salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
so u atmit its a nonsence and u want to stop it...i will tell lipinuv to lash u more sarada fangirl..
No it's the truth, but me will let it slide if you have repented from jumping onto the Burrito (student of enemy of Tobidara), then you can be accepted back into the Tobidara clan. Until then we will continue speaking the truth :super:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Go find it cause I cannot. ( )
You won't, they're 2018 novels and haven't been translated into English. We have fan translated parts. It's confirmed Boruto wears fluorescent pink undies in it, so time to accept he's not a straight shooter. Heck even Hinata was worried about him. Minamoto jumped onto Burrito bandwagon when he learned he wears pink panties. He even betrayed Tobidara sama for him:cry:

Roses are red lamassander panty is pink..

writing to him is a waste of ink !!!..
I think Minamoto doesn't bat staright, it would explain why he jumped onto the Burrito and betrayed the Tobidara clan๐Ÿค”

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
330๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You won't, they're 2018 novels and haven't been translated into English. We have fan translated parts. It's confirmed Boruto wears fluorescent pink undies in it, so time to accept he's not a straight shooter. Heck even Hinata was worried about him. Minamoto jumped onto Burrito bandwagon when he learned he wears pink panties. He even betrayed Tobidara sama for him:cry:

I think Minamoto doesn't bat staright, it would explain why he jumped onto the Burrito and betrayed the Tobidara clan๐Ÿค”
Oh, so its FAN translated. You that fan translations are mostly wrong right?.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh, so its FAN translated. You that fan translations are mostly wrong right?.
Not really, no. By fan I don't mean one who uses google, lol. Viz translations tend to change things to be more appropriate for the western standards. They even omit certain details or alter them. Anyway, they wouldn't make such a mistake considering it was mentioned 3 times and Hinata was upset. It was the whole point of their discussion. Hiashi even noted it down to get Boruto some pink undies ๐Ÿคฃ

Kodachi pretty much shat on the old gen, Hiashi used to be such a ruthless guy now he's been reduced to helping his grandson down the path of the sampling snakes๐Ÿ˜ข

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
330๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not really, no. By fan I don't mean one who uses google, lol. Viz translations tend to change things to be more appropriate for the western standards. They even omit certain details or alter them. Anyway, they wouldn't make such a mistake considering it was mentioned 3 times and Hinata was upset. It was the whole point of their discussion. Hiashi even noted it down to get Boruto some pink undies ๐Ÿคฃ

Kodachi pretty much shat on the old gen, Hiashi used to be such a ruthless guy now he's been reduced to helping his grandson down the path of the sampling snakes๐Ÿ˜ข
Ok then send a link to the novel then?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok then send a link to the novel then?
Whole novel isn't translated only selective parts, like the ones about his pink undies (I posted those pages) and Hanabi Hinata fight. However, that's in summary form. And there isn't one novel there are 4 of them.

You can read the overall summaries on wiki if you want. Pink undies are mentioned there again.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
330๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whole novel isn't translated only selective parts, like the ones about his pink undies (I posted those pages) and Hanabi Hinata fight. However, that's in summary form. And there isn't one novel there are 4 of them.
Oh, so only parts are translated. Ok. It could also just be a joke that someone did but ok I mean what do I know.