Kin
3,482💸
Kumi
935💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are 11members online. Wow
Post automatically merged:

Beat his girlfriend, drugs and stole my money. Also he is annoying. He treats me like a brother but he should treat me like a landlord.

If he is having a negative effect on your lifestyle and is unwilling to change for the better, get rid of him by removing him from your life. You are making the right decision. You can make a gradual and slow progression of removing him to ensure that there is less backlash from him.

Avani

Legendary
Kin
3,544💸
Kumi
240💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
it's doing well...and ur's???..
If we forget the pandemic, politically charged riots, a suicide or possible abetment or murder case which in turn put flash light on Drug mafia and addiction in movie industry blowing up in open, locust attack, flood, escalation at the Indo China border, upcoming election and politicization of a murder/possible rape and murder ( conflicting reports ) and another attempt to start riot for political benefit,....
Other than that... just peachy. :lok:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
17,432💸
Kumi
2,623💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
If we forget the pandemic, politically charged riots, a suicide or possible abetment or murder case which in turn put flash light on Drug mafia and addiction in movie industry blowing up in open, locust attack, flood, escalation at the Indo China border, upcoming election and politicization of a murder/possible rape and murder ( conflicting reports ) and another attempt to start riot for political benefit,....
Other than that... just peachy. :lok:
these all hapen every year exept corona everywhere..
Post automatically merged:

tho i know why all these calamitiez hapened..