0⚔️
Awards
You got a lot of kumi there, nice.
Why did you start it now, just because?
Post automatically merged:

If you don't have to **** with Calculus, college is pretty fun
Post automatically merged:

Also, **** you, Zack :wes:
I graduated early lol And yes, I now have some kumi XD And I am in fact in calulus and it wasn't that bad. I'm a mechanical engineer, so its kind of what i do lol And on the side I'm learning programming

Reactions: Konno

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I graduated early lol And yes, I now have some kumi XD And I am in fact in calulus and it wasn't that bad. I'm a mechanical engineer, so its kind of what i do lol And on the side I'm learning programming
That's a fancy sparkly name you have
If you graduated early, it is a good sign, are you happy you are going to college or still uncertain?
You don't strike me as a mechanical engineer or a programmer, however, I wish you luck with your new beginnings and hoping you would succeed in the field

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's a fancy sparkly name you have
If you graduated early, it is a good sign, are you happy you are going to college or still uncertain?
You don't strike me as a mechanical engineer or a programmer, however, I wish you luck with your new beginnings and hoping you would succeed in the field
Hmm I don't know. I guess I'm just following through with it for now. thing is I don't know what I want to do. I like doing everything so it's understandable if you wouldn't peg me for having a more technical mindset. I always want to learn how to do other things, so you'll always find me witha wide range of skills. I thought I might even help with this website XD of course I'm no where near as good as others at programming.

Reactions: Konno