Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's all i do now, for better or worse xD. I've helped explaining the complicated RP to some of the oldies thinking about returning and they appreciate the effort i make to get them on their feet. I was never a sensei before, however i conducted basic elemental knowledge back in the days when one had to learn the five elements through training. I was a Yamato of the RP, a Senpai!
All the best i guess ! Is Uchiha Madara still the GM or he left ?

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope . I am talking about 1,400 British girls, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).

The scandal British and western people like to avoid talking about and cannot face how they allowed it. So instead they focused on India to divert their frustration to some place else.
Oh believe me, we are talking about it. It's the liberal governments that wanna pretend it's not happening.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he was one it would be lame. He let 4 people die under his watch when siege took place. I expected he would concede today and open for 2024 , nope his blind ego and idiocy just proves he was never to be president.
I mean it, he doesn't label himself that but if it quacks like a duck, he gives favours to anyone that licks his feet meanwhile he wishes death to the people who make him look bad.
He also uses all sorts of systems to try and get his way, he never wanted to be a good president he just wanted to win the presidency. He makes his followes believe he is a victim and the only thing keeping proper values together, as the universe revolves around him and you should feel sorry for him and give him a 100000 excuses and second chances.

This guy is what criminals look like when they try to get away with murder.

This guy is capable of just as much garbage as anyone that is already in jail, he is not worse than any current dictator in his head, of course he hasn't executed CNN people and put their heads on spikes but he is fully capable of it.

He is not someone with an ideology, like Hitler, or Nelson Mandela, he doesn't have one, or a political platform, the only reason he claims to be republican is because he gains voters that way. He would sacrifice anyone under the bus, be for or against whatever reform or ideology as long as it grants him power.
Don't underestimated him because he looks like a joke.
This guy is a psychopath.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean it, he doesn't label himself that but if it quacks like a duck, he gives favours to anyone that licks his feet meanwhile he wishes death to the people who make him look bad.
He also uses all sorts of systems to try and get his way, he never wanted to be a good president he just wanted to win the presidency. He makes his followes believe he is a victim and the only thing keeping proper values together, as the universe revolves around him and you should feel sorry for him and give him a 100000 excuses and second chances.

This guy is what criminals look like when they try to get away with murder.

This guy is capable of just as much garbage as anyone that is already in jail, he is not worse than any current dictator in his head, of course he hasn't executed CNN people and put their heads on spikes but he is fully capable of it.

He is not someone with an ideology, like Hitler, or Nelson Mandela, he doesn't have one, or a political platform, the only reason he claims to be republican is because he gains voters that way. He would sacrifice anyone under the bus, be for or against whatever reform or ideology as long as it grants him power.
Don't underestimated him because he looks like a joke.
This guy is a psychopath.
There are myrid of reason why trump won on 2016 it has more to do it current situation libs have brought it up themselves.

when he put his nomination for président , media did not take him serious, conservative thought he was joke and trump himself never thought he will win given he was up against First lady and had legacy of Bill Clinton behind her.

As i have said Democrats woefullh neglected suburbs and local village with increase in demography changes and rise in immigration .

We saw two things happened people were losing jobs to the immigrants and they were willing to work with low payment and another thing is the rise of ISIS attacks in France and mass migration of refugees to Europe.

I remember people were starting to take trump speeches seriously he talked major stuff from above i pointed. People saw him as the person who can fix it back before how America used to be.

Hillary lost primarily because she did not speak about refugee crisis and there were mislesding statements she planned to bring millions of them here , people panicked at the idea of mass refugee taking awauly their jobs so trump poll numbers shot up. Rubio, Ted, Jeb were finished because none of them had capability to take on clinton and her brand .

Of course her benghazi issue cropped and the controversé with her using private server when she was secretary .

Assange and Russian Hackers planned elobrated attack on democrats server and also list out lot of things about private operation and the right wing outlet like fox played this up to protray Hillary as corrupt syndicate.

Mind you this is how trump won last time lot of factors like rise of right wing across the world , hillary's benghazi thing and decline of manufacturing industries in rust belts played huge part .
Post automatically merged:

Overall trump is just showman and at best salesman. The guy is dumbass and all he cares about how much money he made using golf courses and honestly media overestimated him when people knew he was conman amd fraudster.

He has been duping people for years but his actions will come back to him as serious conséquence and i wouldnt be surprised if he becomes first ex président who lands in prison.

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are myrid of reason why trump won on 2016 it has more to do it current situation libs have brought it up themselves.

when he put his nomination for président , media did not take him serious, conservative thought he was joke and trump himself never thought he will win given he was up against First lady and had legacy of Bill Clinton behind her.

As i have said Democrats woefullh neglected suburbs and local village with increase in demography changes and rise in immigration .

We saw two things happened people were losing jobs to the immigrants and they were willing to work with low payment and another thing is the rise of ISIS attacks in France and mass migration of refugees to Europe.

I remember people were starting to take trump speeches seriously he talked major stuff from above i pointed. People saw him as the person who can fix it back before how America used to be.

Hillary lost primarily because she did not speak about refugee crisis and there were mislesding statements she planned to bring millions of them here , people panicked at the idea of mass refugee taking awauly their jobs so trump poll numbers shot up. Rubio, Ted, Jeb were finished because none of them had capability to take on clinton and her brand .

Of course her benghazi issue cropped and the controversé with her using private server when she was secretary .

Assange and Russian Hackers planned elobrated attack on democrats server and also list out lot of things about private operation and the right wing outlet like fox played this up to protray Hillary as corrupt syndicate.

Mind you this is how trump won last time lot of factors like rise of right wing across the world , hillary's benghazi thing and decline of manufacturing industries in rust belts played huge part .
Post automatically merged:

Overall trump is just showman and at best salesman. The guy is dumbass and all he cares about how much money he made using golf courses and honestly media overestimated him when people knew he was conman amd fraudster.

He has been duping people for years but his actions will come back to him as serious conséquence and i wouldnt be surprised if he becomes first ex président who lands in prison.

First of all, there is no excuse to voting for him, I get that he acted cool and people were unhappy with the current political leaderships.

There is no excuse for voting a mobster in pretending like he is a good person.

Trump doesn't know anything about migration, the only reason he is against it is because nobody else was, and that made him the only choice for peolpe taking it seriously.

Benghazi was just something they used to find dirt on Hilary, it's completely irrelevant. Trump probably doesn't even know what it was.

Trump is a spoiled monster.

And he is lucky, probably because he prays on peoples emotions and they feel sorry for him or something.

He doesn't deserve any sympathy.

It doesnt help either he had a gangster lawyer in New York during a time the mafia was big and nobody dared to talk ill with him so he didn't need to pay taxes.

I don't hate him.
I have no personal feelings of ill towards him but I honestly wouldn't care if he died tomorrow.
I thought he was a victim and cool too at first when I saw him, but he is not a joke he is modern evil, you wanna get to know criminals? What they look like, watch Trump, they should make a criminal minds tv show about him. If he could get away with murder he would do it in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all, there is no excuse to voting for him, I get that he acted cool and people were unhappy with the current political leaderships.

There is no excuse for voting a mobster in pretending like he is a good person.

Trump doesn't know anything about migration, the only reason he is against it is because nobody else was, and that made him the only choice for peolpe taking it seriously.

Benghazi was just something they used to find dirt on Hilary, it's completely irrelevant. Trump probably doesn't even know what it was.

Trump is a spoiled monster.

And he is lucky, probably because he prays on peoples emotions and they feel sorry for him or something.

He doesn't deserve any sympathy.

It doesnt help either he had a gangster lawyer in New York during a time the mafia was big and nobody dared to talk ill with him so he didn't need to pay taxes.

I don't hate him.
I have no personal feelings of ill towards him but I honestly wouldn't care if he died tomorrow.
I thought he was a victim and cool too at first when I saw him, but he is not a joke he is modern evil, you wanna get to know criminals? What they look like, watch Trump, they should make a criminal minds tv show about him. If he could get away with murder he would do it in a heartbeat.
Wrll you w you saw him it was just trailer how dangerous it is to give a moron .

Frankly i am libertarian **** both left and right they dont talk about people's unemployment money or health security .

Reactions: Chikombo

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wrll you w you saw him it was just trailer how dangerous it is to give a moron .

Frankly i am libertarian **** both left and right they dont talk about people's unemployment money or health security .
You're libertarian? Good, they're the only ones with any insight on politics

I used to follow Ron Paul in 2012

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never said I understand indian politics, just the one topic you mentioned is what I read about in the past. I literally only mentioned one article lmao why are you so triggered

You mean pakistanis and muslims overall? I mentioned them all the time on here in the past, I'm not afraid mention the group, not then not now. I was actually in London a lot at the time and recall my gf at the time speaking of groups of muslim boys sexually harrassing her and other girls on busses and on the streets. I also saw some indians looking my girl up and down and my girl actually visited India a couple of times as she is partially indian herself... I bet you wonder what her experiences were over there.
I worked at the largest airport of The Netherlands and seen thousands upon thousands of Indian people. There was always a bunch of the males staring at girls with this creepy look.

Idk about "hate campaign", I just shared my experiences and some facts at the time

I never made a comment about your skin color, I made a joke about turmeric fingers.

you're too emotional, calm down

edit: I haven't spoken of anything related to this in years.

Imao, literally every Indian male that I see stares at the butts or boobs of women.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Мы собрали ради вас самые популярные сайты, которые востребованны многими пользлвателями интрнета! Следите после здоровьем, правильное кормление, заботливость следовать своим телом и внешностью. Начинать и очевидно самое главное это бездействие, без которого мы не смогли желание развертываться и колебаться дальше, новости кино индустрии и моды, а так же многое другое вы можете встречать на топовых порталах нашей подборки. Мы ужасно будем рады разве вы нас поддержите и перейдете!

Why do you only write in Russian, just preference?