RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya guys, I've been thinking about something lately and I wanted to ask you about your opinions. If Boruto and Sarada get married at the end of Boruto (probably in a flash-forward like the end of Naruto) and they have a child, what kind of doujutsu will it have? Boruto has been shown lately that he is capable of using the Byakugan when Momoshiki's spirit fully manifests through his Karma, and it should not surprise us as he's a descendant of the Hyuga clan. He also possesses the Jougan - a new doujutsu introduced in Boruto.

In the Narutopedia, there's a trivia about an interview with Kishimoto, who apparently said that if a Byakugan and a Sharingan user mate, their offspring would have one Byakugan and one Sharingan. It does not necessarily have to be with one white, featureless eye and one black eye, both Himawari and Boruto have light blue eyes, but they change when the use the Byakugan. If Boruto and Sarada ever have a child, it could be the first character in the series to have, let's say, light blue eyes, but one of them could be Byakugan and the other - a Sharingan.

It would be interesting to see and there could be a lot of theories about it. We never had a Byakugan user who doesn't have the typical white eyes of the Hyuga/Otsutsuki clans until the introduction of Himawari and later Boruto's Byakugans, it's only fitting that they give us a Sharingan user who doesn't have the typical black eyes of the Uchiha clan members. Anyway, that interview from a lot of years ago doesn't mean that the child is definitely going to get one Byakugan and one Sharingan, it could possess something unique and entirely new like Boruto's Jougan. Heck, it could also unlock a Rinnegan in both eyes and surpass both his father and grandfathers one day. :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Reactions: LightSo6p

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki will have Burrito's child. If by some miracle he turns out straight and doesn't die, then it will be Sumire.
What have you smoked?
Heya guys, I've been thinking about something lately and I wanted to ask you about your opinions. If Boruto and Sarada get married at the end of Boruto (probably in a flash-forward like the end of Naruto) and they have a child, what kind of doujutsu will it have? Boruto has been shown lately that he is capable of using the Byakugan when Momoshiki's spirit fully manifests through his Karma, and it should not surprise us as he's a descendant of the Hyuga clan. He also possesses the Jougan - a new doujutsu introduced in Boruto.

In the Narutopedia, there's a trivia about an interview with Kishimoto, who apparently said that if a Byakugan and a Sharingan user mate, their offspring would have one Byakugan and one Sharingan. It does not necessarily have to be with one white, featureless eye and one black eye, both Himawari and Boruto have light blue eyes, but they change when the use the Byakugan. If Boruto and Sarada ever have a child, it could be the first character in the series to have, let's say, light blue eyes, but one of them could be Byakugan and the other - a Sharingan.

It would be interesting to see and there could be a lot of theories about it. We never had a Byakugan user who doesn't have the typical white eyes of the Hyuga/Otsutsuki clans until the introduction of Himawari and later Boruto's Byakugans, it's only fitting that they give us a Sharingan user who doesn't have the typical black eyes of the Uchiha clan members. Anyway, that interview from a lot of years ago doesn't mean that the child is definitely going to get one Byakugan and one Sharingan, it could possess something unique and entirely new like Boruto's Jougan. Heck, it could also unlock a Rinnegan in both eyes and surpass both his father and grandfathers one day. :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
I mean it is interesting and it was a question that fans have been waiting to see (I'm talking about half Byakugan and Sharingan) me included. I really appreciate that you do not that most of these things as facts and more of speculation since that's what I'm used to on this forum.
:ROFLMAO:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What have you smoked?

I mean it is interesting and it was a question that fans have been waiting to see (I'm talking about half Byakugan and Sharingan) me included. I really appreciate that you do not that most of these things as facts and more of speculation since that's what I'm used to on this forum.
weed...

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I imagine them something along the lines of a Byakugo + Byakugan + Jogan + Mangekyo + Rinnegan mix.

The reason being that her dad is an Indra incarnate whereas her mother potentially derives from Asura - by the sense that her gimmick is the possession of high Yang energy ie., busting the ground.

Might well as add Karma to the mix as they are associated w/ dojūtsu in a clarified sense of the fact - the markings stream across his physicality to his hand.

So a hybrid, or potentially a derivative of sorts.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What have you smoked?

Me smokes canon, Burrito loves the fluorescent pink undies and Mitsuki loves him and is his son. And Mitsuki being the perfect vessel will have teh ability to impregnate and give birth, just ask Oro we is never sure if he is male or female:lok:
Brings head canon and then calls it facts :ROFLMAO:

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me smokes canon, Burrito loves the fluorescent pink undies and Mitsuki loves him and is his son. And Mitsuki being the perfect vessel will have teh ability to impregnate and give birth, just ask Oro we is never sure if he is male or female:lok:
Brings head canon and then calls it facts :ROFLMAO:
I still have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry mate but to me, that's just a bunch of nonsense :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry mate but to me, that's just a bunch of nonsense :ROFLMAO:
Denying Burrito's love of fluorescent pink undies, and Mitsuki being the perfect vessel (having ability to carry babies, just look at his daddy Oro). I'll give you benefit of the doubt and explain.

In one of teh novels, Hinata is worried about Burrito and talks to Hanabi. Hinata has learnt Burrito wears fluorescent pink undies (he doesn't bat straight), if you don't get it yet then you will never get it. And the second ting is that Mitsuki loves Burrito and he is his son, his light and life. He even keeps a picture of Burrito in his living room. He lives Burrito, he sleeps Burrito, he breathes Burrito, he eats Burrito.

And ftr, we fired @minamoto from the Tobidara clan, for riding the Burrito. Burrito is adherent to Sasugay's philosophy and son of Noodles, both are the enemies of Tobidara's philosophy.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Denying Burrito's love of fluorescent pink undies, and Mitsuki being the perfect vessel (having ability to carry babies, just look at his daddy Oro). I'll give you benefit of the doubt and explain.

In one of teh novels, Hinata is worried about Burrito and talks to Hanabi. Hinata has learnt Burrito wears fluorescent pink undies (he doesn't bat straight), if you don't get it yet then you will never get it. And the second ting is that Mitsuki loves Burrito and he is his son, his light and life. He even keeps a picture of Burrito in his living room. He lives Burrito, he sleeps Burrito, he breathes Burrito, he eats Burrito.

And ftr, we fired @minamoto from the Tobidara clan, for riding the Burrito. Burrito is adherent to Sasugay's philosophy and son of Noodles, both are the enemies of Tobidara's philosophy.
So what you are telling me is that Borotu has pink underwear and because of that Mitsuki is gay?

I thought Minamoto was like the boss or something.
Post automatically merged:

forgive him..since i got him fired from tobidara clan ,he became a homeless member who smoke too much weed...
Ok dude. :ROFLMAO:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what you are telling me is that Borotu has pink underwear and because of that Mitsuki is gay?

I thought Minamoto was like the boss or something.
No tute, Burrito likes to wear fluorescent (shiny) pink undies and is teh gay one. And Mitsuki is gay because he chases after the sun (Burrito), and lives for him, even has picture of him on his bed cabinet.

No, Minamoto was the boss until he detrayed Tobidara. Tobidara and Sasugay are opposed and enemies, and his student and follower (Burrito) is the son of another of his enemies. Minamoto became a fanboy of teh enemies so we kicked him out of the :hypnotobi: clan.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No tute, Burrito likes to wear fluorescent (shiny) pink undies and is teh gay one. And Mitsuki is gay because he chases after the sun (Burrito), and lives for him, even has picture of him on his bed cabinet.

No, Minamoto was the boss until he detrayed Tobidara. Tobidara and Sasugay are opposed and enemies, and his student and follower (Burrito) is the son of another of his enemies. Minamoto became a fanboy of teh enemies so we kicked him out of the :hypnotobi: clan.
Show me a manga panel where it says Boruto likes to wear pink underwear.

How can you kick the leader out?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me a manga panel where it says Boruto likes to wear pink underwear.

How can you kick the leader out?
Why manga panel? The novel is written by Kodachi so stay mad. Heck Boruto even wears pink striped clothes🤣, keep pretending he not gay😏

When the founder betrays the ideology of teh Tobidara clan, and Tobidara himself, he gets the boot.