Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sits at the top of the Dojo watching his students practice*

First newly approved technique!

(Hikasazanami-Ken: Hyoro Darumadoru Kyuushuu) - Chop Hanging Rippling Fist: Swaying Daruma Doll Revenge
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is used to counter strikes towards the upper torso or head of the practitioner. Using careful chakra control they'll momentarily reinforce the point of impact to minimize damage while allowing their upper body to move with the strike by swaying their hips. They'll then use their hips to convert the momentum of their body and rebound towards the opponent at high speeds while striking out with both palms releasing a ripple through the opponent's body that can encompass their entire torso.
-Can defend A-rank and below taijutsu.
-Can be used three times per battle.
You know the drill my young padawans, strengths/weakness, uses, combos, etc. Then preform!

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the clone comes in to strike the left side of my chest, I gather chakra around that area to minimize the impact of the punch - however I still move back, swaying my hips so that my torso tilts backward and then moves around - my arms outstretched into the air as I come around. The counter attack isn't slow and I thrust both my arms forward really quickly when I come back around, smashing my palms into the clone's torso and sending a ripple through him - making it disperse.

Obviously i'd use it when the opponent strikes me in the upper body, that's also a weakness, it can only be used under that certain condition. Another disadvantage is that the opponent has hit you already and could have a secret technique up their sleeve, so even if you do come back around to strike them - you may already be dead U_U Advantages of it are that you do come around and counter them at high speeds, which could easily take them off guard as it does look like you've been hit and damaged.

No, My Combos are surprises, you aint gonna know what I can do all you readers out there. :|