minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There comes 3rd wave of Corona : 800 in one day hopefully it's just the rapid rate of the PCR tests done .

@[B][I]Avani[/I][/B]

True ! I mean the video

Never ask for the password just sneak upon her heart and slowly hack into it .

also make sure to lock it before you put yourself behind the bars of her heart so no one else could sneak in :ira:
Nice fanfic..

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

Awakening desire deep in my sleep
walking with me closely before my eyes........
appearing in my dreams in secret
showing me your tears and sorrows.........
not sleeping getting close to you
feeling your pains i cry
these moments that sleep doesn't comes to me
i stay awake sighing
tears trickling down my cheeks.....
imagining moon like face of yours
not sleeping staying on the dreams
hiding these thoughts.... wishing only you..... patiently holding this love

how can i leave this dream behind
i want to swear I'm not leaving putting my hand on your forehead
taking these sadness's and sorrows in my hands
even then flowers are blooming in this road and everywhere
feeling your pains i cry
i stay awake sighing

awakening desire deep in my sleep
walking with me closely before my eyes........
appearing in my dreams in secret
showing me your tears and sorrows.........
feeling your pains i cry
i stay awake sighing

Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
( it's basically an old folk song in first person, a girl talking to his mother saying she wants to settle in Chamba. Asking how far it is and rejecting other places. As song goes on she also tries to send a message to her fiance there and all)

So I was listening this song by another artist... a male one.. and scrolling the comment section. Someone had asked what it meant and someone who only understood some words of it, decided to help. He described it as the narrator in the song is asking his mother to come live with him in Chamba... :oops:

I thought about adding my input then thought what difference it would even make. Comment was old anyway and as Itachi said people can live happily with their own perceptions...meaning of a song in another language hardly matters after a point. :lok:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My speculation on how Berserk will end.

My speculation is based on these comparisons:-

Griffith = Skull Knight/Glaseric

Guts = Void

So, this is how I think it went.

Glaseric sacrificed his friend Void in order to become the fifth member of the Godhand. Void was able to escape the sacrificial altar.

In between, Void would constantly fight against the Apostles in order to get revenge and kill Glaseric.

Glaseric is eventually revived into his physical form, he creates a massive empire.

Void returns and starts an armed insurrection against Glaseric's empire. The insurrection fails and Void is captured and tortured.

Void prays to the other four Godhand members and they come down as the Four Angels and attack Glaseric.

Void sacrifices Glaseric in order to become the first Godhand member of the new generation.

Glaseric kills all the four old generation Godhand members by Using the Berserker armour.

The Four old Godhand members having fulfilled their purpose return to the Idea of Evil.

Void continues to recruit Godhand members to start a new cycle with the end point been Griffith creating his Empire of Falconia.

Glaseric/Skull Knight becomes the avenger with the roles been flipped.

This cycle continues with Guts and Griffith. Right now, Guts is the Avenger, Griffith is the Emperor who will fall. Guts will become the new Godhand, Griffith will kill all the current four Godhand members and will become a ghost of vengeance.

What I am trying to say is this is how the Idea of Evil controls the physical realm. Let a Godhand member create an empire < This leads to a massive war < Let the remaining four Godhand members destroy the empire < With the fall of the empire, more wars break out < Thus, perpetuating the cycle of Evil.

With the theory in mind, this means that Guts will become a Godhand member. However there is a critical plot element that was shown in the first arc. The Baron in the first arc refused to sacrifice his daughter. He went against fate and Guts saw that. If Guts goes against Fate and refuses to sacrifice, then the complex cycle that IOE has designed will fail. With this, Guts has won as the IOE can no longer influence the physical world.

Some other interesting comments:-

-The behelit that Guts has will eventually transform into a crimson behelit .

- The woman that Glaseric holds in his arms is a comparison with Casca. This means that in each cycle, a women is always caught between the two Godhand members.

- Griffith builds his capital city over the ruins of Glaserics's capital city.

Last edited: