biojumaru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think the 4th ninja war would be in a huge plain,naruto learn how to free the kyuubi but kakashi controls it whith his ms naruto and sasuke fight in gamabunta and manda sakura joins them and in the middle of that huge fiht sasuke will turn good by naruto and defeat madara but kakashi dies for so much chakra using on the kuuybi leaving the hikage's seat empty (again XD) naruto after the fite becomes hokage and seal all the bijuu into 7 ninja 1 from each hidden villige and 2 in konoha (almost like the shodaime did) ending the naruto series

Uchiha Riyo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think the 4th ninja war would be in a huge plain,naruto learn how to free the kyuubi but kakashi controls it whith his ms naruto and sasuke fight in gamabunta and manda sakura joins them and in the middle of that huge fiht sasuke will turn good by naruto and defeat madara but kakashi dies for so much chakra using on the kuuybi leaving the hikage's seat empty (again XD) naruto after the fite becomes hokage and seal all the bijuu into 7 ninja 1 from each hidden villige and 2 in konoha (almost like the shodaime did) ending the naruto series
You know that manda's dead right

Ryuji

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i agree with uchiha ryo but that would be a good ending

BeastMode

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sasuke will sacrafice himself for Naruto Which will set Naruto into a frenzy and he'll kill Madara, in doing so he will die to and instead of being homage he will become the biggest shinobi legend of all time! And Sakura will become Hokage and dedicate it to Naruto!

Ryuji

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Sasuke will sacrafice himself for Naruto Which will set Naruto into a frenzy and he'll kill Madara, in doing so he will die to and instead of being homage he will become the biggest shinobi legend of all time! And Sakura will become Hokage and dedicate it to Naruto!
i like it but isn't a little like the 3 sannins