Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She has been a puppet ever since she stepped onto the scene in my opinion.
Well she was. A normal kid won't get exposure or platform just like that. But sharing that toolkit is like confession...

There was a young activist here who, in an interview excitedly described how she had a large team behind her who prep and decide all her statements and schedule for her. Managing different aspects. Her parents too were on the team. 'Bet her team was not looking for the credit and was not too happy.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well she was. A normal kid won't get exposure or platform just like that. But sharing that toolkit is like confession...

There was a young activist here who, in an interview excitedly described how her she had a large team behind her who prep and decide all her statements and schedule for her. Managing different aspects. Her parents too were on the team. 'Bet her team was not looking for the credit and was not too happy.
Oh yeah. Makes sense. Perfect sense. Especially when it comes to Greta, there’s been a few times she wasn’t prompted for questions and you can clearly tell her answers weren’t prepared for her because A: she either rambled into a nonsensical continuum or B: wasn’t taking questions lol

Reactions: Shanks

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hanging in there. Early morning, got my coffee going as well as a little RP. I am free today so taking it easy. What's up?
Not much. I live a boring life mostly. Whole covid situation had made things worse with so many outdoor activities curbed.

These days me along with a few cousins are busy nagging rest of the relatives to get covid 19 vaccine.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not much. I live a boring life mostly. Whole covid situation had made things worse with so many outdoor activities curbed.

These days me along with a few cousins are busy nagging rest of the relatives to get covid 19 vaccine.
Indeed. I thoroughly miss playing tennis with friends.

Understandable. I am nagging myself to eat these noodles. But it is too hot.

Reactions: Avani

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Morning Tea is a must. Proper Darjeeling tea. 😇😎

I may or may not drink another one later on in the day. Ginger water, Tulsi- ginger, green tea, any hot drink or even plain water is fine otherwise.
I love ginger because it’s so good for you but don’t handle the strength of the taste well however I will drink gender green tea often. I usually drink tea throughout the day.

Reactions: Avani

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

How do you push others to take the vaccin without any knowledge on the components, long-term effects and the such? It had never been proven the vaccin works and after being vaccinated, you can still be a carrier for the virus.

My girlfriend had co-workers who dropped unconscious with a heartrate of 35 which is extremely low.
Post automatically merged:

And this happened four days after the second vaccination.

You are quite literally a guinea pig for having yourself vaccinated. Suit yourself but its extremely unwise and ignorant to try and push your relatives into it

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rohan

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you push others to take the vaccin without any knowledge on the components, long-term effects and the such? It had never been proven the vaccin works and after being vaccinated, you can still be a carrier for the virus.

My girlfriend had co-workers who dropped unconscious with a heartrate of 35 which is extremely low.
Post automatically merged:

And this happened four days after the second vaccination.

You are quite literally a guinea pig for having yourself vaccinated. Suit yourself but its extremely unwise and ignorant to try and push your relatives into it
I had put you on ignore list. Only last week I cleared the list and now I regret it. I would ignore this post anyway but you are so full of BS over such an important drive. Stop scaring the people with unreasonable fear of vaccine. I do not know how they carry out vaccination in your country. Probably a bunch of careless idiots running the show. Go attack your government and medics but leave the vaccination drive alone.

Two of my cousins are doctors. They were among the front line workers to get vaccinated first and both have taken their booster dose as well and they are just fine. One of my another cousin got vaccine as a person with comorbidity issue ( he is diabetic). Both my parents, three of my aunts and their husbands, one of my uncle - all of them above 70 or near it, got vaccinated and doing just fine. Only reason I am not vaccinated, yet, is that currently it's being given to senior citizens (60+) or people in age bracket of 45+ with comorbidity issues. So I have to wait.

There are several other people among my neighbours and friends who got vaccinated as well. Any day you go to the vaccination center here- there is a queue. There are some mild side effects but nothing worrisome.

And we make the vaccine ourselves. There have been enough people vaccinated in the country and there are no reports of any major side effect. There are certain precautions to be taken in case of people with medical history but that's about it. Don't talk shit. I am done with flat earth and silicon tree table top mountain scientists commenting on vaccine.

Reactions: Rohan and Troi