Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Avani Hey ! and hope Fani didn't go through your place ?

Yes ! and for peace prevail !
maybe i did but no complaints because it always made me strong .
late reply because we're preparing for 2nd memorial of my mom
I didn't get the notification for some reason. But nah I wasn't anywhere near Fani affected region. But it did quite a destruction. Not sure how long it will take for the region to get things fixed. On top of it the extra long elections this year at the same time have made things worse as the focus of the media has been screwed. Odisha suffered property loss of some ₹12,000 crore (US$1.74 billion). Government has released ₹1000 crore so far. Still a huge gap. Historical Jagannath Temple also suffered damages though it seems, officials were not able to gauge the extent till now. For earlier they said minor damages but yesterday NDTC said huge damages to the temple:

I wish media would cover more of the Odisha plight so that we could get crowd funding going, rather than stupid bickering of politicians and the worst sort of campaign this time. Sheer amount of damages is scary.

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

old songs are good to hear even sad ones makes u enjoy it .

I didn't get the notification for some reason. But nah I wasn't anywhere near Fani affected region. But it did quite a destruction. Not sure how long it will take for the region to get things fixed. On top of it the extra long elections this year at the same time have made things worse as the focus of the media has been screwed. Odisha suffered property loss of some ₹12,000 crore (US$1.74 billion). Government has released ₹1000 crore so far. Still a huge gap. Historical Jagannath Temple also suffered damages though it seems, officials were not able to gauge the extent till now. For earlier they said minor damages but yesterday NDTC said huge damages to the temple:

I wish media would cover more of the Odisha plight so that we could get crowd funding going, rather than stupid bickering of politicians and the worst sort of campaign this time. Sheer amount of damages is scary.
This the first one i got from a while :) besides i wasn't active here.

good to hear that and seems like you Indians have been busy .

and i heard military did a good job removing lot of people on time so probably lot of lives have been saved and hope people will rise up strong again as the saying goes "as long as there's life there's nothing that can't be done "

Last edited:
Reactions: Avani