BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
thats the point of why i post them here, i dont expect people to read or find them here
Post automatically merged:

did someone help you with this? if not its under "signature" in your settings on the drop down when you click on your name on the top right part

then get the image url you want and put the url in between the tags, which arent showing when i type them. but i gues you could try "insert image" idk if that works though

You must be registered for see images
Thanks you very much.

Oh yeah I changed my signature. It's a cool Konan. I like it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
konan was shitty character..she has no personality...she follows whatever nagato choose....if nagato say we destroy konoha : " ohh yes we destroy konoha.."...if nagato say naruto is good : " oh yes u r right nagato, naruto is good boy"..

im glad she died like fodder..tobidara did justice when he killed her..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
konan was shitty character..she has no personality...she follows whatever nagato choose....if nagato say we destroy konoha : " ohh yes we destroy konoha.."...if nagato say naruto is good : " oh yes u r right nagato, naruto is good boy"..

youre entitled to feel that way, i didnt mind her. her name is cool, she had a cool character design and her power was interesting

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
idk, i still thought it was interesting and creative. idk if ive ever seen someone with a power like that in anything. i also liked how she could fly with them. she was cool i thought

• Love
Reactions: BoiNez

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She really did not have a personality. Narcissism chick's all about chaos and destruction have more personality than her. I wish that she was like my cousin.

Old school evil laugh, likes to destroy things, thinks she is the best. Only in America do we get those type of villains.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im really grateful for my life, its a beautiful thing. i wake up everyday excited for whats next. i understand how someone would want to live forever..though i dont want to be old

yesterday was amazing. flew into L.A. for work at like 4pm, performed for like an hour last night, everyone seemed to love it. im really grateful so many people connect to what i do. though i wouldve liked to have gone to the Lakers game, see Lebron play, but i was too late, its all good though. i got paid a little over $220k, after everyone got paid and i put money aside for the I.R.S.. im blessed and grateful for my blessings, im grateful for the abundance i have in my life. got to meet up with one of my good friends out here. but this city is so crazy, you can lose your mind out here. everyone is so fake and clout chasing, theyll have you thinking youre like a god or something while plotting on you, seen it too many times, have to be careful out here. its overkill on beautiful women here though. but yeah, my friend had set up an orgy as surprise for me coming to town, so i went to his house after work

that was fun, it was me, him, his homeboy ive heard of but never met, my other friend and 12 beautiful women. that was crazy, two women or sometimes three working together on my joystick is something ill never get tired of. they were all fine and i could do whatever i wanted to them, theyd take it like champs with a smile. this one women was definitely tripping on XO's though. she had pretty blue eyes but they were dilated as hell, she was acting more animalistic than my ex, which is A LOT. she was also doing too much for attention, she was probably the only one i didnt try, she seemed accident prone. though im going to get tested for STD's when i get back Sunday. apparently all the women were clean, just to be safe though because i go jacketless when i swim, i feel fine though. but it was fun. i love the craziness of this town, but its not exactly good for me ive learned, i go overboard. but for a visit its nice

today has been chill, worked out, talked to my agent to make sure the money was transfered, went to this day party by the pool in the hills. it was chill but like i said, a lot of fake people in this city. i wasnt really paying them any mind though, they just want something from you at the bottom of what theyre talking about, i learned early how to see through that, im still respectful though but listen carefully. but the party was nice, its also good to catch up with the old L.A. crew. my friend wants me to move back out here but thats not happening. the weathers great, theres waaay more beautiful women but, theres enough back home plus more genuine people. but it was cool kicking it with them and the party was lit, i wish they lived back home but it is what it is

but yeah just chillin in the hotel room, about to find something to eat for dinner. i talked to Candy Eyes during her break earlier, we're going to hang out Monday. im going to give her a ride to class then after we'll kick it the rest of the day, im excited. i should be back home tomorrow afternoon...the women im taking with me to Miami is watching my cat and staying at my house. shes not my girlfriend but my good buddy brought up last night, shes kind of acting like one and i may be delusional about our relationship status. though technically, a FWB would be down to house sit and watch your cat. she is over a lot though and im taking her on vacation with me....idk, he may have a point, except if she was my lady i wouldnt be messing with others. im grateful shes watching my cat though, thats my dude and she'll make sure hes okay. i think ill take her to buy some jewlery as a thank you when i return

but life is pretty crazy, im grateful for my blessings though. im also grateful the universe provides for me, always has my back. just had to learn to trust the process and everything will be okay, everything happens for a reason

xxx015

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️

@minamoto san, you hurting my feelings. Why you happy that Tobi kill her. She is very good girl.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont play guitar.
so guitar plays u???..

Sixteenth note are a pain in the arse

You play the drums have you ever looked at the guitar sheet for stay together for the kids?
zzzz means moskito is annoying him during sleep...

Last edited: