salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, so only parts are translated. Ok. It could also just be a joke that someone did but ok I mean what do I know.
Nah it's a fact, you can read the summary of the whole novels on wiki. Pink undies are still mentioned in it. Just search up Naruto shinden 2018. It will bring the four up and you can read the summaries.

You misunderstand when parts are translated it means parts they deem relevant. Because those the things people want to know or deem relevant.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah it's a fact, you can read the summary of the whole novels on wiki. Pink undies are still mentioned in it. Just search up Naruto shinden 2018. It will bring the four up and you can read the summaries.

You misunderstand when parts are translated it means parts they deem relevant. Because those the things people want to know or deem relevant.
The Naruto wiki says "Hinata, fearful that her home will soon be filled with pinks objects, tells Hiashi that Boruto's preference for pink probably only applies to pants." It's pants not underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Naruto wiki says "Hinata, fearful that her home will soon be filled with pinks objects, tells Hiashi that Boruto's preference for pink probably only applies to pants." It's pants not underwear.
Pants is short for panties here and they are means underwear, unless your saying he wears bright (flouresecent) pink trousers🤣 Anyway, Hinata is clearly worried about the guy she knows he doesn't bat straight

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pants are not short for panties. It's pants, not underwear 🤣 And It doesn't say bright (Fluorescent) pink. It just says pink.
Nope pants is also short for panties. Anyway it's not and it say bright pink, chapter 2, 3rd paragraph last line.

Like I said unless you're suggesting he wears bright (flourescent) pink trousers :lmao: And anyway, Hinata is still worried about him she knows he doesn't bat straight🤣

Last edited:

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope pants is also short for panties. Anyway it's not and it say bright pink, chapter 2, 3rd paragraph last line.

Like I said unless you're suggesting he wears bright (flourescent) pink trousers :lmao: And anyway, Hinata is still worried about him she knows he doesn't bat straight🤣
BRO!!!!! Pants are not freaking panties.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On second thought BoruSara should have a rinnegan fairly early on but not from the beginning. But his or her progression would be shaped by the parents. I like the idea of a Nagato type that uses the Sage Weapons. I think weapons in general are under used as source of character development. I have speculated if Sasuke sealed his chakra in the cape and sword he gave Boruto. Perhaps it's his version of a karma seal but his will inhabits the sword and cape.

• Angry
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On second thought BoruSara should have a rinnegan fairly early on but not from the beginning. But his or her progression would be shaped by the parents. I like the idea of a Nagato type that uses the Sage Weapons. I think weapons in general are under used as source of character development. I have speculated if Sasuke sealed his chakra in the cape and sword he gave Boruto. Perhaps it's his version of a karma seal but his will inhabits the sword and cape.
The sword would be a lightning rod and the cape is probably a susanoo chakra cloak. It would be a reason to wear it at least. It would be a throwback to Itachi sealing Shisui's eye in Naruto

Last edited: