Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
It's not a problem. ^^ Though I won't be able to provide the level of training Adachi has given you so far, regardless i'll attempt to make your training worthwhile and useful. It has been quite some time since you last learned about Wind Release and it's very incredible uses, so i'd like you to once more explain to me whatever you know about it. How it works, how it's made, the weaknesses and strengths, etc. If your knowledge of the element is of sufficient level, we'll skip the introduction of it and move onto techniques.

Chime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not a problem. ^^ Though I won't be able to provide the level of training Adachi has given you so far, regardless i'll attempt to make your training worthwhile and useful. It has been quite some time since you last learned about Wind Release and it's very incredible uses, so i'd like you to once more explain to me whatever you know about it. How it works, how it's made, the weaknesses and strengths, etc. If your knowledge of the element is of sufficient level, we'll skip the introduction of it and move onto techniques.
That is very reasonable to ask. Well like Naruto, he uses his chakra and turns it wind with very rigorous training. Wind is very sharp and which is why his signature technique is just like a shuriken (because those are sharp too). But yes in general wind can cut, or slice things. Naruto makes his wind chakra but wind can also be used by gathering and manipulating wind in the battlefield (which is easier to do I think). Using wind already in the air is very versatile because there are many things you can do with it. I have learned many things so far with my old sensei about wind and how you can use or make it. Wind is also very cool because it is strong to lightning. Wind absorbs currents of lightning. Sasuke is good with lightning and Naruto is good with wind. There's a connection there!! It's also weak to fire because fire consumes wind (also oxygen) and overpowers it. Like my old sensei and I talked about, wind can be used together with fire to make very big attacks. Kakuzu used this against a Konoha squad and that visual has helped me understand. :hint:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
That is very reasonable to ask. Well like Naruto, he uses his chakra and turns it wind with very rigorous training. Wind is very sharp and which is why his signature technique is just like a shuriken (because those are sharp too). But yes in general wind can cut, or slice things. Naruto makes his wind chakra but wind can also be used by gathering and manipulating wind in the battlefield (which is easier to do I think). Using wind already in the air is very versatile because there are many things you can do with it. I have learned many things so far with my old sensei about wind and how you can use or make it. Wind is also very cool because it is strong to lightning. Wind absorbs currents of lightning. Sasuke is good with lightning and Naruto is good with wind. There's a connection there!! It's also weak to fire because fire consumes wind (also oxygen) and overpowers it. Like my old sensei and I talked about, wind can be used together with fire to make very big attacks. Kakuzu used this against a Konoha squad and that visual has helped me understand. :hint:
Indeed, that's more or less a small review about the element. Now i'll explain a little bit more about it, in a more broad sense of it's abilities and forms. Wind has more abilities than cutting, to mention them would be:
"Blowing" the act of using Wind release to repel an object into a direction, be it yourself or the enemy.
"Crushing" with sufficient mass and speed a wind technique has the power of crushing a target. Such as a wind orb or wind dragon, amongst many other forms.
"Sucking" while far from actual gravity manipulation, wind can be used to some extent to drag and pull objects and in some cases, even techniques towards itself. Be it to empower itself or deviate the object from it's original course.
"Enhancement" like Lightning, wind is the best element to use when you want to empower a weapon, mainly blades and sharp projectile. To the point of even increasing the range of the original weapon, and it's cutting capability. For an element that enhances your body for close combat, i'd suggest Earth or even Fire. Though wind is just as applicable.
"Cutting/Shredding" like you mentioned, wind is commonly known for it's sharp sense of cutting and tearing targets apart. Be it by carving their bodies with a wind blade, or trapping them in a tornado which later rips them apart.
"Advanced Wind" this is a form of wind per-se, but it's known that you can create obstructs and objects solely from wind. The practice is so versatile that you can even reshape wind to replicate an animal. This isn't an aspect of wind required for cannon training, but it's useful if you ever want to expand your arsenal in the CJ section.

I'll ask that you find a Wind technique from each of the formerly mentioned attributes of wind: Enhancement, Cutting, Sucking, and Crushing. Find 1 of each form in our cannon jutsu list and post them here. Advanced Wind being the exception.

I asked of it's nature, but it seems you've yet to explain how it is produced. Wind is an intangible (most of times) and is generally accompanied by it's impressive and elegant manner of moving through the air without problems, able to cause exterior wounds with ease. You can apply wind in numerous ways, be it projectile, stream, and/or exterior release-based. When using the projectile method, you are very capable of firing formations of wind such as spheres, blasts, blades, etc. It allows you to attack from a distance and are commonly fast moving.
Stream based techniques: they permit you to through the continued release wind, propel yourself or move an object in diferent manners depending on the situation, as well use techniques that directly attack the opponent and deal more damage the longer you prolong their use. Be it to create a stream of scouring dust to blind the opponent, or a basic wind stream to change directions in mid air. Projectile and Stream based wind can be used for elemental combinations, as you mentioned. Either to mix with a technique used by an ally, or to increase the power of previously casted techniques that you've made moments ago.
Exterior release: to manifest Wind from the air itself or to apply it onto something that is not your body. It can be used to launch a surprise attack on the opponent where the wind would manifest itself around them, giving you the advtange of surprise and catching them off-guard. Or by pooling the chakra directly onto a weapon, as previously mentioned in "Enhancement" to increase it's abilities, while not directly effecting you or the opponent.

Once you post the techniques required and any questions you may have, we'll continue onto where you left of.

Chime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, that's more or less a small review about the element. Now i'll explain a little bit more about it, in a more broad sense of it's abilities and forms. Wind has more abilities than cutting, to mention them would be:
"Blowing" the act of using Wind release to repel an object into a direction, be it yourself or the enemy.
"Crushing" with sufficient mass and speed a wind technique has the power of crushing a target. Such as a wind orb or wind dragon, amongst many other forms.
"Sucking" while far from actual gravity manipulation, wind can be used to some extent to drag and pull objects and in some cases, even techniques towards itself. Be it to empower itself or deviate the object from it's original course.
"Enhancement" like Lightning, wind is the best element to use when you want to empower a weapon, mainly blades and sharp projectile. To the point of even increasing the range of the original weapon, and it's cutting capability. For an element that enhances your body for close combat, i'd suggest Earth or even Fire. Though wind is just as applicable.
"Cutting/Shredding" like you mentioned, wind is commonly known for it's sharp sense of cutting and tearing targets apart. Be it by carving their bodies with a wind blade, or trapping them in a tornado which later rips them apart.
"Advanced Wind" this is a form of wind per-se, but it's known that you can create obstructs and objects solely from wind. The practice is so versatile that you can even reshape wind to replicate an animal. This isn't an aspect of wind required for cannon training, but it's useful if you ever want to expand your arsenal in the CJ section.

I'll ask that you find a Wind technique from each of the formerly mentioned attributes of wind: Enhancement, Cutting, Sucking, and Crushing. Find 1 of each form in our cannon jutsu list and post them here. Advanced Wind being the exception.

I asked of it's nature, but it seems you've yet to explain how it is produced. Wind is an intangible (most of times) and is generally accompanied by it's impressive and elegant manner of moving through the air without problems, able to cause exterior wounds with ease. You can apply wind in numerous ways, be it projectile, stream, and/or exterior release-based. When using the projectile method, you are very capable of firing formations of wind such as spheres, blasts, blades, etc. It allows you to attack from a distance and are commonly fast moving.
Stream based techniques: they permit you to through the continued release wind, propel yourself or move an object in diferent manners depending on the situation, as well use techniques that directly attack the opponent and deal more damage the longer you prolong their use. Be it to create a stream of scouring dust to blind the opponent, or a basic wind stream to change directions in mid air. Projectile and Stream based wind can be used for elemental combinations, as you mentioned. Either to mix with a technique used by an ally, or to increase the power of previously casted techniques that you've made moments ago.
Exterior release: to manifest Wind from the air itself or to apply it onto something that is not your body. It can be used to launch a surprise attack on the opponent where the wind would manifest itself around them, giving you the advtange of surprise and catching them off-guard. Or by pooling the chakra directly onto a weapon, as previously mentioned in "Enhancement" to increase it's abilities, while not directly effecting you or the opponent.

Once you post the techniques required and any questions you may have, we'll continue onto where you left of.
Enhancement :snick: :

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

This is enhancement because you add wind chakra to a weapon making it sharper and deadlier.

Cutting :whip: :

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

This is cutting because it slashes at the opponent, which is just another word for cut.

Sucking :blush: :

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description:The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

This one was hard because I have not learned it but I saw the words "drawing in opponents towards them" so I figure this could count for this type.

Crushing :dafq: :

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

This one is crushing because it is a large sphere and not a gust that aims to cut. This sphere is meant to crush its target, so I chose this one!

Oh yes I forgot how to include how to make wind chakra. Well like Naruto attempted to do, he used his basic chakra and then envisioned making it as thin and as sharp as possible. Kind of life a knife's blade, the sharper the chakra becomes the more useful it is. Once practiced, someone can create wind chakra from basic chakra. I believe Asuma helped him with this cause he had those cool knuckle knives he always used. XD I have no questions ^_^

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Good, then let's move on to techniques.

Post the last one you learned, describe it's fuctions and effects. Addtionally tell me the best way to counter/avoid it. Any question you may have about the jutsu also mention them.

Chime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, then let's move on to techniques.

Post the last one you learned, describe it's fuctions and effects. Addtionally tell me the best way to counter/avoid it. Any question you may have about the jutsu also mention them.
(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

This was the last one I was on! So you basically release wind chakra from your mouth and then shape it into a twister/tornado. I think this technique is not so big, so you can avoid it by using a technique to escape. Most fire techniques would work to defend yourself, and earth armies are also an option. :hint:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

This was the last one I was on! So you basically release wind chakra from your mouth and then shape it into a twister/tornado. I think this technique is not so big, so you can avoid it by using a technique to escape. Most fire techniques would work to defend yourself, and earth armies are also an option. :hint:
Correct, by the description we can assume that it's powerful enough to defend against water techniques up to a certain extent. As the twister would simply splatter the water to the sides as it collides into it.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

You must be registered for see images

Next we have Shock Blade, easy and fast to perform.

Chime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct, by the description we can assume that it's powerful enough to defend against water techniques up to a certain extent. As the twister would simply splatter the water to the sides as it collides into it.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Next we have Shock Blade, easy and fast to perform.
Ooh I love this technique!! :hooray: You don't even need signs! All you have to do is swing your sword which is very quick! It almost seems like an enhancement technique but is actually a crushing/cutting mixture. I will use this one a lot. I have a question actually. It says blade, but can I use a kunai knife with this??? :sweat:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Ooh I love this technique!! :hooray: You don't even need signs! All you have to do is swing your sword which is very quick! It almost seems like an enhancement technique but is actually a crushing/cutting mixture. I will use this one a lot. I have a question actually. It says blade, but can I use a kunai knife with this??? :sweat:
I don't believe it's wise to try that, as a kunai won't necessarily produce a blade of the same magnitute. This is said while believing that the size and width of the wind blade is correspondent to the weapon being used, a sword in this case. Thought I think it's feasible, the blade simply wouldn't be as large. But to be on the safe side, i'll say no for now. Atleast until I validate it.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Fairly easy to understand, as it follows the same principals of the previous one. It however, has a more aggressive approach and wider range.

Chime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe it's wise to try that, as a kunai won't necessarily produce a blade of the same magnitute. This is said while believing that the size and width of the wind blade is correspondent to the weapon being used, a sword in this case. Thought I think it's feasible, the blade simply wouldn't be as large. But to be on the safe side, i'll say no for now. Atleast until I validate it.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Fairly easy to understand, as it follows the same principals of the previous one. It however, has a more aggressive approach and wider range.

Okay teacher I will only use it with swords for now.

Yes, this is similar to the jutsu we just learned but apparently it can be done with TWO swords instead. :whip: Since the wind looks bigger as well, it can attack bigger techniques too! I do really like these sword techniques with elements

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Okay teacher I will only use it with swords for now.

Yes, this is similar to the jutsu we just learned but apparently it can be done with TWO swords instead. :whip: Since the wind looks bigger as well, it can attack bigger techniques too! I do really like these sword techniques with elements
Yes, remember to provide a good way of blocking/escaping the techniques you review. Also expand more on your description, not just on the outside view you have of it, but when it's the best situation to use the jutsu and the advatanges it has over target.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Chime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, remember to provide a good way of blocking/escaping the techniques you review. Also expand more on your description, not just on the outside view you have of it, but when it's the best situation to use the jutsu and the advatanges it has over target.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Yes sensei. :dafq:

Okay, so I do not like this jutsu as much as the rest. It is just a basic tornado that you send out at the target. Since it is just that, you can use any fire technique or possible an earth barricade in front of yourself. The good part about this jutsu is that if you are Temari you can use it without any hand signs. XD Otherwise you need to perform those. Since this jutsu has a big tornado with a lot of movement, I think you can use it against weapons coming at yourself. So the tornado would just spin them away right?

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Yes sensei. :dafq:

Okay, so I do not like this jutsu as much as the rest. It is just a basic tornado that you send out at the target. Since it is just that, you can use any fire technique or possible an earth barricade in front of yourself. The good part about this jutsu is that if you are Temari you can use it without any hand signs. XD Otherwise you need to perform those. Since this jutsu has a big tornado with a lot of movement, I think you can use it against weapons coming at yourself. So the tornado would just spin them away right?
Key part is in the description.
which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides.
It won't spin them away, rather coils around the target and begins to tear them apart in the air. When the tornado has served it's purpose the victim falls back down with severe injuries.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Chime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Key part is in the description.

It won't spin them away, rather coils around the target and begins to tear them apart in the air. When the tornado has served it's purpose the victim falls back down with severe injuries.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Makes sense. =D

This is a good jutsu to use against an incoming wind jutsu. It allows the ninja to basically take control over a B-rank or below wind technique. This could also be used with a fire technique. So, take control of the jutsu and then enlarge it with another fire technique. Then it makes a big inferno. :hint:

A series of hand seals is how many exactly? :p

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Makes sense. =D

This is a good jutsu to use against an incoming wind jutsu. It allows the ninja to basically take control over a B-rank or below wind technique. This could also be used with a fire technique. So, take control of the jutsu and then enlarge it with another fire technique. Then it makes a big inferno. :hint:

A series of hand seals is how many exactly? :p
Four or five, probably four. Whenever a technique requires a weapon (commonly fan) when replaced by seals it's always four or five.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Chime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Four or five, probably four. Whenever a technique requires a weapon (commonly fan) when replaced by seals it's always four or five.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

So this jutsu combines sand or dust with a wind technique. This is good because it can obscure smaller objects in its path. Maybe something small like a needle or shuriken could be hidden. Although by the picture it does not obscure vision too much, so that is a downside. :p There are no hand seals for this technique? If not that is good!! :)

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
So this jutsu combines sand or dust with a wind technique. This is good because it can obscure smaller objects in its path. Maybe something small like a needle or shuriken could be hidden. Although by the picture it does not obscure vision too much, so that is a downside. :p There are no hand seals for this technique? If not that is good!! :)
Indeed, though I recall you must also provide a counter against every technique you learn, don't forget to do it with each jutsu aside from your explanation of it's uses and advatanges. Not doing things right will mean i'll have to put up a template for you to fill and I rather not. Since we're not bots.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Chime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, though I recall you must also provide a counter against every technique you learn, don't forget to do it with each jutsu aside from your explanation of it's uses and advatanges. Not doing things right will mean i'll have to put up a template for you to fill and I rather not. Since we're not bots.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

I will do better. :sweat:

This is a good technique!!! It only needs movement to make the technique so that is good. It lacks hand signs so that means it is fast! This seems easy to defend against. A fireball will work, or an earthen defense. (Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return can also work on this! Okay so I have a question. I see people using this jutsu to move from where they are. Is that true? What about moving off of water or mud? Can it still move me??

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
I will do better. :sweat:

This is a good technique!!! It only needs movement to make the technique so that is good. It lacks hand signs so that means it is fast! This seems easy to defend against. A fireball will work, or an earthen defense. (Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return can also work on this! Okay so I have a question. I see people using this jutsu to move from where they are. Is that true? What about moving off of water or mud? Can it still move me??
Indeed, Hurricane Fist has been overly popularized by using it as a propulsion to lift and move yourself through the air and onto another location. Personally I don't see it working on water, since the pressure would simply create a hole in the water source before getting closed up by water afterwards... BUT many people believe it's valid and I think the staff thinks so too. I believe it too can be used on mud.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

A rarely used technique, but one of my favorites.