Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's mostly correct, though if it were simply that, couldn't Sages create a Creation with chakra higher than 150 if they are at 200 minimum? Although Yang governs vitality and life, the lives you create are never as "complete" as a normal ninja. While the physical attributes may be there such as Health and/or Chakra equaling that of Jounin or even speed surpassing that, they are never all present at the same time, generally being a combination of high health, high chakra, moderate speed or durability or tracking, but none of these are at the same levels of a shinobi. It's important to note these two answers I gave because it illustrates that there are limitations within Yang and Yin still. Even when Yin is utilized, it is limited in it's capabilities and creativity. Even when Yang is utilized, it is limited in it's ability to grant life and the implications of that. The reasons for this is that Pure Yang and Pure Yin are almost impossible to achieve, being required to obtain true unlimited life and spiritual access. Every Yin ability has some amounts of Yang in it and vice versa as it's impossible for either to exist without the other. Because Yang is present in any Yin ability, it can never reach it's true potential and the same for the other and because it's fundamentally impossible to have entities with full life, spirituality and by extension chakra access ( Sage level health, chakra, speed, durability, etc all at once + specialties, ANs, full access to fields, etc ). This Creation is the best one could hope for, potentially even with Custom Kinjutsu enhancing it.

I asked these questions to point out all YY techs are inherently limited in terms of Yin or Yang capabilities as they are mixed energies with neither at max potential. Keep this in mind for techniques derived from YY or individual fields. I'll post the actual technique now.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 500
Damage: N/A
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:

• Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
  • Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
  • Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
  • Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, 40 damage reduction from clashes, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
  • Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:

• The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
  • The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
  • The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
  • The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
  • Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
  • It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.
Note: Hagaromo bios can have 2 creations.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

Do you have any questions before I ask my own?
...So it's just limited because it is limited in the terms of NWRP, i mean it makes sense otherwise it would also be able to have abilities the user knows regardless of it being a dojutsu/shikotsumyaku etc. Yes, all techniques carry Yin and Yang in them, even Yin techniques carry Yang and Yang techniques carry Yin - this is a concept that i am familiar with. Nobody has ever created a ninja from scratch using chakra techniques that i know of so that makes perfect sense.

I got a few questions regarding some capabilities with Creation of All Things.

This Creation is the best one could hope for, potentially even with Custom Kinjutsu enhancing it.
What does "Potentially even with Custom Kinjutsu mean" - are we allowed to submit customs that enhanced our creations? I know i've seen a seal that lets you become your creations jinchuuriki so i assume so but just wanting to make sure.

Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
Would this limit the creation from using a Yin based CE if it doesnt know Yin? I assume so, just wanting to make sure.

Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
When it comes to Modes, does that include the newly introduced "State" rule? If a creation knows Yin/Yang for example would it be allowed for it to go into Yang State/Yin State or use any other custom ability included in their KG/AE/HA etc that counts as a State?

The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
I assume that the technique restores the creation to peak conditions as health and chakra levels if used to revive? Also this makes me wonder if the creature can be healed with Yang and or Med jutsu if the user uses it on it. Or if it uses Yang on itself etc.

Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, 40 damage reduction from clashes, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
What is immunity to Fuinjutsu in this description exactly? Is the creation itself immune to being sealed/placed inside barriers or are their techniques also immune to fuinjutsu? If latter that'd be batshit insane. I also want to know if the immunity to genjutsu means ALL genjutsu? Also is it a pure immunity or does the entity only become aware of all genjutsu that hits it and it still needs to break out?

Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
If the creature can fly, does it abide with normal flight rules (aka it can fly at its base speed and higher if a mode/state/speed boosting tech is usede?

Lastly, can it have leg weights? I assume not but just wanting to make sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yin

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
...So it's just limited because it is limited in the terms of NWRP, i mean it makes sense otherwise it would also be able to have abilities the user knows regardless of it being a dojutsu/shikotsumyaku etc. Yes, all techniques carry Yin and Yang in them, even Yin techniques carry Yang and Yang techniques carry Yin - this is a concept that i am familiar with. Nobody has ever created a ninja from scratch using chakra techniques that i know of so that makes perfect sense.

I got a few questions regarding some capabilities with Creation of All Things.

1. What does "Potentially even with Custom Kinjutsu mean" - are we allowed to submit customs that enhanced our creations? I know i've seen a seal that lets you become your creations jinchuuriki so i assume so but just wanting to make sure.

2. Would this limit the creation from using a Yin based CE if it doesnt know Yin? I assume so, just wanting to make sure.

3. When it comes to Modes, does that include the newly introduced "State" rule? If a creation knows Yin/Yang for example would it be allowed for it to go into Yang State/Yin State or use any other custom ability included in their KG/AE/HA etc that counts as a State?

4. I assume that the technique restores the creation to peak conditions as health and chakra levels if used to revive? Also this makes me wonder if the creature can be healed with Yang and or Med jutsu if the user uses it on it. Or if it uses Yang on itself etc.

5. What is immunity to Fuinjutsu in this description exactly? Is the creation itself immune to being sealed/placed inside barriers or are their techniques also immune to fuinjutsu? If latter that'd be batshit insane. I also want to know if the immunity to genjutsu means ALL genjutsu? Also is it a pure immunity or does the entity only become aware of all genjutsu that hits it and it still needs to break out?

6. If the creature can fly, does it abide with normal flight rules (aka it can fly at its base speed and higher if a mode/state/speed boosting tech is usede?

7. Lastly, can it have leg weights? I assume not but just wanting to make sure.
1. This is the epitome of artificial life created through Yin-Yang - this means any techniques that seek to do the same will never have greater capabilities than this one does. Not if they use Kinjutsu, Advanced Fuuinjutsu, etc. This will always be the peak.
2. I do not believe it would restrict it from it, given the fact the Creation does not have to have access to component elements to use a CE.
3. Mode strictly refers to the Mode category of abilities in the RP, State refers to the wider arsenal of ability category + customs. Any technique that is a state typically has it's own requirements (i.e. if its a Fire based state, you'd need access to Fire, same for any other field based on it). If something explicitly refers to a Mode, then it means the canon category.
4. Correct in each assumption/guess.
5. Immunity to something means that thing cannot effect you; in this case, a Creation with it will be immune to being effected by Fuuinjutsu techniques that seek to seal, bind his movements, steal chakra, etc - any Fuuinjutsu, basic or advanced, will not be capable of effecting the Creation. Genjutsu Immunity refers similarly to all Genjutsu, iirc. I may have to verify this with others but I'm sure this is the case.
6. Yes, it will abide by normal movement rules.
7. No, it cannot.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. This is the epitome of artificial life created through Yin-Yang - this means any techniques that seek to do the same will never have greater capabilities than this one does. Not if they use Kinjutsu, Advanced Fuuinjutsu, etc. This will always be the peak.
2. I do not believe it would restrict it from it, given the fact the Creation does not have to have access to component elements to use a CE.
3. Mode strictly refers to the Mode category of abilities in the RP, State refers to the wider arsenal of ability category + customs. Any technique that is a state typically has it's own requirements (i.e. if its a Fire based state, you'd need access to Fire, same for any other field based on it). If something explicitly refers to a Mode, then it means the canon category.
4. Correct in each assumption/guess.
5. Immunity to something means that thing cannot effect you; in this case, a Creation with it will be immune to being effected by Fuuinjutsu techniques that seek to seal, bind his movements, steal chakra, etc - any Fuuinjutsu, basic or advanced, will not be capable of effecting the Creation. Genjutsu Immunity refers similarly to all Genjutsu, iirc. I may have to verify this with others but I'm sure this is the case.
6. Yes, it will abide by normal movement rules.
7. No, it cannot.
I have some further questions regarding the creation of all things. Why is it it cannot learn a custom fighting style? Also these two immunities - since these are properties of a creation can they be applied to something else a custom Yin/Yang could replicate or are they solemnly exclusive to the creation of all things technique? Lastly, are creations able to wear ninja tech (custom and or cannon) as well as custom weapons?

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I have some further questions regarding the creation of all things. Why is it it cannot learn a custom fighting style? Also these two immunities - since these are properties of a creation can they be applied to something else a custom Yin/Yang could replicate or are they solemnly exclusive to the creation of all things technique? Lastly, are creations able to wear ninja tech (custom and or cannon) as well as custom weapons?
The same way they cannot learn a Mode later on despite being technically capable of learning new skills; it's a simple RP restriction applied to help moderate already powerful entities. I dont get your second question but things that are listed in the CoaT technique can't freely be replicated with Y/Y. And no, Creations cannot have Ninja Tools, though they can be given the user's CW to use. They do not get their own Tools slots

• Sad
Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The same way they cannot learn a Mode later on despite being technically capable of learning new skills; it's a simple RP restriction applied to help moderate already powerful entities. I dont get your second question but things that are listed in the CoaT technique can't freely be replicated with Y/Y. And no, Creations cannot have Ninja Tools, though they can be given the user's CW to use. They do not get their own Tools slots
Then you have answered all my questions regarding the technique.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then I believe that concludes training as you do not have Hagoromo nor Hamura and cannot learn the remaining techniques. You can take this time to make your Creation now.
Very well. Except i was given the fact that i could use the second TCM mode once finishing Yin/Yang which technically lets me use the TSB so.. i dunno?

Creation name: Lilith
You must be registered for see images

Elements: Bisumaton - Raiton - Dark (unless Dust can be applied here)
Universal Ability: Yin/Yang
HP/Chakra: 150/2,000
Communication/Intellect: Has mental link to Alucard - has same intellect as him and can speak
Immunity: Fuinjutsu
Misc: Ability to fly

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points as well as one None Apex Specialty
  • Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
  • Can have one of the following Passive Traits/Skills: Chakra Sensory, Increased Damage by +20, Genjutsu Immunity, Seal-less/Source-less Elemental Ninjutsu, 40 Physical or Spiritual Damage Reduction, 1.5x Sage Speed, Chakra Transfer, Fuuinjutsu Immunity, Single Base Element Immunity, x4 Tracking
  • Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)

• The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
  • The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
  • The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
  • The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
  • Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
  • It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

Updating creation for Alucard bio cus i saw some changes..

Creation name: Lilith

Bisumaton, Kuriputon, Meiton.

Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it

Yin/Yang.

Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points as well as one non Extra or Apex Specialty

HP/Chakra: 150/2,000, Advanced Tracking Resistance.

Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator

Human level of intelligence and mental link.

Can have one of the following Passive Traits/Skills: Chakra Sensory, Increased Damage by +20, Genjutsu Immunity, Seal-less/Source-less Elemental Ninjutsu, 40 Physical or Spiritual Damage Reduction, 1.5x Sage Speed, Chakra Transfer, Fuuinjutsu Immunity, Single Base Element Immunity, x4 Tracking

Immunity to Genjutsu.

Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)

Has wings and can thus fly.

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Updating creation again due to new perks introduced.

Lilith​

Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self-sufficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:[/FONT]
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Bukijutsu, Genjutsu or NB Taijutsu.
  • Can use one of the following: a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), or a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a base chakra reserve of 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
  • Gains access to 22 Attribute Points when first created and must have at least 2 in each stat, excluding VIT. These Attribute Points are gained similarly to the user’s main bio, via missions, events and rare contests. Points earned and spent on the user’s main bio cannot be used on the Creation and vice versa.
  • Can have one of the following Passive Traits/Skills: Chakra Sensory, Increased Damage by +20, Genjutsu Immunity, Seal-less/Source-less Elemental Ninjutsu, 20 Physical or Spiritual Damage Reduction, Chakra Transfer, Fuuinjutsu Immunity, Single Base Element Immunity, Soften Body Modification, God-Slaying Tool Usage, or Chakraless Single Base Element.

• The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time, excluding Hagoromo.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle. Reviving the same Creation does not change their Attributes. However, creating a new Creation or attempting to create a copy of a previously revived Creation will count as an entirely new entity and have a reset of gained Attributes.

Meiton - Bisumaton - Kuriputon.

Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Bukijutsu, Genjutsu or NB Taijutsu.

Ninjutsu

Can use one of the following: a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), or a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it.

Yin-Yang Release.

Gains access to 22 Attribute Points when first created and must have at least 2 in each stat, excluding VIT. These Attribute Points are gained similarly to the user’s main bio, via missions, events and rare contests. Points earned and spent on the user’s main bio cannot be used on the Creation and vice versa.

Mind: [6] - Body: [5] - Spirit: [5] - Agility: [2] - Dexterity: [4] - Vitality: [0].

Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator

Sentience/Intelligence to same degree as creator.

Can have one of the following Passive Traits/Skills: Chakra Sensory, Increased Damage by +20, Genjutsu Immunity, Seal-less/Source-less Elemental Ninjutsu, 20 Physical or Spiritual Damage Reduction, Chakra Transfer, Fuuinjutsu Immunity, Single Base Element Immunity, Soften Body Modification, God-Slaying Tool Usage, or Chakraless Single Base Element.

Increased Damage by +20.

Has wings to support flight.

Last edited: