Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Against. After some long thinking. You're just killing a person, which itself is a crime. How can you justify that?
eye for eye m8
I just thought of a great idea... If there's two murderers/rapists, we just let them fight to the death, and the winner gets to live until his next fight. If one prisoner wins 25 times he can be free. Wait...
lmao boyka

im pro, well lets say if a rapist goes to jail it will already be hell for him but murders should be sentenced to death!

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
killing a serial killer or a rapist who had an innocent girl down in his basement for years isn't a crime its called justice.
That is not the ideal way of justice, it's simply called damage control. Killing the murder or the rapist will by no means "Unrape" the victim or bring back the dead, it'll only at very best make him/her feel better, which is quite evil, if the death of someone is making you feel better regardless of how evil they were, you're pretty messed up, that much I can say. Of course I won't lie and say that the deaths of some people didn''t make me feel happy, though I do realize that it's ****ed up to feel happy about someone dying and that's where it's different.

OT: No. But I'm pro for torturer, killing them is like giving them an easy way out, so I personally find more beneficial to torturer a criminal if all what the justice system thinks about is revenge either way. but tbh, even though execution isn;t really justice, it sure does sustain order in some way.

Last edited:

QueenPrincess Legendary

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is not the ideal way of justice, it's simply called damage control. Killing the murder will by no means "Unrape" the victim, it'll only at very best make him/her feel better, which is quite evil, if the death of someone is making you feel better regardless of how evil they were, you're pretty messed up, that much I can say. Of course I won't lie and say that the deaths of some people didn''t make me feel happy, though I do realize that it's ****ed up to feel happy about someone dying.

OT: No. But I'm pro for torturer, killing them is like giving them an easy way out, so I personally find more beneficial to torturer a criminal if all what the justice system thinks about is revenge either way.

but to tbh, even though execution isn;t really justice, it sure does sustain order in some way.
I agree with everything but torture. Nice.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is not the ideal way of justice, it's simply called damage control. Killing the murder will by no means "Unrape" the victim, it'll only at very best make him/her feel better, which is quite evil, if the death of someone is making you feel better regardless of how evil they were, you're pretty messed up, that much I can say. Of course I won't lie and say that the deaths of some people didn''t make me feel happy, though I do realize that it's ****ed up to feel happy about someone dying.

OT: No. But I'm pro for torturer, killing them is like giving them an easy way out, so I personally find more beneficial to torturer a criminal if all what the justice system thinks about is revenge either way.

but to tbh, even though execution isn;t really justice, it sure does sustain order in some way.
what is the ideal way of justice then? please enlighten me. so i'm messed up for wanting to end a life of a sick psycho who has done really horrible things and will continue to do so?? get outta here. :lol

I am pro it. Some people honestly should be fed to wild animals.
yep but apparently some people think its messed up for you to kill these shockingly cruel people. yay pacifism!!!

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Death solves nothing. Keeping them alive to suffer from the guilt does more harm. And if they are crazy, you take them to the crazy ward, where they forget their names and who they are.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what is the ideal way of justice then?[please enlighten me.
I don't have the answer for that nor is your thread about that...
so i'm messed up for wanting to end a life of a sick psycho who has done really horrible things and will continue to do so??
Yes you are quite ****ed up and pathetic and so are all of us. Every single person has or will feel happy about someone else's death at some point, and they are very much aware of this hence they make this stupid assumption that the feeling caused by the mix of selfishness and fear is what you call "justice".

the quality of being fair and reasonable
The definition of justice right here^^

Now tell, me how does killing a murder make it even for someone who was raped? are they somehow unraped? is the dead somehow brought back to life? Revenge>? or is it truly nothing but "Ok, I'll kill them for you now, so don't be mad."?

Or maybe it's just about punishing them for the crimes and not about the victim, if so then why choose taking away their life? there's torture which is far better when it comes to actual "punishment"

Last edited:

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i'm only a pro of the death penalty against first degree murders or really terrible crimes.
That is my big issue with the death penalty, it is subjective. We've already seen cases with extreme outcomes, whether they be excessively short sentences or excessively long. I don't have a solution to the problem but it's fair to say bias exists in most justice systems.

Definitely pro. I think we should have more of them. Less prisoners=less tax money wasted and it makes people think twice before committing murder or something to that nature
The cost of having someone put to death isn't by any means small. The process takes years, during which there are chances to appeal. Your suggestion of setting a limit such as two years or less before death to me sounds like a slippery slope. Who decides how long the limit is, and who is to stop it from being reduced in the future?

Bakimono

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pro listen if you kill someone you need to die as well second law of thermodynamics in my opinion if we just straight up executed murderers instead off life in jail with absolute proof I bet less people would be inclined to kill someone if we just lock them up for life then he'll I would kill someone to have my whole day planed for me 3 meals and a shower a day sounds ****ing great to me as for rapist and such they deserve to be with the murderers let them get a taste of their own medicine. People who steal and rob drug charges like weed shouldn't be with the bad guys it's just stupid all crimes are not equal but all crimes are "equal" bullshit stuff

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pro. Boston bomber is getting the death penalty last i heard..and im glad for the people he killed and the lives he changed for the worse. But then again theres been cases of people being framed and innocently charged. so thats a con.

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Placeholder link to full quote
if you kill someone you need to die as well second law of thermodynamics
That's quite a strong statement. I understand those that think a murderer deserves death, but what makes you think they need it? What criteria would they have to satisfy to make such a black and white decision? Also, could you please explain the part about the second law of thermodynamics? I'm a bit lost on that.

he'll I would kill someone to have my whole day planed for me 3 meals and a shower a day sounds ****ing great to me
How many people commit murder with the intention of getting imprisoned? Sane people don't usually sit down prior to a murder and reassure themselves that at least all they'll get is life in prison and not death. If someone was so dedicated to murder that they didn't care about getting life in prison, the death penalty might not be such a strong deterrent to them.