Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know what your Yin or Yang training was like up until this point. But based on a lot of the customs you've submitted for each field individually, as well as some of your usage, I want to make sure you have a more sound understanding going forward. So I want to know exactly what you think are the limits of each field respectively. What separates Yin-Yang Release from having Yin and Yang Releases? Why is a hyphen and 40,000 Kumi the difference maker in the field's usage?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know what your Yin or Yang training was like up until this point. But based on a lot of the customs you've submitted for each field individually, as well as some of your usage, I want to make sure you have a more sound understanding going forward. So I want to know exactly what you think are the limits of each field respectively. What separates Yin-Yang Release from having Yin and Yang Releases? Why is a hyphen and 40,000 Kumi the difference maker in the field's usage?
The idea of Yin/Yang is perfect harmony between the two and the ability to specialize in both abilities at once(atleast that was the original idea, now there's yet another path..). There are also some techniques that lets you create something from nothing, especially the chakra regeneration technique which i believe is quite unique and could also mark as a perfected harmonization between the two. You gain the ability to put Yin and Yang together through custom techniques - if lucky you are also able to utilize the truth seeking balls at their full extent which would include all the basic five elements along with yin and yang in each orb instead of having purely yin or yang once entering their respective state... Looking through some of the benefits granted in the Yin/Yang universal ability thread it also states that even raw chakra based techniques becomes neutral to elements due to the fact a user is able to use something known as "precise chakra control". There is also the choice of having ninjutsu take less chakra from reserves, the alternate path that i mentioned earlier which to me is a bit moot since the ability to specialize in Yang along with Yin already gives you a massive bump in Chakra. So to summerize, i believe what differs a user that learns Yin/Yang compared to a user that has Yin and Yang respectively is that a user of Yin/Yang can harmonize both aspects together at a much greater precision. They can create chakra from wuji(nothingness). They can also use both aspects to create custom jutsu. They also gain the ability to passively sense chakra - which is nice. By customs i've submitted i assume the Reincarnation Dragon is the one you're thinking of which you stated would indeed require Yin/Yang as i create a living entity from nothingness. While Yang has that ability it needs to be a technique first or have a certain condition.

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is a little more than just Yin-Yang in those Truth-Seeking Orbs that makes them more complex than this. Don't worry about the basic passive benefits right now, either. We'll get to those in a little bit. I'm asking you more about your training in the past. You could answer this question in a single sentence if you wanted. What is Yin-Yang? What happens when, as you say, you achieve 'perfect harmony?' What does perfect harmony mean? You should start by breaking down Yin and Yang as independent fields, totally separate of each other. But we know that this is never truly possible, right? A slight tangent: but why can't Yin and Yang ever be separate? Are there Yin techniques where it is just totally devoid of any Yang/physical energy? And on the other side of that coin, are there Yang techniques totally devoid of Yin?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is a little more than just Yin-Yang in those Truth-Seeking Orbs that makes them more complex than this. Don't worry about the basic passive benefits right now, either. We'll get to those in a little bit. I'm asking you more about your training in the past. You could answer this question in a single sentence if you wanted. What is Yin-Yang? What happens when, as you say, you achieve 'perfect harmony?' What does perfect harmony mean? You should start by breaking down Yin and Yang as independent fields, totally separate of each other. But we know that this is never truly possible, right? A slight tangent: but why can't Yin and Yang ever be separate? Are there Yin techniques where it is just totally devoid of any Yang/physical energy? And on the other side of that coin, are there Yang techniques totally devoid of Yin?
I'll break it down as best as i can.

There is a little more than just Yin-Yang in those Truth-Seeking Orbs that makes them more complex than this
Indeed not, there are three different types of TSB though. Yin, Yang and the Yin/Yang ones. I think the similarity of the three is that all of them consists of the five elements?

What is Yin-Yang? What happens when, as you say, you achieve 'perfect harmony?' What does perfect harmony mean?
I am not sure what happens when you achieve perfect balance. It's like when you asked before what's the difference knowing Yin/Yang and knowing Yin and Yang separately. I guess.. what can i compare it to, knowing wind and water but not knowing ice. Of course, it means in the simplest terms that you can combine the two to make the combination flow together. Perfect harmony for me, means when you have two sides that represents something different but you can harmonize their unique abilities as one without effort. It is also when you live inside of a problem and finding a constant flow of solutions, you can cope with algorithms that come to you with a stronger mind in a seamless stream.

You should start by breaking down Yin and Yang as independent fields, totally separate of each other. But we know that this is never truly possible, right? A slight tangent: but why can't Yin and Yang ever be separate? Are there Yin techniques where it is just totally devoid of any Yang/physical energy? And on the other side of that coin, are there Yang techniques totally devoid of Yin?
I will break them down briefly as i've broken them down with full effort in the individual threads of the past. Yin is the aspect of creativity(imo) - spiritual entities, the soul, the void, the darkness, the moon, the mind. Yang is the aspect of the sun, the body, life, light, power. No technique can be devoided of neither yin or yang fully. Not to my knowledge, that was what i was taught in the training threads of Yin and Yang atleast - so that's a no from me on that couple of questions. I guess the fullest you can become devoid from Yin is in Yang state, and vice versa.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Remember, Yin and Yang (the separated forms) Truth-Seeking Orbs no longer exist in the RP. So don't worry about them in the context of training or how Yin-Yang works. That said, I'm referring to Six Paths Senjutsu; that is a key component in achieving Yin-Yang Truth-Seeking Orbs.

The answer to the question is basically the answer to what separates a Yin Release user from a Yin-Yang Release user. Any Yin Release technique utilizes some level of Yang, and vice versa. For instance, if you look at Change into Hell where do you think the Yin aspect of the technique is? Because, as I think we discussed earlier (or your previous teachers, because if they didn't then they shouldn't be teaching Yin or Yang), there is always a presence of the opposing energy within any technique. This includes Yin or Yang State, the respective pinnacle technique of each field separately. I'll skip to the answer to make it easy: consciousness, imagination, and emotion. That is the Yin within Change into Hell. When you augment an elemental technique with vitality you also grant it a consciousness and mental awareness. It might not literally have a brain, but you've basically given it the ability to think for itself. That is where the Yin comes in - mental. Sound familiar?

That's the key distinction here. A Yang user inadvertently uses Yin to some extent to grant a sentient elemental familiar consciousness. The concept of consciousness is itself Yin - anything related to the spirit, mentality, thinking, etc. A Yin-Yang user on the other hand achieves this not by accident, but by design. They are able to control the other side of the ratio. What other techniques in Yin-Yang see this very clearly. I want you to think on it, because it matters. A wrong answer is fine; but it's important you think about it because this concept is critical to making your YY customs and just in general to how YY works.

So in short, you're right - Yin-Yang is how one "make(s) the combination flow together." But I wanted to add depth to your answer, because this is training and that matters. All this will be, in some form or another, present in the customs you submit. Or it should be; I know I personally pay attention to it when I submit YY customs or check others. And I know that LoK and Daemon look for it as well. That's why the conceptual stuff is really important when it comes to YY. It might seem asinine on its surface but when it comes to creating customs it is of paramount importance. Especially because Yin-Yang as a field has so few canon techniques attached to it.

Now for your last paragraph, because in my infinite wisdom I've typed this as I read your post rather than read it all and then reply - yeah, basically. That's what I reference above. There is no true separation, and this includes thee two States.

So, with all that said we're about ready to move onto techniques. I'll post the first one, but I still want you to answer that question I posed to you earlier. Also please read through the Yin and Yang lists and ask any questions you have on how they work. Anything at all, especially new or edited ones.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate[/s]

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Remember, Yin and Yang (the separated forms) Truth-Seeking Orbs no longer exist in the RP. So don't worry about them in the context of training or how Yin-Yang works. That said, I'm referring to Six Paths Senjutsu; that is a key component in achieving Yin-Yang Truth-Seeking Orbs.

The answer to the question is basically the answer to what separates a Yin Release user from a Yin-Yang Release user. Any Yin Release technique utilizes some level of Yang, and vice versa. For instance, if you look at Change into Hell where do you think the Yin aspect of the technique is? Because, as I think we discussed earlier (or your previous teachers, because if they didn't then they shouldn't be teaching Yin or Yang), there is always a presence of the opposing energy within any technique. This includes Yin or Yang State, the respective pinnacle technique of each field separately. I'll skip to the answer to make it easy: consciousness, imagination, and emotion. That is the Yin within Change into Hell. When you augment an elemental technique with vitality you also grant it a consciousness and mental awareness. It might not literally have a brain, but you've basically given it the ability to think for itself. That is where the Yin comes in - mental. Sound familiar?

That's the key distinction here. A Yang user inadvertently uses Yin to some extent to grant a sentient elemental familiar consciousness. The concept of consciousness is itself Yin - anything related to the spirit, mentality, thinking, etc. A Yin-Yang user on the other hand achieves this not by accident, but by design. They are able to control the other side of the ratio. What other techniques in Yin-Yang see this very clearly. I want you to think on it, because it matters. A wrong answer is fine; but it's important you think about it because this concept is critical to making your YY customs and just in general to how YY works.

So in short, you're right - Yin-Yang is how one "make(s) the combination flow together." But I wanted to add depth to your answer, because this is training and that matters. All this will be, in some form or another, present in the customs you submit. Or it should be; I know I personally pay attention to it when I submit YY customs or check others. And I know that LoK and Daemon look for it as well. That's why the conceptual stuff is really important when it comes to YY. It might seem asinine on its surface but when it comes to creating customs it is of paramount importance. Especially because Yin-Yang as a field has so few canon techniques attached to it.

Now for your last paragraph, because in my infinite wisdom I've typed this as I read your post rather than read it all and then reply - yeah, basically. That's what I reference above. There is no true separation, and this includes thee two States.

So, with all that said we're about ready to move onto techniques. I'll post the first one, but I still want you to answer that question I posed to you earlier. Also please read through the Yin and Yang lists and ask any questions you have on how they work. Anything at all, especially new or edited ones.

Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate[/s]
Okay so if i understand it correctly, all techniques contain Yin and Yang(even elemental techniques). When a person uses these techniques, they don't think of the ratio whatsoever, they just create the technique because they can. When a Yin/Yang user performs these techniques, they know already about the ratio of Yin/Yang in their technique. How exactly does this benefit a Yin/Yang user for these techniques? Yes, by design they can create techniques that are of Yin/Yang and not by accident. I guess that's where they benefit it from. They can create customs by a much large design that folks without Yin/Yang training.

Onto the technique;

To me it states right into the description of the technique, the user focuses on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. My question to this technique really is.. how is this possible, i know that chakra users regain chakra naturally overtime is this working like an enhanced version of that, that we simply master our own essence and create chakra in a much more rapid power than what comes to a chakra user naturally? Another question would be just a clarification on this technique. Once i was in a battle where a user had created 8 clones, which obviously split their base chakra into 8 but they had then used this technique so that each clone would have max chakra again(this was done in the NW btw). Is this no longer possible or is a clones roof of chakra considered what they have as they are made? If that's the case, could this technique, after having used multiple shadow clone for instance, be used to atleast replenish the users own chakra supply after having it divided into x amount of clones and the clones chakra supply stays the same? Another question would be, would custom jutsus containing aspects of this technique be allowed, say i create a technique that lets me regain even more chakra than this but obviously of a higher rank and drawbacks etc and or would it be able to create a similliar aspect of a weapon or other technique that boosts a techniques chakra supply using something in the lines of this method or is this only for chakra of the user itself as i understand it to be. It can't be used to create chakra from thin air to boost chakra into techniques the user creates? Last question, if one takes damage while meditating but has enough health or damage resistance to tank the technique still break the users meditation and thus cancelling this technique?

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you basically answered your own question. A Yin-Yang Master can control both halves of the ratio. While a Yin user might be able to shift the ratio of their spiritual to physical, which inadvertently lowers their physical energy, a Yin-Yang Master can control both consciously and achieve greater results. Personally, this is why I don't really think the Yin and Yang States being separated and delegated to each energy individually is very accurate. To achieve Yin or Yang State means controlling both sides of the ratio to maximize one without killing yourself. This wouldn't really be possible without having mastered the other half. But that's just a personal gripe.

Yeah, basically. People achieve this mechanism passively. But a Yin-Yang Master can do this consciously, like making their body into a factory rather than just letting it be something that happens organically. It's also faster, considering you gain 300 chakra per turn that you successfully meditate. In the Ninja World passive regeneration manifests at a 10% rate day. That means for most people they only gain back ~160 chakra/24hours. This allows a Yin-Yang Master to regenerate at 300 chakra/45 minutes. That's significantly faster.

As for the clones, the answer is yes. Or at least I think it is. I don't actually use clones in battle because I think they're lame as hell. But one word of caution if you do - when a clone disperses a portion of its chakra returns. If you regenerate a clone's chakra and you exceed your own cap when it returns you will die.

As for the last question - yes. Meditation is more than just not taking damage. It's about clearing one's mind. If you get hit by a boulder and are thrown backwards by it then you won't be meditating anymore. Even if you don't take any damage from the boulder or the impact. It's all based on the circumstances of the situation.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you basically answered your own question. A Yin-Yang Master can control both halves of the ratio. While a Yin user might be able to shift the ratio of their spiritual to physical, which inadvertently lowers their physical energy, a Yin-Yang Master can control both consciously and achieve greater results. Personally, this is why I don't really think the Yin and Yang States being separated and delegated to each energy individually is very accurate. To achieve Yin or Yang State means controlling both sides of the ratio to maximize one without killing yourself. This wouldn't really be possible without having mastered the other half. But that's just a personal gripe.

Yeah, basically. People achieve this mechanism passively. But a Yin-Yang Master can do this consciously, like making their body into a factory rather than just letting it be something that happens organically. It's also faster, considering you gain 300 chakra per turn that you successfully meditate. In the Ninja World passive regeneration manifests at a 10% rate day. That means for most people they only gain back ~160 chakra/24hours. This allows a Yin-Yang Master to regenerate at 300 chakra/45 minutes. That's significantly faster.

As for the clones, the answer is yes. Or at least I think it is. I don't actually use clones in battle because I think they're lame as hell. But one word of caution if you do - when a clone disperses a portion of its chakra returns. If you regenerate a clone's chakra and you exceed your own cap when it returns you will die.

As for the last question - yes. Meditation is more than just not taking damage. It's about clearing one's mind. If you get hit by a boulder and are thrown backwards by it then you won't be meditating anymore. Even if you don't take any damage from the boulder or the impact. It's all based on the circumstances of the situation.
Alrighty then, big yikes that if a clone disperses and has performed that technique the user will die. Did not at all expect that..

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Jokyo) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Removal
Chakra: N/A (-200 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Removal pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw in chakra from those nearby. This allows the user of the technique to drain a limited amount of chakra from opponents. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment. After a full turn, a collective max of 200 chakra is drained from those in the landmark per turn for up to 4 turns each. Should one be touched directly, the user doesn't need to meditate.
Note: Must meditate for 2 full turns before ones chakra starts to drain.

Now the opposite.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Jokyo) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Removal
Chakra: N/A (-200 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Removal pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw in chakra from those nearby. This allows the user of the technique to drain a limited amount of chakra from opponents. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment. After a full turn, a collective max of 200 chakra is drained from those in the landmark per turn for up to 4 turns each. Should one be touched directly, the user doesn't need to meditate.
Note: Must meditate for 2 full turns before ones chakra starts to drain.

Now the opposite.
Alright, the chakra removal can be used essentially erase the presence of chakra in multiple bodies. This is very similar to the passive trait of those who are masters of Yin, that siphons chakra per turn though this one is much more devastating and will continue to drain chakra until the user is interrupted. My questions would be, what happens to techniques that are of less than 200 chakra?
Do they vanish or are jutsu simply immune to this effect and this only target users themselves? Also can this technique be targeted, say you have your YY creation performing this technique in the same LM as its master, is it possible to specifically target certain individuals or does it just straight up drain from everyone in the LM?
Last question would be the range of this technique in a battle arena. I suppose the draining of chakra has a long-range reach if it is capable of affecting an entire landmark?

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That passive is probably changing in the future. It's worded so poorly and so bizarre. I don't understand your question though; techniques that are less than 200 chakra? Chakra Removal works by targeting a person, not their technique.

And yeah, it really should say Short - Long for the range. I'll have to edit that.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That passive is probably changing in the future. It's worded so poorly and so bizarre. I don't understand your question though; techniques that are less than 200 chakra? Chakra Removal works by targeting a person, not their technique.

And yeah, it really should say Short - Long for the range. I'll have to edit that.
Alright then, thanks for clearing it up.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before we get to the technique itself, why do you think Creation of All Things can create an entity with 2,000 chakra but only requires an input of 500?
Same deal as chakra creation, we create chakra from nothing here. I suppose the technique itself is so complex that it needs to have a cost compared to the chaklra creation technique? The technique also is allowed to be revived at the cost of the move and if it didn't cost any chakra to do so it'd be rather stupid and i honestly think that's also a main reason why it has a chakra cost at all. It would probably been lower if the reviving wasn't a thing.

We're also creating a living entity with a chakra pathway system much like our own, which also results in their sheer existence to generate chakra over time(i guess..?).

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Same deal as chakra creation, we create chakra from nothing here. I suppose the technique itself is so complex that it needs to have a cost compared to the chaklra creation technique? The technique also is allowed to be revived at the cost of the move and if it didn't cost any chakra to do so it'd be rather stupid and i honestly think that's also a main reason why it has a chakra cost at all. It would probably been lower if the reviving wasn't a thing.

We're also creating a living entity with a chakra pathway system much like our own, which also results in their sheer existence to generate chakra over time(i guess..?).
It's mostly the second part; you are creating an entire being with it's own Tenketsu system. Although you would think this would require sheer amounts of chakra to create, you are using heavy amounts of spiritual and physical energies. One could argue these energies are separated at initial use and on combined when the beast itself is created. Spiritual and Physical energies combine to create chakra itself, which can be attributed to why the Creation has higher chakra - when created, it's energies coalesced to make a pool of chakra.

Another question: Yin governs imagination and in the context of CoaT, is responsible for the actual body and entity you create. If this is the case, why do you think Creations are unable to have KGs/HA that the user does not have if they are able to give form to their thoughts?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's mostly the second part; you are creating an entire being with it's own Tenketsu system. Although you would think this would require sheer amounts of chakra to create, you are using heavy amounts of spiritual and physical energies. One could argue these energies are separated at initial use and on combined when the beast itself is created. Spiritual and Physical energies combine to create chakra itself, which can be attributed to why the Creation has higher chakra - when created, it's energies coalesced to make a pool of chakra.

Another question: Yin governs imagination and in the context of CoaT, is responsible for the actual body and entity you create. If this is the case, why do you think Creations are unable to have KGs/HA that the user does not have if they are able to give form to their thoughts?
To your question, if that was the case i could probably use Yin release with other Kekkei Genkai my bio doesn't have but i cannot. Simply because the entity and body i create is from my imagination, i cannot imagine how kekkei genkai/HA's i don't have even works because my bio doesn't have this information. Sure, I could maybe gain information from battle but it's still not something a bio learns how to use just because they observe techniques from the battlefield. When it comes to Dojutsu and Shikotsumyaku, that is most likely an RP restriction rather than a "realistic" one if this technique were ever going to be used in the manga/anime by a Yin/Yang master who's not Hagoromo.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
To your question, if that was the case i could probably use Yin release with other Kekkei Genkai my bio doesn't have but i cannot. Simply because the entity and body i create is from my imagination, i cannot imagine how kekkei genkai/HA's i don't have even works because my bio doesn't have this information. Sure, I could maybe gain information from battle but it's still not something a bio learns how to use just because they observe techniques from the battlefield. When it comes to Dojutsu and Shikotsumyaku, that is most likely an RP restriction rather than a "realistic" one if this technique were ever going to be used in the manga/anime by a Yin/Yang master who's not Hagoromo.
That's correct - Although Yin creates things from imagination and is dictated by creativity, you generally cannot imagine how a KG fully works without having it, at least in the context of "in universe" where we refer to our actual characters. To create a KG, you need to understand that ability, how it works, its limitations and more; anything different could literally create a completely different ability. There is a part missing so I'll ask a similar question.

Another question (these are more so regarding limitations than function): Yang governs vitality and breathes life into form, essentially granting sentiency to entities and objects. This is important to note because it can only grant life to things that are an entity of some sort (statue, shadow person, Elemental Familiar, etc) or an object that can be interacted with (boulders, pools of water, houses, etc ). In the context of CoaT, when breathing life into form, why is this Creation's life capped at 150 health and not higher such as 200 like a Sage if they are able to freely give life through this technique?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's correct - Although Yin creates things from imagination and is dictated by creativity, you generally cannot imagine how a KG fully works without having it, at least in the context of "in universe" where we refer to our actual characters. To create a KG, you need to understand that ability, how it works, its limitations and more; anything different could literally create a completely different ability. There is a part missing so I'll ask a similar question.

Another question (these are more so regarding limitations than function): Yang governs vitality and breathes life into form, essentially granting sentiency to entities and objects. This is important to note because it can only grant life to things that are an entity of some sort (statue, shadow person, Elemental Familiar, etc) or an object that can be interacted with (boulders, pools of water, houses, etc ). In the context of CoaT, when breathing life into form, why is this Creation's life capped at 150 health and not higher such as 200 like a Sage if they are able to freely give life through this technique?
I guess the limitation is put into perspective of the creator. I cannot create life force higher than my own or the exact same as my own which is 160 hp. I can heal, using Yang surely but i cant make a technique that lets my health pool grow larger which indirectly this would let me do with a CoaT.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
That's mostly correct, though if it were simply that, couldn't Sages create a Creation with chakra higher than 150 if they are at 200 minimum? Although Yang governs vitality and life, the lives you create are never as "complete" as a normal ninja. While the physical attributes may be there such as Health and/or Chakra equaling that of Jounin or even speed surpassing that, they are never all present at the same time, generally being a combination of high health, high chakra, moderate speed or durability or tracking, but none of these are at the same levels of a shinobi. It's important to note these two answers I gave because it illustrates that there are limitations within Yang and Yin still. Even when Yin is utilized, it is limited in it's capabilities and creativity. Even when Yang is utilized, it is limited in it's ability to grant life and the implications of that. The reasons for this is that Pure Yang and Pure Yin are almost impossible to achieve, being required to obtain true unlimited life and spiritual access. Every Yin ability has some amounts of Yang in it and vice versa as it's impossible for either to exist without the other. Because Yang is present in any Yin ability, it can never reach it's true potential and the same for the other and because it's fundamentally impossible to have entities with full life, spirituality and by extension chakra access ( Sage level health, chakra, speed, durability, etc all at once + specialties, ANs, full access to fields, etc ). This Creation is the best one could hope for, potentially even with Custom Kinjutsu enhancing it.

I asked these questions to point out all YY techs are inherently limited in terms of Yin or Yang capabilities as they are mixed energies with neither at max potential. Keep this in mind for techniques derived from YY or individual fields. I'll post the actual technique now.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Chakra: 500
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:

• Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
  • Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
  • Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
  • Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, 40 damage reduction from clashes, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
  • Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:

• The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
  • The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
  • The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
  • The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
  • Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
  • It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.
Note: Hagaromo bios can have 2 creations.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

Do you have any questions before I ask my own?