Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unofficial
Rei's R&R
Killing for RP esthetics
No Customs
Open field near Memorial Stone (No Water Source, other than the weather)
Mid Range
Bio in signature, post yours and i'll start the story.
Only Shade and Deception.. can post here.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sound of a vibration causes his eyes to shoot open and dart around the room, he is breathing nervously and heavily, with his face covered in sweat. His eyes soon relax and slowly close as he wipes the sweat from his brow. He takes a moment to catch his breath before sitting up. He looks out his bedroom window, and to his surprise the rain is still falling just as hard as it was earlier today. The moon shines bright, illuminating the room..the vibrating once again catches his ear as he looks over toward the bathroom. He notices that the mirror has been broken and pieces lay strewn all over the floor. Lately, Kakashi has been awakening in the middle of the night to find himself in similar predicaments. He has had a hard time coping with death of his beloved one, Nohara Rin. Although its already been 3 years since the death of Rin. "I failed you guys, i'm so sorry." Tears begin to the fill the eyes of the young teenager.. "Obito, I couldn't keep my promise, I wasn't able to protect her.." He begins to feel overwhelmed with an onslaught of emotions..

He decides the best thing for him to do know is to try and cool down and relax. He leaves his Apārtment and begins walking through the alleys of Konohagakure. The rain beating down on him, relieves some of his stresses and pain that he has felt his whole childhood, weather like this was his true remedy. As he walks up and down the streets there isn't a soul in sight."Its like the whole village was dead", he thought to himself. It'd make sense, it must have been at least 2 or 3 in the morning by now, no one should be up and around at this time.

After what seemed to be eternity of just pacing in the cold rain, he felt the needed thing to do was to go pay respect to his two friends. He made his way past the Third Training Ground, and eventually reaching his destination, the Memorial Stone. On the cold slab of stone are etched the names of former Konoha shinobi. He looks down at the stone and finds his "Uchiha Obito", and takes a deep breath. "You have no idea how much I miss you. Why did you have to save me, you idiot!? He asks the question aloud, almost like he waiting for the stone to respond. "You would've been able to protect her.." A few tears begin to roll down his cheek, but he re-composes himself before he really breaks down. I just want to let you know, that "One day, we will all be together again, me, you, Rin, and Sensei.." These were his final words of respect to his fallen comrades.

He then begins to head back to his Apartment. Going back the same way he came. He leaves the Memorial, and eventually re-enters the Third Training Ground. Though when he entered, it was different this time. Kakashi got an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. He felt as though eyes were gazing at him, through him. Oi, is anyone there?"

He waits for a few moments to see if there is a reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Note: My bio dates to when he was apart of Anbu. He is around 16 years old and this takes place 3-4 years after the death of Obito and Rin.

Shade Dracova

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A cloaked man appears behind Kakashi as he enters the battlefield. The rain heavily beats down on the man as he stalks Kakashi motionless. This man seems to have appeared out thin air though the rain and darkness was plenty enough for him to stealthily get behind Kakashi. The man watches Kakashi carefully, you could almost hear him gripping his first and gritting his teeth as if he some grudge against Kakashi. Though he was quiet and passive, not making any move until he wanted to be noticed. Kakashi continues to walk until he suddenly stops and says "Oi, is anyone there". Just the sound of his voice curls the man stomach making him cringe in pain. Thinking about the situation the man had no time for mild pains as he remembered his training. The man now knew it was time for him to make his move.

In one quick motion, the man takes off his cloak and throws it into the air with 2 flash bombs to gain your attention. "Remember me, Kakashi?" the man said as his stretched in an unnatural as if he was in human. "It's me Soul Evan Uchiha! Guess you forgot after I died. Soul muttered. "How could you forget? it's your fault that I am dead!" Shade shouted releasing all his emotions toward Kakashi.

Note: You are not intended to remember me, go along with the story accordingly.