equivalent to third gate speeds, As Aoda reaches you, he headbutts your body throwing you back violently

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
Aoda (アオダ, Aoda), like all other snakes, is an inhabitant of the Ryūchi Cave and the personal summon of Sasuke Uchiha. In stark contrast to Manda, a snake of similar size to it, Aoda seems to be very mild mannered and respectful to its summoner, as shown when it addresses Sasuke with the "-sama" suffix and dutifully follows all his orders. Aoda is a large blue snake with green eyes who easily towering over even the tallest of humans and is easily comparable in size to the largest of summons. Like many snakes, Aoda possesses large infrared-sensitive receptors on its snout which, coupled with its perfected sense of smell/taste (using its tongue it can "taste" the air, which allows for an amazing sensitive sense which mixes both smell and taste) and her above average eyesight, allows it to be an extremely precise and acute fighter, capable of easily search and find its prey, even if camouflaged or hidden. As a snake, Aoda is extremely fast and nimble, successfully moving through an entire army of the Ten-Tails' clones, while evading all of their attacks. The movement speed (it can run and move at three times the running speed of a normal Kage rank ninja) and its resilience to damage (immune to A-Ranks) as well as the physical power it possesses (its physical blows and attacks are A-Rank) are its main weapons since it lacks the ability to use elemental ninjutsu.
Note: Can only be summoned once and by Sasuke Uchiha bios

As Aoda is summoned, Sasuke's eyes turn from pitch black to crimson red, bearing 3 black Tomoes circling around his pupil as the pupils merge together forming Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan pattern.

Range: Short – Long
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70 ( -30 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

As the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is activated, Sasuke simply watches how Grey reacts to Aoda's attack.

Last edited:

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good to see you bro, and sure, i just hope you don't go inactive on me xD CW is placed instead of Sasuke's Chokutoo of Kusanagi, in my bio if you wanna check

So you've come back just to see what i can do? Well....I will gladly show you, Gray Fullbuster!

Sasuke starts the battle by biting his thumb releasing blood as he forms the necessary handseals, causing a sealing formula to appear onto the ground as Sasuke slams his right hand onto it, summoning Aoda, Sasuke's personal snake summoning creature. Aoda as soon as he is summoned rages towards you following a zigzag pattern for unorthadox movement while also making sure that Sasuke has a clear line of sight of you, with his massive speed he should be able to reach you in no time since his speed is three times the speed of a Kage, meaning equivalent to third gate speeds, As Aoda reaches you, he headbutts your body throwing you back violently

Description:
Aoda (アオダ, Aoda), like all other snakes, is an inhabitant of the Ryūchi Cave and the personal summon of Sasuke Uchiha. In stark contrast to Manda, a snake of similar size to it, Aoda seems to be very mild mannered and respectful to its summoner, as shown when it addresses Sasuke with the "-sama" suffix and dutifully follows all his orders. Aoda is a large blue snake with green eyes who easily towering over even the tallest of humans and is easily comparable in size to the largest of summons. Like many snakes, Aoda possesses large infrared-sensitive receptors on its snout which, coupled with its perfected sense of smell/taste (using its tongue it can "taste" the air, which allows for an amazing sensitive sense which mixes both smell and taste) and her above average eyesight, allows it to be an extremely precise and acute fighter, capable of easily search and find its prey, even if camouflaged or hidden. As a snake, Aoda is extremely fast and nimble, successfully moving through an entire army of the Ten-Tails' clones, while evading all of their attacks. The movement speed (it can run and move at three times the running speed of a normal Kage rank ninja) and its resilience to damage (immune to A-Ranks) as well as the physical power it possesses (its physical blows and attacks are A-Rank) are its main weapons since it lacks the ability to use elemental ninjutsu.
Note: Can only be summoned once and by Sasuke Uchiha bios

As Aoda is summoned, Sasuke's eyes turn from pitch black to crimson red, bearing 3 black Tomoes circling around his pupil as the pupils merge together forming Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan pattern.

Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra: 70 ( -30 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

As the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is activated, Sasuke simply watches how Grey reacts to Aoda's attack.

Upon seeing the draw of blood, Grey has some idea what to expect, but can't know for sure. He brings his hands close to his mouth just in case he has to use draw blood for a summoning of his own, should his opponent really use one. As the smoke appears infront of Sasuke and the snake starts rushing forward, Grey quickly reacts by biting his thumb in order to draw blood, and swipe it across his Wolverine tattoo, located on his left forearm. Fuyu quickly appears infront him acting as a living shield. She even slams her hands on the ground, creating a tremor strong enough to push a Jinchuriki in its full form back, so it should be capable of pushing the snake away.

Damn you Grey! I told you not to summon me!

(Kuzuri Kuchyose no Jutsu:Fuyu)-Wolverine Summoning Technique:Fuyu
Description: Fuyu is a female wolverine about the size of Pain's dog (single dog). She has a blue navy color fur with a tint of white, she has very sharp claws and fangs with powerfull jaws to tear up a a chunk of meat of another summoning or a Jinchuriki in his full transformation and escpae just in time before an attack. She is very hostile and cold towards anybody.
Fuyu has a water affinity that let her use A-rank water techniques and below, however she takes a little more time to perform techniques that need hand seals. Fuyu can get up in two legs and slam her front legs in the ground, first creating a tremor followed by a huge wave capable of crushing the opponent or push back a host in their complete form or another summoning. This can only be use once per battle and is treated as an A-rank technique.
Note: Fuyu can stay in the field for 4 turns.
Note: The wave counts as one of the user's move.
Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
Note: Must have signed the Wolverine Contract held by Ryuji.

Grey as usual does not respond to Fuyu's rudeness and decides to use the fact that she blocks Sasuke's vision of him in his advantage. Forming a single hand seal, Grey creates 2 clones of himself. One stays behind Fuyu, like a foot away from her trying to hide himself from even the snake's vision. Meanwhile Grey and the other one start running sideways in an arc. Grey runs right while the clone runs left, both in an arc towards Sasuke but both keeping mid range for now, trying not to get too close to short range, nor too far to long range. As they see Sasuke, they both throw a kunai towards him, while also keeping an eye out for the snake and her quick attacks.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Upon seeing the draw of blood, Grey has some idea what to expect, but can't know for sure. He brings his hands close to his mouth just in case he has to use draw blood for a summoning of his own, should his opponent really use one. As the smoke appears infront of Sasuke and the snake starts rushing forward, Grey quickly reacts by biting his thumb in order to draw blood, and swipe it across his Wolverine tattoo, located on his left forearm. Fuyu quickly appears infront him acting as a living shield. She even slams her hands on the ground, creating a tremor strong enough to push a Jinchuriki in its full form back, so it should be capable of pushing the snake away.

Damn you Grey! I told you not to summon me!

(Kuzuri Kuchyose no Jutsu:Fuyu)-Wolverine Summoning Technique:Fuyu
Description: Fuyu is a female wolverine about the size of Pain's dog (single dog). She has a blue navy color fur with a tint of white, she has very sharp claws and fangs with powerfull jaws to tear up a a chunk of meat of another summoning or a Jinchuriki in his full transformation and escpae just in time before an attack. She is very hostile and cold towards anybody.
Fuyu has a water affinity that let her use A-rank water techniques and below, however she takes a little more time to perform techniques that need hand seals. Fuyu can get up in two legs and slam her front legs in the ground, first creating a tremor followed by a huge wave capable of crushing the opponent or push back a host in their complete form or another summoning. This can only be use once per battle and is treated as an A-rank technique.
Note: Fuyu can stay in the field for 4 turns.
Note: The wave counts as one of the user's move.
Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
Note: Must have signed the Wolverine Contract held by Ryuji.

Grey as usual does not respond to Fuyu's rudeness and decides to use the fact that she blocks Sasuke's vision of him in his advantage. Forming a single hand seal, Grey creates 2 clones of himself. One stays behind Fuyu, like a foot away from her trying to hide himself from even the snake's vision. Meanwhile Grey and the other one start running sideways in an arc. Grey runs right while the clone runs left, both in an arc towards Sasuke but both keeping mid range for now, trying not to get too close to short range, nor too far to long range. As they see Sasuke, they both throw a kunai towards him, while also keeping an eye out for the snake and her quick attacks.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
As Grey summons Fuya, sending a shockwave to push Aoda away, being immune to A-ranks, Aoda basically is pushed back but suffers absolutely no damage, Sasuke commands Aoda to burrow underground and remains undetected, waiting for an opportunity to attack while staying long range away from Grey and his clones that he has created.

Aoda, move underground and wait for an oppurtunity to strike, for now don't interfere!

Roger, Sasuke-Sama!

As Aoda burrows underground, leaving Sasuke to see Fuyu in front of him, he sees clones running to the right and left of Grey's original location, Sasuke locks eyes with the wolverine in front of him, and in an instant, a sharingan genjutsu is cast onto the summoning creature, this would be unknown to Grey and his clones and virtually takes little to no time. The genjutsu serves no purpose other than make Fuyu completely under Sasuke's command, controlling her as he sees fit.

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

While the Sharingan wouldn't be able to differentiate between which is the real grey and which is the clone, Sasuke's intellect comes in play and with his immense clarity of perception granted through the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Sasuke notices one of the Greys' are looking into his eyes and one is looking down onto his body, noticing from before that Grey avoided eye contact with Sasuke knowing the fearsome abilities of the Sharingan, this must mean that the one not avoiding eye contact with Sasuke is the clone and the one avoiding eye contact is the real Grey. Sasuke wouldn't be aware of the clone that is still behind Fuyu, but it is a different story for Aoda with the snakes having the ability to sense vibrations and heat signatures, Aoda moves towards the clone behind Fuyu and comes out of the ground with his mouth open, eating the clone and slamming his fangs into his body making him disappear.

While this happens as Sasuke has complete control over Fuyu, he manipulates her to attack Grey's clone, jumping into the air and falling onto him as she performs an "X" shaped slash with her claws while Sasuke, with clear line of sight to Grey, casts a genjutsu onto the real Grey, causing his senses to be disrupted and putting him in a state where he sees the world is upside down, having him confused and can't make a sense of direction, within the genjutsu, he sees Sasuke upside down while Grey's legs are facing the sky and his head facing the ground, he also sees what's coming from his left is actually coming from his right..etc you get the idea. Think of this the same as the release of Hirako Shinji's Zanpakto ability. Sasuke's prowess with genjutsu as well as having the Eternal Mangekyou active allows him not only to perform the genjutsu much faster than normal, but also with no handseals. As the genjutsu is successfully cast, Sasuke throws a single shuriken following an arc toward's grey's right side, while he belives it to be coming from his left side, thanks to the genjutsu in effect. The kunais that are thrown towards Sasuke miss their trajectory, as Sasuke with a simple sidestep while his eyes follow the trajectory of the kunais, basically getting out of their way.

Range: Short – Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user makes five handseals, placing a single target under an illusion where, to the target, it appears as if all directions are inverted. The target perceives what is in reality above him to be below, and vice-versa; what is in front of him to be behind, and vice-versa; and what is to his left to be to his right. This utterly confuses the target and prevents him from being able to suitably block or dodge techniques. However, because of the drastic change wrought on the target's vision, it is easy to be aware of the fact that it is an illusion.
Note: This technique may be used only three times per battle.

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Grey summons Fuya, sending a shockwave to push Aoda away, being immune to A-ranks, Aoda basically is pushed back but suffers absolutely no damage, Sasuke commands Aoda to burrow underground and remains undetected, waiting for an opportunity to attack while staying long range away from Grey and his clones that he has created.

Aoda, move underground and wait for an oppurtunity to strike, for now don't interfere!

Roger, Sasuke-Sama!

As Aoda burrows underground, leaving Sasuke to see Fuyu in front of him, he sees clones running to the right and left of Grey's original location, Sasuke locks eyes with the wolverine in front of him, and in an instant, a sharingan genjutsu is cast onto the summoning creature, this would be unknown to Grey and his clones and virtually takes little to no time. The genjutsu serves no purpose other than make Fuyu completely under Sasuke's command, controlling her as he sees fit.

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

While the Sharingan wouldn't be able to differentiate between which is the real grey and which is the clone, Sasuke's intellect comes in play and with his immense clarity of perception granted through the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Sasuke notices one of the Greys' are looking into his eyes and one is looking down onto his body, noticing from before that Grey avoided eye contact with Sasuke knowing the fearsome abilities of the Sharingan, this must mean that the one not avoiding eye contact with Sasuke is the clone and the one avoiding eye contact is the real Grey. Sasuke wouldn't be aware of the clone that is still behind Fuyu, but it is a different story for Aoda with the snakes having the ability to sense vibrations and heat signatures, Aoda moves towards the clone behind Fuyu and comes out of the ground with his mouth open, eating the clone and slamming his fangs into his body making him disappear.

While this happens as Sasuke has complete control over Fuyu, he manipulates her to attack Grey's clone, jumping into the air and falling onto him as she performs an "X" shaped slash with her claws while Sasuke, with clear line of sight to Grey, casts a genjutsu onto the real Grey, causing his senses to be disrupted and putting him in a state where he sees the world is upside down, having him confused and can't make a sense of direction, within the genjutsu, he sees Sasuke upside down while Grey's legs are facing the sky and his head facing the ground, he also sees what's coming from his left is actually coming from his right..etc you get the idea. Think of this the same as the release of Hirako Shinji's Zanpakto ability. Sasuke's prowess with genjutsu as well as having the Eternal Mangekyou active allows him not only to perform the genjutsu much faster than normal, but also with no handseals. As the genjutsu is successfully cast, Sasuke throws a single shuriken following an arc toward's grey's right side, while he belives it to be coming from his left side, thanks to the genjutsu in effect. The kunais that are thrown towards Sasuke miss their trajectory, as Sasuke with a simple sidestep while his eyes follow the trajectory of the kunais, basically getting out of their way.

Description: The user makes five handseals, placing a single target under an illusion where, to the target, it appears as if all directions are inverted. The target perceives what is in reality above him to be below, and vice-versa; what is in front of him to be behind, and vice-versa; and what is to his left to be to his right. This utterly confuses the target and prevents him from being able to suitably block or dodge techniques. However, because of the drastic change wrought on the target's vision, it is easy to be aware of the fact that it is an illusion.
Note: This technique may be used only three times per battle.

Really liked that move btw ;)

Grey and C1 were both running and saw the snake retreating underground. This was going to be a problem, but it was one that would have to wait, as Fuyu suddenly jumped in the air towards the clone. Now this exact Wolverine wasn't that kind, but he would never disobey an order or act against his summoner, despite his rude attitude. "He must be controlling him," thought Grey. Luckily the clone had time to react as he was keeping an eye out for the snake and therefore Fuyu as they were so close to each other (in my previous post I said we would keep an eye out for the snake) C1 while running, quickly turns around and performs a backflip, releasing a trail of intense fire while doing so. The fire would burn the Wolverine to crisp while C1 would be propelled towards Sasuke. The point of turning around before the backflip was so that the clone would go towards Sasuke and not away from him. As he is in the air he throws 3 kunais with explosive tags attached to them.

Meanwhile the snake would attack the clone who was originally behind Fuyu (let's call him C2) Now C2 would hear a tremor bellow him before the sanke strikes, since Aoda rips through the ground and is not actually merged. C2 expects that and has little time to react, but of course he doesn't know how much. He decides to suicide himself and not defend against the vicious' snake attack, in order to give Grey and the other clone information about the attack. As he dies, Grey and C1 receive knowledge of how fast Aoda attacks and with what force, which would be useful in the fight later on.

As C1 is attacked by Fuyu, the real Grey is attacked as well. His world becomes inverted, left was right, right was left, up was down and down was up. It was confusing to say the least and he even saw a shuriken coming at him. Grey quickly reacts and creates 6 rectangular blades of lightning around him. One of the blades is closer to Grey than the others and uses is to cut Grey's hand above the elbow, where he wouldn't damage any big blood vessel. The wound is not deep, but it's deep enough to shatter the illusion. The blades are immediately send forward, one of which goes in arc as well to block the kunai mid way. The blades are commanded to attack Sasuke from all directions, 1 from above, 1 from each side, 1 goes in arc and strikes at his back and 2 at the front. Grey keeps running while all this is happening, still trying to maintain mid range.

(Katon:Matarashi Baku-ten Kikku)-Fire Style:Flaming Backflip Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points 60
Description: The user will focus fire chakra on his feet, then by performing a backflip kick that will be followed by a trail of fire by releasing the fire chakra from his feet. This backflip can be used to kick the opponent and burn him/her at the same time or if wanted insted of just creating a trail of fire the user can shoot from his feet two vertical crescent-shape slashes of fire at the opponent.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: No Taijutsu moves in the same turn this jutsu is used.
Note: Can only be taught by Ryu

(Raiton: Tenken no Kyuushou) – Lightning Release: Divine Punishment of the Ancient Laws
Type: Attack
Chakra costs: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: the user will focus their lightning chakra and create surrounding them 6 rectangular blades of lightning which are then shot at the enemy target/s rotating in mid air and then with swift movements of the users hands they are then commanded to slice at will.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle

As C1 is in the air and has succesfully evaded the Wolverine's attack while also damaging him enough to send him back home, he has now thrown the kunais towards Sasuke. He is being attacked from all angels except bellow, so he decides to finally bring the ice in play. With the use of no hand seals, he manipulates the temperature and moisture to create a thick layer of ice mid range all around him. The ice would appear extremely quick as the air is already cold. As soon as it's formed, ice spikes strike from bellow, piercing Sasuke from all directions. C1 being a clone doesn't care if he lives or dies and if he sees he has time to perform this technique, he will even if that means dying a second later.

(Hyouton:reiki fi-rudo) Ice Release: Chill Field
Rank-S
Range-Short/Mid
Type-Supplementary/Attack
Chakra-40
Damaga-N/A
Description-
The user manipulates the moisture on the field, creating a six inch thick sheet of ice on the area around him. The ice makes movement along the ground difficult, causing the opponent to slide with his own momentum. The user can manipulate the ice To create spikes in this area. This ice created from this jutsu melts after four turns
*can only be used three times*
*Can only Be used by Ice Users*

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really liked that move btw ;)

Grey and C1 were both running and saw the snake retreating underground. This was going to be a problem, but it was one that would have to wait, as Fuyu suddenly jumped in the air towards the clone. Now this exact Wolverine wasn't that kind, but he would never disobey an order or act against his summoner, despite his rude attitude. "He must be controlling him," thought Grey. Luckily the clone had time to react as he was keeping an eye out for the snake and therefore Fuyu as they were so close to each other (in my previous post I said we would keep an eye out for the snake) C1 while running, quickly turns around and performs a backflip, releasing a trail of intense fire while doing so. The fire would burn the Wolverine to crisp while C1 would be propelled towards Sasuke. The point of turning around before the backflip was so that the clone would go towards Sasuke and not away from him. As he is in the air he throws 3 kunais with explosive tags attached to them.

Meanwhile the snake would attack the clone who was originally behind Fuyu (let's call him C2) Now C2 would hear a tremor bellow him before the sanke strikes, since Aoda rips through the ground and is not actually merged. C2 expects that and has little time to react, but of course he doesn't know how much. He decides to suicide himself and not defend against the vicious' snake attack, in order to give Grey and the other clone information about the attack. As he dies, Grey and C1 receive knowledge of how fast Aoda attacks and with what force, which would be useful in the fight later on.

As C1 is attacked by Fuyu, the real Grey is attacked as well. His world becomes inverted, left was right, right was left, up was down and down was up. It was confusing to say the least and he even saw a shuriken coming at him. Grey quickly reacts and creates 6 rectangular blades of lightning around him. One of the blades is closer to Grey than the others and uses is to cut Grey's hand above the elbow, where he wouldn't damage any big blood vessel. The wound is not deep, but it's deep enough to shatter the illusion. The blades are immediately send forward, one of which goes in arc as well to block the kunai mid way. The blades are commanded to attack Sasuke from all directions, 1 from above, 1 from each side, 1 goes in arc and strikes at his back and 2 at the front. Grey keeps running while all this is happening, still trying to maintain mid range.

(Katon:Matarashi Baku-ten Kikku)-Fire Style:Flaming Backflip Kick
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points 60
Description: The user will focus fire chakra on his feet, then by performing a backflip kick that will be followed by a trail of fire by releasing the fire chakra from his feet. This backflip can be used to kick the opponent and burn him/her at the same time or if wanted insted of just creating a trail of fire the user can shoot from his feet two vertical crescent-shape slashes of fire at the opponent.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: No Taijutsu moves in the same turn this jutsu is used.
Note: Can only be taught by Ryu

(Raiton: Tenken no Kyuushou) – Lightning Release: Divine Punishment of the Ancient Laws
Chakra costs: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: the user will focus their lightning chakra and create surrounding them 6 rectangular blades of lightning which are then shot at the enemy target/s rotating in mid air and then with swift movements of the users hands they are then commanded to slice at will.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle

As C1 is in the air and has succesfully evaded the Wolverine's attack while also damaging him enough to send him back home, he has now thrown the kunais towards Sasuke. He is being attacked from all angels except bellow, so he decides to finally bring the ice in play. With the use of no hand seals, he manipulates the temperature and moisture to create a thick layer of ice mid range all around him. The ice would appear extremely quick as the air is already cold. As soon as it's formed, ice spikes strike from bellow, piercing Sasuke from all directions. C1 being a clone doesn't care if he lives or dies and if he sees he has time to perform this technique, he will even if that means dying a second later.

(Hyouton:reiki fi-rudo) Ice Release: Chill Field
Rank-S
Range-Short/Mid
Type-Supplementary/Attack
Chakra-40
Damaga-N/A
Description-
The user manipulates the moisture on the field, creating a six inch thick sheet of ice on the area around him. The ice makes movement along the ground difficult, causing the opponent to slide with his own momentum. The user can manipulate the ice To create spikes in this area. This ice created from this jutsu melts after four turns
*can only be used three times*
*Can only Be used by Ice Users*
Seeing as the Wolverine is hit while the real Grey attacks with a barrage of lightning blades aimed to come towards Sasuke, he bites his thumb and performs multiple handseals before slamming his right and left hands onto the ground, which allows Sasuke to summon 5 massive Rashōmon gates all over the area at different directions, with his powerful ocular powers, tracking the movement and trajectory of the lightning blades. Sasuke summons each Rashōmon gate at a different location, one would be summoned near below Sasuke while two others are summoned beneath both the real Grey and his clone, since the clone would be in the air by now (after using the fire technique to defeat the Wolverine), the Rashōmon gate would slam into him from below, hitting him with blunt force and potentially causing him to poof if successful (while interrupting his usage of the Ice technique), the one below the real Grey would do nothing but surprise him, and potentially cause him to be disoriented mid air. While another two gates are summoned to the borders of mid range from Grey two meters apart from one another near Aoda's location. Now Sasuke uses his ocular powers as means to avoid the incoming lightning blades, through the perception of their trajectory, the Rashōmon gate that is summoned near Sasuke is not summoned vertically upwards, but actually at a diagonal angle with an angle towards the air, the tracking of motions for the lightning blades allowed Sasuke to find a spot where he would escape all of the incoming blades of lightning at once as the Rashōmon gates takes him diagonally upwards and out of harms way, basically in between the lightning blades as the ones coming from his right, left and above him would hit the Rashōmon gate itself, destroying it, but leaving Sasuke unharmed. Sasuke jumps off the Rashomon gate that he latched on previously, creating distance between himself and grey, now Sasuke is long range from Grey's location.

Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description:
The user draws blood and does the summoning handseals, slamming his hand on the ground. With one already boasting enormous defensive properties, with this technique the user summons five Rashōmon gates to block an incoming attack. The defence is quite formidable, and with five gates, the user is also able to change the trajectory of an incoming attack if they are proven unable to completely stop it. This technique can defend the user against any S-Rank technique but, due to its enormous scale, becomes hard to use in most situations because of the area one needs to summon the gates.
Note: Usable twice per battle

How ruthless of you to kill your own summon, Grey. I didn't figure you for the type to abandon your comrades and leave them for your own advantage.

As the three summoned Rashomon gates serve their purpose as Sasuke intended, another two are left unused, which is a plan that Sasuke intended, having them summoned near Aoda, on Sasuke's command, Aoda knocks both of the Rashomon gates causing them to be basically ripped out of the ground and thrown towards the real Grey's location thanks to Aoda's massive physical strength. The two Rashomon gates are thrown into the air as a result from Aoda knocking them both towards Grey, falling on top of him as means to crush him with their massive weight and size, this is done in conjunction with Sasuke using yet another genjutsu. Just before leaving mid range from Grey as Sasuke leaps off the Rashomon gate, and with no handseals, he casts a genjutsu onto Grey, where in the illusion, Grey feels as if he spins suddenly, as if he was on a carousel, rotating at enormous speeds which causes him to feel motion sickness and falls off the Rashomon gate that's summoned below him causing him to fall onto the ground below as the two Rashomon gates head at him from above. If the genjutsu is left unreleased, the excessive Gravity forces and motion sickness will cause him to pass out.

Description: The user does 2 handseals and puts any enemy in sight into an illusion where they suddenly feel as if they suddenly begin to spin, as if on a carousel. As they appear to rotate at enourmous speeds, the world before their eyes becomes blured and their senses dulled, as they feel gravity, sound, air displacement, etc all on par with the illusion they are perceiving. As the speed increases, not only does the enemy lose balance but he will also feel motion sickness and will eventually pass out due to the excessive G-Forces. Off course, all of this is an illusion and what happens is that the users mind is tricked into fainting through the perceived illusion.

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing as the Wolverine is hit while the real Grey attacks with a barrage of lightning blades aimed to come towards Sasuke, he bites his thumb and performs multiple handseals before slamming his right and left hands onto the ground, which allows Sasuke to summon 5 massive Rashōmon gates all over the area at different directions, with his powerful ocular powers, tracking the movement and trajectory of the lightning blades. Sasuke summons each Rashōmon gate at a different location, one would be summoned near below Sasuke while two others are summoned beneath both the real Grey and his clone, since the clone would be in the air by now (after using the fire technique to defeat the Wolverine), the Rashōmon gate would slam into him from below, hitting him with blunt force and potentially causing him to poof if successful (while interrupting his usage of the Ice technique), the one below the real Grey would do nothing but surprise him, and potentially cause him to be disoriented mid air. While another two gates are summoned to the borders of mid range from Grey two meters apart from one another near Aoda's location. Now Sasuke uses his ocular powers as means to avoid the incoming lightning blades, through the perception of their trajectory, the Rashōmon gate that is summoned near Sasuke is not summoned vertically upwards, but actually at a diagonal angle with an angle towards the air, the tracking of motions for the lightning blades allowed Sasuke to find a spot where he would escape all of the incoming blades of lightning at once as the Rashōmon gates takes him diagonally upwards and out of harms way, basically in between the lightning blades as the ones coming from his right, left and above him would hit the Rashōmon gate itself, destroying it, but leaving Sasuke unharmed. Sasuke jumps off the Rashomon gate that he latched on previously, creating distance between himself and grey, now Sasuke is long range from Grey's location.

Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description:
The user draws blood and does the summoning handseals, slamming his hand on the ground. With one already boasting enormous defensive properties, with this technique the user summons five Rashōmon gates to block an incoming attack. The defence is quite formidable, and with five gates, the user is also able to change the trajectory of an incoming attack if they are proven unable to completely stop it. This technique can defend the user against any S-Rank technique but, due to its enormous scale, becomes hard to use in most situations because of the area one needs to summon the gates.
Note: Usable twice per battle

How ruthless of you to kill your own summon, Grey. I didn't figure you for the type to abandon your comrades and leave them for your own advantage.

As the three summoned Rashomon gates serve their purpose as Sasuke intended, another two are left unused, which is a plan that Sasuke intended, having them summoned near Aoda, on Sasuke's command, Aoda knocks both of the Rashomon gates causing them to be basically ripped out of the ground and thrown towards the real Grey's location thanks to Aoda's massive physical strength. The two Rashomon gates are thrown into the air as a result from Aoda knocking them both towards Grey, falling on top of him as means to crush him with their massive weight and size, this is done in conjunction with Sasuke using yet another genjutsu. Just before leaving mid range from Grey as Sasuke leaps off the Rashomon gate, and with no handseals, he casts a genjutsu onto Grey, where in the illusion, Grey feels as if he spins suddenly, as if he was on a carousel, rotating at enormous speeds which causes him to feel motion sickness and falls off the Rashomon gate that's summoned below him causing him to fall onto the ground below as the two Rashomon gates head at him from above. If the genjutsu is left unreleased, the excessive Gravity forces and motion sickness will cause him to pass out.

Description: The user does 2 handseals and puts any enemy in sight into an illusion where they suddenly feel as if they suddenly begin to spin, as if on a carousel. As they appear to rotate at enourmous speeds, the world before their eyes becomes blured and their senses dulled, as they feel gravity, sound, air displacement, etc all on par with the illusion they are perceiving. As the speed increases, not only does the enemy lose balance but he will also feel motion sickness and will eventually pass out due to the excessive G-Forces. Off course, all of this is an illusion and what happens is that the users mind is tricked into fainting through the perceived illusion.

Self-sacrifice is a ninja's duty, Sasuke. In this case Summoning, but who cares.

As the walls begin to emerge Grey sees his Lightning blades won't be enough to kill Sasuke. He had become an excellent ninja but he finally made a mistake, it wasn't a big one but Grey had to take opportunity. The one wall that would block the lightning blades, would actually block Sasuke's vision of the ice monster. The wall would be infused with chakra so even the Sharingan wouldn't be able to see it coming. With the use of a single hand seal, Grey releases a massive 360 degree blast of Lightning, destroying everything in its path, including the remaining walls and even the snake should Aoda continue on with the attack. This would of course happen before Sasuke casts the illusion and before Aoda attack, hence interrupting them both. Even if Sasuke was able to cast the genjutsu it woud be dispelled by the massive surge of chakra.

In order to defend from the uprsing wall, C1 simply focuses Wind chakra around his feet, creating wind bubbles around them that allow him to start wallking upwards while in mid air. The clone not only wallks, but actually runs up, evading not only the wall, but also the range of the Lightning the real Grey uses. He stays above, Long range from Sasuke and Grey, observing Sasuke's movements while now also avoids eye contact, and also watching out for the snake, and any surprise attacks Sasuke could attempt.

(Raiton: raikou myaku) Lightning Release: Lightning pulse
Chakra Cost: 40 ( 50 If charges for 2 moves)
Damage Points: 80 (90 If charged for 2 moves)
Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.

Notes:

-No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
-No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
-If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
-No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
-The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
-Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
-Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
Notes:
Can only be used twice.
Lasts for 5 turns.
Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

Last edited:

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Self-sacrifice is a ninja's duty, Sasuke. In this case Summoning, but who cares.

As the walls begin to emerge Grey sees his Lightning blades won't be enough to kill Sasuke. He had become an excellent ninja but he finally made a mistake, it wasn't a big one but Grey had to take opportunity. The one wall that would block the lightning blades, would actually block Sasuke's vision of the ice monster. The wall would be infused with chakra so even the Sharingan wouldn't be able to see it coming. With the use of a single hand seal, Grey releases a massive 360 degree blast of Lightning, destroying everything in its path, including the remaining walls and even the snake should Aoda continue on with the attack. This would of course happen before Sasuke casts the illusion and before Aoda attack, hence interrupting them both. Even if Sasuke was able to cast the genjutsu it woud be dispelled by the massive surge of chakra.

In order to defend from the uprsing wall, C1 simply focuses Wind chakra around his feet, creating wind bubbles around them that allow him to start wallking upwards while in mid air. The clone not only wallks, but actually runs up, evading not only the wall, but also the range of the Lightning the real Grey uses. He stays above, Long range from Sasuke and Grey, observing Sasuke's movements while now also avoids eye contact, and also watching out for the snake, and any surprise attacks Sasuke could attempt.

(Raiton: raikou myaku) Lightning Release: Lightning pulse
Chakra Cost: 40 ( 50 If charges for 2 moves)
Damage Points: 80 (90 If charged for 2 moves)
Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.

Notes:

-No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
-No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
-If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
-No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
-The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
-Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
-Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
Notes:
Can only be used twice.
Lasts for 5 turns.
Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero
The lightning technique should hit your clone ~_~ All's i'm saying xD

As Sasuke sees the surge of lightning formed after he summons the gates of Rashomon while his clone is suspended in the air, Sasuke causes a gigantic cube of Aluminum to rise out of the ground around both Grey and his clone, with the ground below turning into Aluminum and a ceiling that's formed out of the Aluminum walls that rises out of the ground, basically forming a completely enclosed cube of Aluminum around Grey and his clone. This takes the force of the lightning technique and prevents harm to Sasuke, while at the same time, the Aluminum being a super conductor, it would absorb all of the lightning and become severely electrified, furthermore, through infusing a mass of fire chakra into the Aluminum walls, Sasuke causes the Aluminum walls to melt down, causing the solid structure of the Aluminum to break down and transform into a very hot liquid based element, that's even hotter than Lava, while within the Aluminum cube, the heat raises substantially, frying both Grey and his clone to a crisp. The Aluminum cube would later converge onto both grey and his clone, causing them to melt away.

(Arumiton: Naraku no Hakaishi) – Aluminum Release: Tombstone of Hades
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Description: The user starts by forming 3 handseals as he gathers a large amount of Aluminum chakra, causing a gigantic cube of Aluminum to form around his opponent, being of equivalent size to the (Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind) technique. The walls of the Aluminum cube are formed out of the ground (with the ground below the opponent turning into Aluminum as well, with a thickness of 3 meters deep), basically rising from it, while the ceiling of the cube is formed from the walls of the cube as it rises, basically entrapping the opponent within. What makes this technique so deadly is that after the formation of the box, the user intensifies the Fire chakra used within the structure of the Aluminum, basically adding more fire chakra and causing the Aluminum to turn into an extremely hot liquid state. In turn, the heat within the Aluminum cube raises substantially, frying anyone unlucky enough to be caught in its formation. While the Aluminum turns into a hot liquid state, the cube starts losing it's formation and collapses onto the opponent from all direction around him. The Aluminum cube walls are 3 meters thick each and big enough to grasp a large summoning such as Gamabunta. Using this technique puts a strain on the user's body from chakra overuse, causing his speed to be cut in half for 2 turns after using the technique.
Note: Can only be used once per battle.
Note: No Aluminum techniques above B-rank for 3 turns
Note: No Earth/fire techniques of A-rank and above the following turn
I'm sorry to say that self sacrifice won't be enough to defeat me, old friend!

Saying this, a burst of purple chakra is released from Sasuke's body, forming an evil looking spiritual ethereal warrior around him that has a skeletal body, activating the Susano in it's initial stage and with it, will come Grey's demise. The Susanoo has 4 arms, one holding a bow, another holding a black spiritual orb that's composed entirely of black flames of Amaterasu, while one holds a chakra arrow that's covered in black flames, with the fourth arm left vacant, which would be the one to release the chakra arrow if Sasuke chose to, basically pulling and releasing the string of the spiritual bow.

(Dōjutsu: Susanō) - Eye Technique: Tempestuous God of Valor
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 120 (-30 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A (-20 to user per turn)
Description: Susano'o, also known as the Tempestuous God of Valor, or literally "He with the ability to help by all means", is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the abilities: Tsukuyomi — which symbolises the "darkness of the spiritual world" and Amaterasu — which denotes the "light of the material world". It creates a gigantic, humanoid, ethereal warrior that surrounds the user. Even though it envelopes the user, they can move around within Susanoo freely, use techniques from inside of it, as well as manifest only parts of Susanoo — as the situation calls for it. Despite Susanoo's impressive defensive capabilities, the protection it grants its user is not absolute. The user can be thrown out of the upper half of Susanoo by an enemy manipulating the substance underneath Susanoo (the ground basically). Also, a sufficiently powerful attack will still result in damage, especially during the technique's initial stages. The only known ways to attack the user while Susanoo is active is either to draw the wielder out of the technique and then attack, bind and restrict its movements, or to break the defence with overwhelming force. Susanoo users are also vulnerable to attacks which don't actually deal physical damage to it, such as strong lights and sounds, that can also impair their ability to sustain Susanoo. Normal and Sound-based genjutsu can also bypass Susanoo's impressive defense. Sasuke's Susanoo possesses a sword and a bow that doubles as a weapon and shield. It is able to produce chakra arrows to use with the bow via an orb held by a third hand, which can be fired at such a speed that evading them is nearly impossible. It can also use the arrows as a makeshift melee weapon. Sasuke is able to switch between his Susanoo's various weapons regardless of which stage it is in. In both its incomplete and complete forms, it has a more demonic appearance in contrast to Itachi's, which have a more "normal" human-like appearance, possessing horns and a malevolent grin. In its final form, it also possesses jagged teeth around its hood and magatama earrings. In addition to its secondary right hand, Sasuke's Susanoo has been depicted with a secondary left hand as well, a trait similar to all Susano known so far that have been shown to have 4 arms. After Sasuke gains the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, the second layer of armour changes its appearance. The orb is now made entirely of the flames of Amaterasu and the arrows are passively coated in the black flames. Sasuke can also throw the flames in a tomoe shape, using a wide spread attack from his own palm setting his foes on fire, similar to a Magatama attack but with the characterisitics of Amaterasu.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS/EMS
Note: While active user can't use Eye Techniques except for Amaterasu and those pertaining to Susanoo.
Note: Takes 1 full turn to stabilize into the full final form, during which his body bestows only a B-Rank defense.
Note: The body of Susanoo grants an A-Rank defense against most elemental attacks, specially tangible ones.
Note: The warrior can shoot up to 2 arrows per turn, counting as a move (regardless of shooting one or 2) and having a strength of an S-Rank long range attack each.
Note: When the user has gained EMS, the warrior bestows an S-Rank defense when in complete form to most attacks and its arrows carry the characteristics of Amaterasu flames. The wide spread Amaterasu projectile attack used from his palm counts as a move and can only be done twice, being Long-Range and equal to S-Rank.
Note: With Susano'o active the user is only able to use two other techniques per turn due to the extreme chakra consumption and can't make clones of any kind.
Note: User can manifest it partially (an Arm, or a leg, only the ribcage, etc) 4 times per battle, with each partial manifestation lasting only a moment and having an A-Rank defensive/offensive power.
Note: Can only be used once and last for a maximum of 6 turns after which the user will be left blind in both eyes and extremely exhausted if he hasn't attained EMS. If he has not only can he use Susano twice but he'll feel no ill effect from it while, upon deactivation, he'll only need to wait 2 turns to activate his EMS again and 3 turns to use Susano again.