Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why manga panel? The novel is written by Kodachi so stay mad. Heck Boruto even wears pink striped clothes🤣, keep pretending he not gay😏

When the founder betrays the ideology of teh Tobidara clan, and Tobidara himself, he gets the boot.
I not mad. I'm just a little confused how you can say he is gay without any evidence.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The evidence is his pink undies, mate, and his love of pink clothes. Even Hinata is worried about him and his love of fluorescent pink undies. Anyway, the evidence is page 84 Naruto Shinden :ROFLMAO:
There isn't even one time where the word PINK is used. :ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

what a load of crap..
Finally, I agree with you.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There isn't even one time where the word PINK is used. :ROFLMAO:

Finally, I agree with you.
Why you be denying Gayruto's love of pink undies. Page 84 Naruro Shinden Hinata describes his taste in underwear is off.. then says fluorescent (shiny) pink.

Me thinks you need to go read it :super:

Anyway, that's me done on Gayruto and his choices.

what a load of crap..
Looks like I burst Minamoto, the Tobidara traitor's bubble, Burrito Uzumaki the one you betrayed Tobidara for is lover of pink undies. Even mommy is worried that he is gay:ROFLMAO:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you be denying Gayruto's love of pink undies. Page 84 Naruro Shinden Hinata describes his taste in undersear is off.. then says fluorescent (shiny) pink.

Looks like I burst Minamoto, the Tobidara traitor's bubble, Burrito Uzumaki the one you betrayed Tobidara for is lover of pink undies. Even mommy is worried that he is gay
if i were u i wouldn't tire myself talking blablabla nonsence...cuz im not giving a tamn crap... lamassander teh ghost..

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you be denying Gayruto's love of pink undies. Page 84 Naruro Shinden Hinata describes his taste in undersear is off.. then says fluorescent (shiny) pink.

Looks like I burst Minamoto, the Tobidara traitor's bubble, Burrito Uzumaki the one you betrayed Tobidara for is lover of pink undies. Even mommy is worried that he is gay
I just read the page you said it's on and it's not there chief. Sorry mate.

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if i were u i wouldn't tire myself talking blablabla nonsence...cuz im not giving a tamn crap... lamassander teh ghost..
Is that why you quote me and deny teh facts. All because you can't accept the one you betrayed Tobidara sama for is one who love pink undies and his mommy knows he's not straight. I feel sorry for you Mina:shy:

I just read the page you said it's on and it's not there chief. Sorry mate.
Sure you did, keep lying to yourself :ROFLMAO:

I will quote the pages for you as a last post.
You must be registered for see images

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that why you quote me and deny teh facts. All because you can't accept the one you betrayed Tobidara sama for is one who love pink undies and his mommy knows he's not straight. I feel sorry for you Mina:shy:

Sure you did, keep lying to yourself :ROFLMAO:

I will quote the pages for you as a last post.

Fam that's just fan-made shit. Go and find the novel and try to find this. 100% you will not find it.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lamassander teh ghost love to wear pink panties thats why he is mad and jealous of boroto..
Minapopo you deflecting again, youblove Burrito, he loves pink = you love pink = he is gay = you are ...

When youbready to ready to jump off the Burrito and come back to teh Tobidara clan as a loyal beleiver we will accept you.

Fam that's just fan-made shit. Go and find the novel and try to find this. 100% you will not find it.
Nah, it's not fan made, it's translated material. It's true, just accept it, mate. I saw how his hardcore fans cried a couple years back when it was revealed. Buritto has a thing for pink (even his clothing has pink outlines) and that isn't changing anytime soon. We accept the facts for what they are Gayruto is not a straight shooter.

Anyway, me is done soloing Minamoto the Tobidara traitor, so I'm off.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minapopo you deflecting again, youblove Burrito, he loves pink = you love pink = he is gay = you are ...

When youbready to ready to jump off the Burrito and come back to teh Tobidara clan as a loyal beleiver we will accept you.

Nah, it's not fan made, it's translated material. It's true, just accept it, mate. I saw how his hardcore fans cried a couple years back when it was revealed. Buritto has a thing for pink (even his clothing has pink outlines) and that isn't changing anytime soon. We accept the facts for what they are Gayruto is not a straight shooter.

ok lama i'm sorry i shouldn't have said that joke...me iz gonna telete it..

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh, you're already running? And yes it is fan-made. Read the damn novel.

ok lama i'm sorry i shouldn't have said that joke...me iz gonna telete it..
Bro what? Be proud of your jokes man or you will never become a true man of culture.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto