CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's your position on it? are you with it or against it? personally, im a pro; mad serial killers child rapists or any maniac who has done horrific crimes for that matter, should be condemned to death. Them going to jail only makes their lives easier, they could kill loads of people or have done horrendous acts and they still pretty much get the same punishment does that even seem any fair?? what about all the victims' mourning families that want retribution, why is it that someone could kill another in self defense but if they fail to do so the killer gets to only go to prison?? also if the law isn't that harsh with these people, doesn't that mean crime rates will only get higher?

Reactions: Monxstaa

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely pro. I think we should have more of them. Less prisoners=less tax money wasted and it makes people think twice before committing murder or something to that nature

QueenPrincess Legendary

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sometimes the criminals learn from being in jail.
Also speaking from the point of view of Christianity, the sixth commandment says, “You shall not murder." So no matter how bad the crime is I will always be against the death penalty.

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also speaking from the point of view of Christianity, the sixth commandment says, “You shall not murder." So no matter how bad the crime is I will always be against the death penalty.
I agree with you that maybe criminals learn from jail but that is a very low percentage of inmates. As for your second argument, I don't think you can use religious principles to justify not killing for just reasons

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just thought of a great idea... If there's two murderers/rapists, we just let them fight to the death, and the winner gets to live until his next fight. If one prisoner wins 25 times he can be free. Wait...

Reactions: Angelic.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sometimes they don't.. why risk our children for the sake of these people.

QueenPrincess Legendary

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you that maybe criminals learn from jail but that is a very low percentage of inmates. As for your second argument, I don't think you can use religious principles to justify not killing for just reasons
I understand where your coming from on the second point, but that's MY opinion on the penalty. I know people have different religions, but Crimson said, "What's your position on it? are you with it or against it?" Therefore that's my position, against it.

Last edited:

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's no justice. That's getting even.

It's like people forgot what jails are made for.
that's why we jail people for simple things right?? like doing drugs or hell even pirating a movie and we're expected them to occupy with some murderer in the same cell..right?

umm

You must be registered for see images

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if there is irrefutable evidence that someone committed pre meditated murder then i think the death sentence is appropriate. any other circumstances i think lifetime incarceration should be the punishment.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's why we jail people for simple things right?? like doing drugs or hell even pirating a movie and we're expected them to occupy with some murderer in the same cell..right?

umm

You must be registered for see images
-Sigh- The law is so stupid.

If I killed a murder, without contacting the authorities, I would be placed on charges for murder. But if I turn this murder in, he would be trialed and sentenced to the death penalty.

What's the difference? It is not done by my hands, but the court system.

Reactions: Dark Sonic