Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D

I spent some time listening songs and watching NBC WOD performance for like 100 times and reading comments. It was fun.
Yeah ! i was listening to some too that's when i stumble upon Kabir Singh and don't u think 100 times too much Lol

late reply because i had to keep check on my sis . i mean she 's my older sister but sometines behave like a little sister so have to keep an eye :facts:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah ! i was listening to some too that's when i stumble upon Kabir Singh and don't u think 100 times too much Lol

late reply because i had to keep check on my sis . i mean she 's my older sister but sometines behave like a little sister so have to keep an eye :facts:
I didn't count exactly. But yeah I did watch some of the performances several time. Took me at least 5 watches, one of them at .75 and another .5 speed for Kings final routine alone to catch everything they were doing. Then performances by others. There were five teams in finals. .. You get the picture. 💃

lol... I get mad at my sibling when they try to treat me like younger one :p

Last edited:

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't count exactly. But yeah I did watch some of the performances several time. Took me at least 5 watches, one of them at .75 and another .5 speed for Kings final routine alone to catch everything they were doing. Then performances by others. There were five teams in finals. .. You get the picture. 💃

lol... I get mad at my sibling when try to treat me like younger one :p
I think you're pretty good at catching those moves.........if i try i'll forget half the moves:kater: and i saw a dance of Brier Nolet once is she still around ? :unsure:

well. u don't need that you're more rational ( so far i know ) my one runs too much on emotions so probably need rational support and i never show her that i'm trying or i be good as dead :super:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you're pretty good at catching those moves.........if i try i'll forget half the moves:kater: and i saw a dance of Brier Nolet once is she still around ? :unsure:

well. u don't need that you're more rational ( so far i know ) my one runs too much on emotions so probably need rational support and i never show her that i'm trying or i be good as dead :super:
She reached finals but had lowest score in that segment. She is good but her performance in red dress was the best one. I read that she had broken her wrist at some point. So that might have affected her performance later on or she needed better choreographer.

Yeah her not finding out will be a good strategy :facts:

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i only read manga and the first criteria for choosing it is the drawing skill of the mangaka.
So i can read anything is nice drawed.
So I was wrong ka X°X
Well I read manga too
but most of the time I go with the story~
like hunter x hunter, the drawing at first chapters was good but full of stripes In the end I read it till the latest chapter lol