Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fanfic: Naruto AU and has some OC, and Indora and Ashura
Genre: Gonna be romance, but action as well

Author's notes: I didn't base anything on real events, the first part with the elderly women was only inspired by the idea some people never mature.
If this is good, I will continue to write it

Title: The Curse, most call Love
Chapter 1: A Baleful Introduction

The warm wind blows the dry heat through the air. The sound of sand moving was as subtle as the wind. A petite girl is sitting outside a coffee shop, alone, sipping on a cold frosty beverage. Her hair was just past her waist and looked like she didn't bother to brush. A group of older women walk past her into the coffee, a short one staring at her with a look of disgust, "Young people these days, only worry about their looks, you look like you starve yourself. You really shouldn't be cutting school, most girls in high school nowadays should be more interested in their grades than being skinny."
The girl remained silent and continued to drink through her straw slowly, checking her phone for messages.
Another women with short hair, that was just turning grey at the roots chimed in, "So rude too! You should talk when you are spoken to, do your parents teach you manners. I can report that you aren't in school right now! Don't think because you are sickly skinny and your brains went to your chest, that they will let you off the hook."
Her eyes begin to glare at her phone, she remains silent still.
The third lady looked like she was getting to annoyed by the youthful girls stare, "Honestly, give me this!" She snatches the phone from the girl, "Get to class!"
The wind begins to pick up speed, it forms a sudden gust around the women. The last one drops the phone as she screams. The wind took an umbrella from somewhere and it hits the short one across the head. The women looked shocked, instead of going in for coffee they all walked out annoyed, and uninjured.
The girl bends over to pick up her phone when a man with long brown hair steps before her. She looked up at him. His stare was cold and his eyes seemed ordinary, yet mesmerizing somehow. They exchange eye contact for a moment, then he turns to go inside.
'Something strange about that guy' was what she thought. Not a strange creepy, but a strange yet strong feeling of ominous from him.
Later while the girl is home, she stares in the mirror. 'Even elderly people make fun of me?!' Her head full of the memories of what others had always said to her over the years, 'you look so grossly skinny', 'Did you get a boob job? You know, your breasts look fake, like you', 'You look sick, eat some food or do you perge?'.
"It's like everything she tried, she just can't gain weight, it's only in her breasts," her mom was talking on the phone, "And she never comes out of her room, except to go somewhere else, it's like she doesn't want anything to do with anybody."
'My mom is right, I don't want anything to do with anyone'. She stares at her hair in the mirror, 'it's so long and the color is so dark-' she's interrupted by a knock on the door, "Hun, I'm going to work, if you need anything just text me."
"K" was all she replied. After her mom left she sat on the couch in the living room. Suddenly she looked up at the ceiling, it is always creaking. A shadow against the wall moves. She looked around yet saw no one. Grabbing the remote she noticed a sudden warm feeling in the air coming from above her, she looked up. That man from earlier was standing upside-down on her ceiling.
She suddenly shrieked and fell on her buttocks. "What do you want?! If it's money just take it!"
He jumped down and lands before her, "I'm not after money." He walks around her, "I'm not here to hurt you either, so you can stop cowering."
She sat up right and crossed her legs. She was waiting for a response that may mean life or death.
"My name is Indora Otsutsuki. I came to your world looking for-"
"INDORA-SAMA! Did you find someone!" This one was wearing the same outfit as Indora only he had short hair and his eyebrows weren't short.
"Ashura! Shut up! Do you want everyone around to hear you? This is a retirement community, you think anyone would want to hear you!"
"If they are all old, then none of them could hear me!"
As these two bicker over elderly people and hearing aids the girl got up and ran to the door to be stopped by Indora suddenly appearing between her and the door. "Um... I forgot, I needed to go get the milk."
Indora stares at her, "Your mom said to text her if you needed anything."
'Heh? How much did this guy hear?' She straightened out her shirt and walked back to the other boy.
"For your age, I don't think you should be living in the near - dead community." Said the other boy staring at her.
"who are you?" The girl said trying to look pleasant.
"I'm Ashura Otsutsuki. My brother and I came from another dimension to this one, we needed to pick up some leftovers- um... Indora could you explain it to me again?"
Sighing, "My brother and I came from another dimension to your world. We are mere characters in a popular manga series, called Naruto. At least, that's all we are in your world. We were sent here because there are missing fragments and
data suggests these fragments landed in your world."
"Fragments of what, exactly?"
"Chakra." Indora paused and looked away for a minute before continuing, "Chakra, is an energy that exists in my world from my grandmother eating the forbidden fruit. It's made up of spiritual energy and physical energy and nature energy. It's also a life force. After the battle with my grandmother the last time, Naruto and Sasuke fought her, she traveled through different dimensions......... and knowing her, scheming. She spread chakra to another world and using Ashura's abilities, we found it was all located in this one."
"And your coming to me because....?"
"She spread it people as well." Indora turned to face the girl, his eyes began to turn and change into a red and black pattern. As he stares at the girl, he could see she had developed chakra within her, "You have chakra. However compared to our world, none of you with chakra would be as strong as even our weakest."
"Ok, I hear what you're saying... just... What's Naruto?" the girl asked.
Ashura staring at the girl, he began to blush with his eyes meeting her chest before her eyes.
Indora tapped Ashura on the back of his head, "Ashura, focus!"
"You've never heard of Naruto? Just how old are you anyway? It's a popular manga..." Ashura said.
Indora filled in, "It's popular in Japan," he began to think, "Look it up on the phone, and read a couple manga, tonight..That's all I want you to do." A car pulled into the driveway. "We will be back."
Ashura and Indora vanished, they moved so quickly it appears as though they were never there. The girl's mom wondered in, "Oh, hun, you are outside your room for once. This is nice to see, I'd love to see more of you-" her daughter suddenly vanished back to her room.
'Look it up' the man said, 'what was his name.....Indora? And the name of that series.... Naruto' she placed it in a search engine on her phone, 'hmmm... interesting.'
Indora and Ashura were perched on rooftop a couple houses down. 'So this girl has chakra' Indora thought to be suddenly cut off.
"For a near- dead community, that girl is to young to be living here... don't they have a age, you have to reach or something before you can live here?" Ashura said crossing his arms in thought.
Indora filled him, "You have to be 50."
"Huh? Then she is way too young to be living with the old and expired! How old is she, 16?" Ashura asked wondering if it even matters.
Indora was silent, remembering the elderly women who harassed her earlier. "28."
'So this is Naruto... but then who are they?' The girl wondered referring to Indora and Ashura.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urda

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well..... Other than knowing she get bullied, it didn't explain much how she was feeling. Also, I was confused at the beginning and the part of when she met the strange guy. I instantly stop reading when you said guy said they needed character for the Naruto Manga series. Although, your story is based around the Naruto series, when you used characters such as Indra and Ashura, it became unoriginal.

Fire Goddess

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well..... Other than knowing she get bullied, it didn't explain much how she was feeling. Also, I was confused at the beginning and the part of when she met the strange guy. I instantly stop reading when you said guy said they needed character for the Naruto Manga series. Although, your story is based around the Naruto series, when you used characters such as Indra and Ashura, it became unoriginal.
It's Alternate Universe... her feelings aren't revealed until later when she's staring in the mirror because she is numb and at the time and used to it. 'll keep working on it. They are characters from the series Naruto, not that they were needed.
Am I in the wrong section, it's not original, just my OC is and her mom for now
Thanks for the opinion

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's Alternate Universe... her feelings aren't revealed until later when she's staring in the mirror because she is numb and at the time and used to it. 'll keep working on it. They are characters from the series Naruto, not that they were needed.

Thanks for the opinion
Its still a cool story. And you welcome.