5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was wrong ka X°X
Well I read manga too
but most of the time I go with the story~
like hunter x hunter, the drawing at first chapters was good but full of stripes In the end I read it till the latest chapter lol
For me it was the ruler of the land- the art gets better later on but initially it was quite a work to get past it. It was the story and interesting characters that kept me hooked.

Reactions: Michelle

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like my graphic design talents are being wasted. Most of the project i get are way too corporate and boring. Too many rules...
Let it out in the GFX of the month ( shameless promotion here. lol I know we have rules over there too.)

Seriously though, is it a tussle between creativity and boring work but steady and good income?

Many of us get boring work initially and later switch to or given better offers when we establish our credentials. Maybe you can change the industry or switch to something else where your creative eye may get use but not be main job.

Maybe you should give a thought to another trade even if it means adding on another course on your resume and do it as a part time job or hobby?

Minato Kamikaze

Regular
Kin
2,658💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let it out in the GFX of the month ( shameless promotion here. lol I know we have rules over there too.)

Seriously though, is it a tussle between creativity and boring work but steady and good income?

Many of us get boring work initially and later switch to or given better offers when we establish our credentials. Maybe you can change the industry or switch to something else where your creative eye may get use but not be main job.

Maybe you should give a thought to another trade even if it means adding on another course on your resume and do it as a part time job or hobby?
I've won the past two SOTM and the past two GOTM soooo.... :sigar:
Thanks for the feedback tho.
I think i can find a way to make it work.

Reactions: Avani

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She reached finals but had lowest score in that segment. She is good but her performance in red dress was the best one. I read that she had broken her wrist at some point. So that might have affected her performance later on or she needed better choreographer.

Yeah her not finding out will be a good strategy :facts:
I see and seems like talent alone can't put someone in a winning position there's always other factors that affects it .

Yeah ! i better if not i gonna have a real Sakura on my hands Lol

hellooo fellows
Herooo Rain girl !

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there some pipole who dislike you lot....they try anything to shut u down and plot against u in ur absense or when u r having a hard time...but problem is that when talk to them they smile to you...that smile is teh fakest mask.....so plz remove teh mask..

Reactions: Michelle

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there some pipole who dislike you lot....they try anything to shut u down and plot against u in ur absense or when u r having a hard time...but problem is that when talk to them they smile to you...that smile is teh fakest mask.....so plz remove teh mask..
Nobody can possibly dislike you though, you are soooooooo adorable! :lawliet::kiss: