Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful for the abundant resources in my life, it truly is a blessing

today has been good. caught a flight back home from NYC last night at about 9pm, took about 4 hours to get home. it was cool though, we had bumped our tickets up to first class for $10 since there was barely any people at our terminal. when we got to the first class cabin we were the only ones, that was nice. i havent flown first class in a minute, not that i cant afford it but its not really needed to get where i need to go, not that bougie yet. my girlfriend Candy Eyes was acting like she was an animal in heat or something. the whole time at the airport she kept being naughty and telling me dirty stuff like she wanted to feel me inside of her. that was the first day since we first did it, that we havent gotten freaky at that point. it didnt get any better when we got on the flight, she kept grabbing on me and kissing on me. eventually i said ef it and let her do her thing

there was one flight attendant lady who was rarely coming up to us often and nobody else was in the cabin, it was risky but im a believer in no risk no reward. everything i have in my life almost came from me taking some sort of risk, i figured if we got caught they wouldnt land the plane or some shit. *********************************************************** eventually she decided she wanted to get on top. how the chair went back, we could play off her wanting to lay on me if the flight attendant came by. so she slid her jeans and panties down and went rodeo on me slowly while i rubbed her kitty. it was so hot, i was trying so hard not to bust and she was trying to be quiet. at one point the flight attendant did come by, so Candy a Eyes but her jacket over where we were connected. she asked us if we were cold she’d turn the heat up, which i said we were good. she definitely knew something was up though i think, because she didnt come back, also we were laying mad awkward. but we both got ours and she swallowed my seed while giggling and smiling at me. shes so fucking hot and that moment was as well

but today, we landed at like 2am and caught an Uber from the airport back home and went to sleep as soon as we got home. Candy Eyes woke me up getting up to feed my cat, so i started working out. then she took the Jalpa to the gym and said she’d come back with smoothies and breakfast. after i worked on this idea for this project im working on, still the early stages but i think it turned out great. at some point Candy Eyes came back with breakfast and smoothies. after we chilled by the pool outside and talked, she said she wanted to go shopping with some of the $10k i gave her. so we hopped in the 650S and went to this outdoor mall/plaza near by. that took a few hours, it was a little boring, not gonna lie, though i liked her modeling the clothes for me. she also is smart shopper, we went to like 5 different stores and she only spent like $1500. but she got a lot of stuff it seemed like, almost couldnt fit all of it in the 650S small trunk. then we went to this Chinese restaurant and got lunch and talked, it was pretty good. i just really like being with her though, makes the mundane a lot more interesting looking at her sparkling smile and beautiful green eyes

eventually we came home. i was chilling on the couch when i got a FaceTime message from my lady friend Princess Peach in a Warsaw. apparently her grandfathers funeral was today, i could tell she was sad but still gorgeous honestly. she told me she would stay for a little longer than call me to by her a ticket back. i still havent told her I started seeing Candy Eyes, that didnt seem like a good time, probably when i buy her ticket back. Candy Eyes seemed a little bothered though, she was near me close enough to hear our conversation. she told me that Princess Peach loves me and i shouldve told her. its definitely not going to be an easy conversation to have. even though we werent officially dating and were just FWB, she had no clue i had met Candy Eyes. i really wish i didnt have to have that conversation honestly but im not gonna cheat on Candy Eyes. im definitely gonna miss hitting that juicy fruit Princess Peach got though between her legs. i was even thinking about it when i was talking to her. i still would like to have her in my life though, shes beautiful and we spent a lot of intimate moments together. even though we didnt click as well as me and Candy Eyes, shes still a pretty rare women

but yeah just sitting on the counter logging this on my phone, talking to Candy Eyes while she tries to cook chicken. she put apple pie seasoning on it and i made a joke about her being white. but hopefully thats not a fail, we both like sweet stuff so. im grateful she wants to try and cook for me though. overall im grateful for my life, im grateful for the blessing i have and the resources i have. the universe always provides for me and its a beautiful thing

xxx037
Please, keep the stuff family friendly and away from dangerous grounds.
That went well.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
of course it gets cold here...but not like alaska coldness..its like 20 degrees here..teh only sad thing is dat it dont snow here becuz i live near sea..
damn 20 degrees, i didnt know it burr like that there. thats dope to live near the sea. i love the water and being around it. you be catchin waves minamoto?
Post automatically merged:

That went well.
so focused on what im doing. interesting

Last edited:

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
never tried that in my life...would love too...maybe if u teach me..
nah im trash at it fam, that shits hard. i thought standup paddle board would be easier, hell nah. one time i was in venice beach trying it with my friend, a cruise ship was going by and like people were waving at us. i tried waving back and fell off into the water, wasnt a smooth move. what made it funny was the ship captain like honked his horn

do you be fishing minamoto?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah im trash at it fam, that shits hard. i thought standup paddle board would be easier, hell nah. one time i was in venice beach trying it with my friend, a cruise ship was going by and like people were waving at us. i tried waving back and fell off into the water, wasnt a smooth move. what made it funny was the ship captain like honked his horn

do you be fishing minamoto?
yes...my best place is chatroom sea...fishes swallow baits so kuik..