The Chatroom Corner V.4

Michael92

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
13,234
Reaction score
3,078
That's some memory... I don't remember doing much for a long time. Maybe got in an argument or two.


You called my post relevant, lol.

"Thanks for understanding the thread. Finally one relevant reply. "
I don't know why, but I remember posting that xD Weren't you a regular member back then? I think I found you a bit weird at the time, in a good way 😗;)

Shoot I never replied xD
Post automatically merged:

There, I corrected my mistake. Never let a lady wait for a reply like that :lok::ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:

minamoto

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
24,143
Reaction score
5,104
Well if they are dead, yes... xD



Yes, if you are willing to serve a few years behind bars...



Admin*



The lady asked you a question, don't follow it up with another question and keeping the answer she craved a secret xD

it was reply ...those kestion marks were just fish hooks..

and you would never go to jail for asking a lady her heart password..
 

Avani

Supreme
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,936
Reaction score
4,034
Status

You called my post relevant, lol.

"Thanks for understanding the thread. Finally one relevant reply. "
I don't know why, but I remember posting that xD Weren't you a regular member back then? I think I found you a bit weird at the time, in a good way 😗;)

Shoot I never replied xD

Lol. Well pairing stupidity annoyed me even back then. I might have decided to throw in something to topple the apple cart. Or I was just bored.
 

Avani

Supreme
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,936
Reaction score
4,034
Status

You called my post relevant, lol.

"Thanks for understanding the thread. Finally one relevant reply. "
I don't know why, but I remember posting that xD Weren't you a regular member back then? I think I found you a bit weird at the time, in a good way 😗;)

Shoot I never replied xD
Post automatically merged:

There, I corrected my mistake. Never let a lady wait for a reply like that :lok::ROFLMAO:


Oh now I remember...Curtsy to that thread, I did get a strange reaction. Some guy wanted to befriend me and sent me a very suggestive snap which he claimed was him... by a gay guy who probably thought I might have been one too. It was awkward...
 

minamoto

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
24,143
Reaction score
5,104
ohh minamoto i dont have social medias...........................


BUSTED !!!!!!!!!...
 

minamoto

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
24,143
Reaction score
5,104
You mean another forum. I never said NB was the only forum I hanged out. Though the first one I was on is now closed.
do u know some1 who can make amazing one piece bg for ab????..
 

Michael92

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
13,234
Reaction score
3,078
Oh now I remember...Curtsy to that thread, I did get a strange reaction. Some guy wanted to befriend me and sent me a very suggestive snap which he claimed was him... by a gay guy who probably thought I might have been one too. It was awkward...

Oh really xD But this was in 2011, didn't snap launch in like 2012-2013? xP
 

Kishi Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
646
There comes 3rd wave of Corona : 800 in one day hopefully it's just the rapid rate of the PCR tests done .

@[B][I]Avani[/I][/B]

True ! I mean the video

asking a lady her heart password..

Never ask for the password just sneak upon her heart and slowly hack into it .

also make sure to lock it before you put yourself behind the bars of her heart so no one else could sneak in :ira:
 
Top