• Total voters

Ballin Sasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke stand across from each other with no EMS or KM in a leveled battle field. with their clothing ruined. They looked at each other intensely trying to intimidate the other. They spoke no words. Their eyes could tell them the story.

Naruto: (Sasuke I understand your pain and hatred. Please you don't have to suffer it alone. I'm here for you. As they say, "Suffering loves company".)

Sasuke(Scoffs): (The only company I had was my brother and now he's dead because of the people that lead Konoha. I'll kill them all after you. You honestly think that you understand. The world must see my hate they must die because of what happened to me! Naruto if you get in my way I will kill you. I'm beyond saving Naruto. do you understand? Of course you don't if you understood Naruto YOU'D GET THE **** OUT MY WAY!!!)

Naruto *tear drops*:( I will you save you even if it means I will never become Hokage. I will admit I broke my word on that but I will never break my word on saving you from hatred and suffering. Itachi entrusted this to me.)

Sasuke's eyes grew wide.

Goes to Sakura, Neji, Shikimaru, Choji, Hinata, Lee, and Sai a couple miles away from their friends battlefield.

Sakura: We need to stop their battle. Shika/Cho/Hin stop Naruto. Me Neji, and Sai will stop Sasuke. May this not be in vain for the deaths of Tenten, Ino, Kiba, and Shino.

Goes to Kakashi, Raikage, Tsunade, Bee, and Itachi.

Itachi: Mandara and Kabouto we will not let you win the war.

Kabouto: Try you musssst but fail you will.

Mandara: I don't have time for this although I need the 8 tails so it isn't a total loss.

Kakashi pulled out the sword he got from Zabuza and held it across his shoulders. and Itachi and Raikage flanked him. Then Tsunade flanked Itachi and Bee flanked Raikage. Kabouto slowly pulled out Orochimaru's old sword from his mouth and Mandara pulled his scythe out and held it in front of him. Kakashi pointed his sword at Kabouto and his finger at Mandara. Tsunade and Itachi ran towards Mandara and Raikage and Bee stood in front of Kabouto.

Kakashi: Attack!!!

Back to Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto was preparing a rasen shuriken (the one he holds) Sasuke was preparing a large Chidori. Shikumaru and Choji appeared in front of Naruto and Neji and Lee were blocking Sasuke

Naruto: Don't interfere.

Sasuke: You don't understand

Both: THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND HIM!

Finally both attacks were charged and Sasuke and Naruto ran towards each other. Shikimaru quickly did a handsign and a shadow came for Naruto. Choji turned into a boulder and rolled forward. Naruto jumped above Choji's boulder and ran on it then jumped off and lunged for Sasuke. Sasuke dodged Neji and Lee's fatal attacks and jumped in the air to intercept Naruto's rasengan. Right before they could meet Sakura and Hinata jumped in between them. Hinata facing Naruto and Sakura facing Sasuke. Without taking their eyes off their opponent Naruto and Sauske used their opposite hands to throw the girls out of the way and their opposite hands grabbed each others and their jutsu's met. Hinata and Sakura watched in awe as the two chakra's would combine. BOOM!

Will continue tommorow sorry super sleepy 3 am here